• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Why did Jesus come?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
It's actually quite a few reasons... here are a few specific ones.

Matt 5:17; "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

Matt 10:34; "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matt 10:35; "For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

Luke 12:51; "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division;

John 9:39; And Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind."

John 10:10; "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

John 12:27; "Now My soul has become troubled; and what shall I say, 'Father, save Me from this hour'? But for this purpose I came to this hour.

John 18:37; Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

1 Jn 3:8; the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

There are more... but I am out of time tonight.