• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

why am I the only one

lord why do you leave me in this pain, why do you bless everyone except me, this pain is bracking me, lord don't you undersatnd me.
all my life I've bin in this pain and I can't get out of it I feel like that you don't want to care for me. LORD HELP ME PLEASE , I'm crying as I wirte this to you lord, why Have you left me .... hurting , heartbroken , and most of all ... feeling like there is no hope and NO ONE TO CARE FOR me.
if olny you would come to me and help me. please lord help me I feel so heartbroken and I'm very depressed :'( :(

Do you know a Christian friend sister? Someone that is near you or close to you?

You need to ask a close friend, who is a believer in Christ, to lay his/her hands on you and pray. I am giving you scripture for it and I want to show you that it shouldn't be done without thinking and praying about it.

If I was there with you, I would have done it with you. God hears your calls, but I think you long for the touch of God. Nothing is wrong with that. Remember, God lives in all Christians. If someone prays for you and their hands are on you, you feel the hands of God as well.

I will keep you in prayer, please stop worrying and accept that life is hard, you need to be an overcomer however. Keep your eyes on Jesus and on God, don't forget Him, for He has and never will forget about you.

Read this please:

Hebrews 6:1-3
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this we will do if God permits.

1 Timothy 5:21-22
21 I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing with partiality. 22 Do not lay hands on anyone hastily, nor share in other people’s sins; keep yourself pure.

2 Timothy 1:6-7
6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Sister you are not alone in this, i have been there and felt that pain but i have also with the help of Jesus moved on.

Our mighty King will not give you more than you can handle ,so you see sister you are stronger than you think.
:girl_hug:
Keep praying and i will pray with you, Our prayers are heard and Jesus is always listening do not give up your prayers will be answered

Feel free to pm me whenever you want
All my Love xxx

I see by your profile you are young, you have your whole life in front of you. So why do you feel this way? What has upset you?

You also say you are depressed. Is it to do with finances, family problems, no job, health. We don't need all the details, but a nudge in the right direction would help, to find the scriptures that would help and to comfort you with.

Other than that, I would suggest you listen to some Christian music and read some psalms and spend time in God presence.

As brothers and sisters in Christ, we are not here to judge you, but to help you. So please open up to us, so we can help you just a little bit more.

Take care, God bless you and God does love you. :love:

Psa 23:1 <A Psalm of David.> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Last edited:
At one time in my life I would have sworn the world was against me and God Himself had left me to die. This all took place in my life after a series of events happened in my life; ex fiance cheated on me and we broke up, I moved off to college, some one was abusing me physically, I had no friends. Life was hard, real hard. Night after night I cried out to God and yet some how it was like God wasn't hearing my prayers. But what had really happened wasn't at all that God hadn't heard my prayers but that I wasn't listening to what He was saying back to me. God was saying to me that Jesus had already died for my sins and the sins of those who were causing me pain, I didn't have to suffer at all anymore. I let go of my pain and cast my burdens to the cross. I was free of it. I stopped focusing on my pain but on what I could do to help others. I got involved and pulled myself out with God's help.

Everyone has pain. And everyone thinks their pain is greater. But regardless to the amount of pain you feel, Christ endured much more pain for you. If you focus on your pain rather then how much pain He endured so you would be free you will be stuck in your pain.

Remember this, JOY- Jesus Others Yourself. Right now your focused on your pain. Look around...I'm sure you have many things God has blessed you with that you can start praising Him for. I mean after all, your alive!

My suggestion is to stop focusing on your pain, and start looking at the visual pain others are suffering. Google things such as pain, injuries, diseases, starvation, I think after a while you will realize everyone in life endures pain. It's just how they face it that matters.

Pray in Jesus name always!

-In Christ alone,
Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
At one time in my life I would have sworn the world was against me and God Himself had left me to die. This all took place in my life after a series of events happened in my life; ex fiance cheated on me and we broke up, I moved off to college, some one was abusing me physically, I had no friends. Life was hard, real hard. Night after night I cried out to God and yet some how it was like God wasn't hearing my prayers. But what had really happened wasn't at all that God hadn't heard my prayers but that I wasn't listening to what He was saying back to me. God was saying to me that Jesus had already died for my sins and the sins of those who were causing me pain, I didn't have to suffer at all anymore. I let go of my pain and cast my burdens to the cross. I was free of it. I stopped focusing on my pain but on what I could do to help others. I got involved and pulled myself out with God's help.

Everyone has pain. And everyone thinks their pain is greater. But regardless to the amount of pain you feel, Christ endured much more pain for you. If you focus on your pain rather then how much pain He endured so you would be free you will be stuck in your pain.

Remember this, JOY- Jesus Others Yourself. Right now your focused on your pain. Look around...I'm sure you have many things God has blessed you with that you can start praising Him for. I mean after all, your alive!

My suggestion is to stop focusing on your pain, and start looking at the visual pain others are suffering. Google things such as pain, injuries, diseases, starvation, I think after a while you will realize everyone in life endures pain. It's just how they face it that matters.

Pray in Jesus name always!

-In Christ alone,
Rebecca

please can you pm thank you

The LORD is faithful and true to His Word. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Keep on praying and focus your eyes on Jesus. Once in my life, I have been in a situation like yours....::note::note:

I'd like to share the lyrics of the song "LORD, YOU ARE MY LIGHT" with you

LOOKING BACK ON ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME
YOU LED THRU GREEN PASTURES
WHEN MY EYES JUST COULDN'T SEE
NEVER WAS A TIME WHEN I WAS ALL ALONE
YOUR HAND WAS THERE TO GUIDE
TO YOU MY PATH IS KNOWN

WHETHER THRU A VALLEY OF A MOUNTAIN STEEP
YOUR WORD IS A STRONGHOLD
AND A LAMP UNTO MY FEET
WHEN I AM CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO STAND
THE SHEPHERD OF LOVE
IS THERE TO LEAD HIS LAMB

LORD, YOU MY LIGHT
GUIDING ME SAFELY THRU THE DARKEST NIGHTS
LORD, YOU ARE MY LIGHT
KNOWIN' YOU HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS SO TIGHT
I KNOW EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
THE FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT
COZ LORD YOU ARE MY LIGHT

LORD SOMETIMES YOU LEAD ME THRU THE RAIN OR SNOW
BUT THANK YOU FOR THE WINTER
COZ I KNOW IT MAKES ME GROW

ONLY IN THE DARK I FULLY UNDERSTAND
THAT I AM NOT ENOUGH
IN KNOW I NEED YOUR HELP

LORD, YOU MY LIGHT
GUIDING ME SAFELY THRU THE DARKEST NIGHTS
LORD, YOU ARE MY LIGHT
KNOWIN' YOU HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS SO TIGHT
I KNOW EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
THE FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT
COZ LORD YOU ARE MY LIGHT

The Lord is near the broken hearted.

lord why do you leave me in this pain, why do you bless everyone except me, this pain is bracking me, lord don't you undersatnd me.
all my life I've bin in this pain and I can't get out of it I feel like that you don't want to care for me. LORD HELP ME PLEASE , I'm crying as I wirte this to you lord, why Have you left me .... hurting , heartbroken , and most of all ... feeling like there is no hope and NO ONE TO CARE FOR me.
if olny you would come to me and help me. please lord help me I feel so heartbroken and I'm very depressed :'( :(

dear friend,

I am moved by your distressed prayer. I understand you for i once prayed just as you prayed.Things did not go my way at all and I did not understand why..Later, I realised it was all for the better and His way was much better than mine for He knew me better than I knew myself.

Dear friend,take courage .The Lord is not far from you but very close to you.Never think you are alone. You are not..Listen to Him..He has something to tell you.

He is capable of bringing you out of this .Dont think the Lord is too weak to save you or too deaf to hear your call for help.Is.59/1.Believe and you shall see Gods glory.John11/40

I am praying for you.

Thank you to everyone for sharing the burden sister Minory Girl carries, it is nothing less than what Jesus would expect from His church.

Welcome to Talk Jesus brother josejyothis, may God bless you.

Re: Why am I the Only One?

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Ps 22:1a) David penned these agonizing words and Jesus shouted them at the Father from the cross. Job spilled out his frustration in response to his "friend" Bildad the Shuhite: "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response; though I call for help, there is no justice." (Job 19:7)

Psalms and Job are two books in the Bible that are filled with cries of anquish and despair, cries for help that seem to be ignored by the Lord. Yet, if you study these books, there is a message that resonates throughout; "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Ps 23:4)

I cried out to God for healing of my son's liver failure situation for years. That didn't happen. God took my son home to be with Him on August 7th. I've asked God "Why?" over and over. The only response I've gotten is the sure knowledge that my son is with Him and happier than he's ever been.

I have a reading suggestion for you, Minory Girl. Buy a copy of the book "God on Mute" by Pete Grieg. It goes deeply into how to deal with unanswered prayer. It's published by Regal Books and is sold in Christian book stores. I'm not certain, but, it may be available on Amazon.com as well.

SLE

Exactly SLE - Jesus never promises a life free of pain, only that He will be there with us through it. He said we would see persecution. Paul suffer a physical ailment and although we do not know for sure what that was he said he was content in all things. I too have pain and it would be easier without it, but it keeps me looking to God.
Not that it means anything but if you have a chance go read Love Letters from God in the Poetry section here and you will see what He gave me during time of pain.
Will keep you in prayer!

why me

oh lord why have you run away from me
lord I need you, please don't run from me, I need to know if you are going to help me, and why are my friends putting me down.
why do I get sooooo much pain, they (my friends) don't understand how much I'm hurting, and no one cares (apart from you) about me, ok I know I should not dwell in my problems, but I feel very pressure, it feel like I have the wight of the world. if only my friends would just leave me alone

Staff Member
Deuteronomy 31.
6Be strong, courageous, and firm; fear not nor be in terror before them, for it is the Lord your God Who goes with you; He will not fail you or forsake you.

Hebrews 13.
5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you." 6So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"

7Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. 8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Find some good Christian friends ones who will build you up not pull you down. We have to be careful of the people we keep company with. We become like them.

Read Psalm 23. soak it up. Meditate on it.

God is love and never stops loving you.
Listen to the Word of God that is how faith grows.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Deuteronomy 31.
6Be strong, courageous, and firm; fear not nor be in terror before them, for it is the Lord your God Who goes with you; He will not fail you or forsake you.

Hebrews 13.
5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you." 6So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"

7Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. 8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Find some good Christian friends ones who will build you up not pull you down. We have to be careful of the people we keep company with. We become like them.

Read Psalm 23. soak it up. Meditate on it.

God is love and never stops loving you.
Listen to the Word of God that is how faith grows.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

hi LLJ thanks for your post, please can you PM thanks