• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Who's seeking whom.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Am I seeking Jesus, or does Jesus seek me out?
Biblically Jesus pursues us all, but He is like a whisper at times, although Jesus says, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20 He is already there, where else may we find Him but by accepting Him as Lord of our lives. It also says in Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jesus is there and willing, He wants us to answer.

Biblically Jesus pursues us all, but He is like a whisper at times, although Jesus says, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20 He is already there, where else may we find Him but by accepting Him as Lord of our lives. It also says in Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jesus is there and willing, He wants us to answer.
It's way to cold to answer this, the sun is not due to turn up for 2 hours.