• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Who Was the First Family That God (Ahayah) Made? It Wasn't Adam, Eve, and Cain. but It's in the Bible!

We all lived in that first world age but we were not in flesh bodies at that time. Our recollection of that time has been removed from our memory for now, it will be restored later.
Beresheet, there's absolutely nothing in the Bible that supports what you wrote up there, and you're mixing Eastern mysticism with Christianity.

Active
We all have a God given responsibility regarding scripture, To only share 'The Truth'.

If we are unsure about something we should check God's Word first. If we are quoting what someone else has said, even a minister, we should check God's Word before sharing it.

Even a minister you say? Yes, we all have a responsibility, The Truth is available to us all. There are sadly ministers who are academic and are not born again

We must be wise as serpents and harmless as doves, we are to feed on The Word in our hearts, and pray the Holy Spirit will reveal the Truth in the Word to us. Share with people who know The Word and do so in love with an open heart.

If we share something that is NOT in God's Word, which is NOT the Truth, we are in effect working for the devil.

May God's peace, grace and love be with us always. In Jesus Name.

Active
@Brother-Paul -- you're right about 'even ministers' -- the pastor of the church I go to challenges us every so often -- we do a lot of Bible study discussion on Sunday evenings and Wedn evenings. In fact -- a few years ago he had set up with one of the older members that during study time, he was going to bring up something that was definitely 'off' to get our reaction. I kind of thought that what he was suggesting Was 'off'. but was reluctant to say anything. The other's apparently were the same way. After a while, pastor got a bit upset with us. The older member that he had 'chosen' was sort of saying something but not really. As per plan. Pastor said to not Ever assume that he or Any pastor were Always right. He said he was observing how easy it could be to get us messed up. So he started changing his approach to Bible study. It was his practice to take book by book -- chapter by chapter -- verse by verse and discuss. He asked questions and saw how much We understood. There are some very knowledgable people at the church. And born-again.

I’m sorry that you all are unable to understand and see that first world age , the very beginning when all of God’s children were call the sons of God. All the souls/spirits of Gods children at this time were in angle like bodies. Christ tells us that in Matt 22:30. Christ is stating that when we die in this flesh body we go back into an angle like body and there is no more marriage or giving in marriage. Won’t be no more birthing of children in this next life.

Sue, I don’t care if there is supposedly just a small number of people who go along with the Key Of David. What I see here is, Jesus the Christ, emphatically points out the KEY OF DAVID, and praises the church of Philadelphia for knowing and teaching this message to their congregation. Now if that’s not enough proof to you and all the rest that read this post, that the KEY OF DAVID, is very very important to know and understand. And if you don’t know what the KEY OF DAVID is or don’t understand it, you had better gain the knowledge and wisdom behind this teaching.

The word “was” in Gen 1:2 would be better translated, “became”. The world became void and without form after Satan rebellion in that world that was. The world when all of Gods children were referred to as sons of God and we’re in angle like bodies. Just cause they were in angle like bodies didn’t mean they were push overs neither. The angles of God are mighty worriers. God had one third of them side and fight lond side Him to squash Satan’s rebellion. That one third that fought long side God during Satan’s rebellion are known as the Elect here upon this earth in this flesh age. I know you know this, but God has never ever created anything void and without form. The earth became that way after Satan failed rebellion. God destroyed that earth age and set up His plan of salvation in this flesh earth age.

God did figure that evolution would be taught in this day and age just like He knew there would be a rapture or fly away theory taught this day and age. What does God say about teaching His people to fly to save their soul? EZE 13:20. Evolution is a lie and it’s easy to be disprove. For evolution to be true it has to be an on going thing. Even in today’s times. If man came from monkey, we should still see today, right here on earth, every stage from monkey to man, even in today’s time. We don’t see it.

Sue, can’t you see that time period where Satan rebelled against God and he had one third of God’s children following and worshiping him, did not happen in this flesh age that we are in at the present. If it didn’t happen in this flesh age we are in right now it must have in a previous time. Understand? Satan’s rebellion happened in a previous time known as the first world age. God had not created flesh man or even written the book of Genesis yet.

You don’t think that we were ever spirit children. That’s not what Christ says. There was a woman that had seven husbands and she out lived them all. The Sadducees ask Jesus which husband she would be with after the resurrection. Matt 22:30. Christ says there is not marriage and giving in marriage at that time. And Jesus said that you don’t understand, the children return back into a spiritual body like the angles.

People just can’t figure out where Cain got his wife and where she came from. We know the Bible says Cain was kicked out of the Garden of Eden and went to the land of Nod and there he found his wife. Who were these people in the land of Nod and where did they come from. If you would have followed what I brought out in my last post you would have picked up on that God created people/children on the sixth day, He rested the whole seventh day and gets up on what would be the eighth day and makes the statement, I don’t have a man to till the ground. What’s He mean? God has not formed Adam as yet but does FORM him shortly. Adam, and I repeat, ADAM WAS NOT THE FIRST MAN MADE. God made many men and women on the sixth day, rested the seventh day, and Formed one man on the eighth day, and referred to him as, The Man, later naming him Adam. Go back and read what the Bible says. Adam was not the first man made.

The KEY OF DAVID is in the Bible and Christ focuses on it. Christ pacificly points it out and praises the Church of Philadelphia for knowing and teaching it to their congregation. Common sense for a Christian student would be, if Christ emphatically and with emphasis points out THE KEY OF DAVID, as a student, I would do my best to know and understand what Christ pointed out. If you do not know what the KEY OF DAVID is all about, you had better get to figuring it out.

Sue, Jacob was of that true seed line of Adam and Eve. I stand that Adam and Eve were not the first man and woman created and that the family of these two were God’s chosen people who later would become known as the Isralites.

Active
Beresheet --- God's Word has stood firm for 'ages'. It's better to take All of what His Word teaches rather than standing on something that God's Word does Not teach.

You start out with correct beliefs -- or I Should say that the group you're with starts out with / contains Biblical truths. but You intermingle it with your own twist on it. I'm thinking that one of the other posters said it's Eastern Mysticism or something.

There is a very good article 'The Dwelling Ministry 24/7" I was taking notes about it. The Key of David. It's actually pretty much right on track. The fact that King David was a man after God's own heart. But you're taking That and mixing it with 'all that other stuff'.

The article is talking about the 'key' -- David -- he looked to God for his authority. That which 'we' have been entrusted with is the 'key' to eternal life in heaven. The Gospel unto salvation. That same key that Peter was given to unlock heaven and hell. That 'key' is the Gospel unto salvation. And a 'key' Does unlock something. The blood of Christ shed on the cross. That there is no other name given under heaven by which we are saved. That name is 'Jesus Christ'.

That article Also says that 'The Key of David' is a phrase that has recently surfaced. that it has rarely come up in Christian writing until now.

And also more research just now. From Got Questions.org. The Davidic Covenant -- the ruler of the New Jerusalem. There is a pastor of the Philadephia Church of God. which is a splinter group of the World-wide Church of God which sounds Great. Except they also claim that Great Britain and the United States are descendants from the 'lost' tribes of Israel. Which would in turn make 'us' part of spiritual Israel. And there's been another poster who is Strong on the Church being Israel. I can see where he might get That from. And That is part of Armstrongism -- the World Wide Church of God.

And then you combine that with your beliefs about a previous world Before Adam and Eve. And Wow -- what a combination. There's just enough Bible in it to make it sound plausible.

So - that which sounds really good -- Can Be. But it's Also very easy to get side-tracked from the 'key' to salvation. So -- the 'key' to salvation is the blood of Christ. The cross of Christ is the only access a person has to eternal life IN Heaven.

Our resting place is supposed to be in God alone. He is our solid rock of salvation. Our refuge.

Active
@ Beresheet

I cannot accept what you are saying, it appears you are being mis-guided my friend.

Jesus tells us to beware of false teaching, what you are saying seems to fit this well.

Nowadays I think it would be called 'Fake News' but when false scripture is being spread around as being true, it is firstly very sad, and secondly we should be all very careful because we will one day account for everything we do and say, for and against our Lord God Almighty.

Don't try make scripture complicated and if 'The Word' doesn't actually say something, search other scriptures related to it, but don't add to it what you think it says, keep to scripture. At the end of the day your Salvation is more important.

Peace be with you.

Exsurfbum, I’m not trying to hurt your feelings but you just haven’t studied in the depth that I have or you would know and see that first earth age which is written of in God’s word. I can give you many places in the Bible where it is talking of the first world age that was. Peter even has a whole chapter devoted to the fist world age. I think it is in second Peter.

In the first world age all of Gods children were referred to as sons of God. There was not male and female as we know it. Was not marrying and given in marriage. Was not birthing of children as of today. But all the sons of God were there. After Satan’s rebellion and God brought order back in place, God decide He would set up a plan of salvation to try and redeem back to Him all the children that followed Satan.

The plan of salvation was to remove all of Gods children from the earth and destroy that first world age to the point that the earth never looked like it had been inhabited before. Here in Jeremiah 4:25 God saying after He destroyed it, I beheld, meaning God looked, lo, there was no man. How can you take that statement any other way but God did not see a single man left upon the earth. This wasn’t Noah’s flood cause God looked down up on the earth and there was no man. Wasn’t a boat with Noah’s family and two of every thing. God totally destroyed that world age that was. He didn’t destroy the earth, just that earth age.

He starts to renew the earth in Genesis. And begins implanting His children back upon this earth thru the process of birthing. It was God law, if you were here on earth, you must come through the womb of woman. You probably know that there was fallen angles that came to earth that did not come through the womb. For the sole reason of coming to earth was to impregnate the daughters of Adam, trying to defile that perfect seed line that Christ would be born unto. The fallen angel weren’t having sex with the daughters of Adam because they wanted sex. They being in a spiritual body didn’t even crave sex, but were only trying to defile that seed line that Christ would come through. They were trying to have Christ be born of something less than God had intended.

Brother- Paul I appreciate your concern but you just haven’t studied deep and long enough to capture the truths of the first world age. Brother- Paul what do you think God has done with the sons of Gods witch are His children. There was not any mention of God destroying them. They didn’t just disappear. God loved them very very much to the point, He set up a plan of salvation wanting those that followed Satan to repent and come back to Him. God loved even those who followed and worshiped Satan and had set up a plan of salvation just for them, if they would just repent with hosesty and come back into Golds fold.

Active
Beresheet -- I'm sticking to God's Word that's really God's Word. I don't ever plan To study deep enough or long enough to 'capture " the first world -age that never has existed.

Yes, God Does love us / mankind so much that He Has proved His way for our salvation.
Exsurfbum, I’m not trying to hurt your feelings but you just haven’t studied in the depth that I have or you would know and see that first earth age which is written of in God’s word. I can give you many places in the Bible where it is talking of the first world age that was. Peter even has a whole chapter devoted to the fist world age. I think it is in second Peter.

In the first world age all of Gods children were referred to as sons of God. There was not male and female as we know it. Was not marrying and given in marriage. Was not birthing of children as of today. But all the sons of God were there. After Satan’s rebellion and God brought order back in place, God decide He would set up a plan of salvation to try and redeem back to Him all the children that followed Satan.

The plan of salvation was to remove all of Gods children from the earth and destroy that first world age to the point that the earth never looked like it had been inhabited before. Here in Jeremiah 4:25 God saying after He destroyed it, I beheld, meaning God looked, lo, there was no man. How can you take that statement any other way but God did not see a single man left upon the earth. This wasn’t Noah’s flood cause God looked down up on the earth and there was no man. Wasn’t a boat with Noah’s family and two of every thing. God totally destroyed that world age that was. He didn’t destroy the earth, just that earth age.

He starts to renew the earth in Genesis. And begins implanting His children back upon this earth thru the process of birthing. It was God law, if you were here on earth, you must come through the womb of woman. You probably know that there was fallen angles that came to earth that did not come through the womb. For the sole reason of coming to earth was to impregnate the daughters of Adam, trying to defile that perfect seed line that Christ would be born unto. The fallen angel weren’t having sex with the daughters of Adam because they wanted sex. They being in a spiritual body didn’t even crave sex, but were only trying to defile that seed line that Christ would come through. They were trying to have Christ be born of something less than God had intended.

Just looking at 2Peter - it talks about destructive doctrines -- the doom of false teachers.

Jeremiah 4:25 "I beheld, and indeed there was no man , And all the birds of the heavens had fled."

You might want to consider the context.

Brother-Paul I know these things I bring up are hard for main stream Christians to see and understand. Most main stream churches don’t teach in these depts, they just teach the milk, the baby food of Gods word, but Christ made it very clear, once you have the milk, get into the strong meat. Hebrews 5:13-14. I struggled with it when it was first taught to me. But my further indept studies, convinced me of the three world ages.

Let me point out a few key point in this book 2 Peter 3:1 you can go back and read it, I’m just going to say what I understand what is being said. 2:1 Peter is trying to stir up our remembrance of the world that was. 3:2 He is wanting us to be more mindful of what the holy prophets have said. 3:3 there will be scoffers/mockers doing as they please and saying, where is Christ, I thought you said He was returning. Christ is not coming and everything remains the same from the beginning of the creation.

Here is where Peter focuses on the first world age. 3:5 For many Christians are willingly ignorant of, THE HEAVENS OF OLD. Heavens of old? This heaven of old was known as the 1st heavens age and was destroyed by God at the same time the first world age was destroyed after Satan’s rebellion. God destroyed the first heaven and earth age but he did not destroy his children referred to as the sons of God. Not even the children that worship and followed Satan. Instead God set up the wonderful plan of salvation and thus the second heaven and earth age was brought into being. Thus Genesis 1:3 begins.

There are 3 Heavens ages and there are 3 earth ages in Gods over all plan of salvation. Each Haven age and earth age run together simultaneous. The first Heaven age and the first world age have passed away. This happened after Satan’s rebellion. We are now in the second Heaven age and second world age. 2Peter 3:5. For they are willing ignorant of the heavens of old. And at that time the earth was habitable cause the earth was standing out of the water and in the water. Meaning the earth had the oceans but there was dry land also. Just like today. 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished. This Great flood or shaking God brought up on the earth was not Noah’s flood. Noah’s flood didn’t cause everything to perish. It just got rid of wickedness and the fallen angels along with the giants. And a dove went out and brought back an olive branch shortly after the waters receded. When something has perished, it’s null and void, does exist anymore. After Satan’s defeated rebellion God destroyed that first heaven and world age by the Great Flood. Many Christians haven’t been taught about this flood. They have no idea it even occurred. The Great Flood caused all traces of the world that was to perish. The heavens and the earth was not destroyed but that first world age came to pass.

2 Peter 3:5 again God saying the people are willingly ignorant of the heavens of old/first Heaven age, 3:6 whereby the world that THEN WAS, THEN WAS?? It was but it’s not now because God destroyed in the Great Flood and first world age perished.

2 Peter 3:7 but the heavens and the earth, which ARE NOW. Again, the heaven and earth which ARE NOW. You understand? The second heaven age and the second world age which are now presently living in at the present time. And this heaven and earth is the age that has been reserved unto fire against the day of judgement
And perdition of ungodly me. This word perdition means to perish and the ungodly will perish at the end of this world age at the end of the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT DAY.

3:8 Peter goes on telling us just how a day with the LORD actually is to flesh man. Peter tells us that one of God’s days is a thousand years to humans. One could say that each day that God was creating during the book of Genesis, one thousands years past to us humans. So God created 6000 years and then rested a thousand years and the formed Adam after resting that thousand years 3:9 God is not slack concerning His promise, but is long suffering, meaning He has lots of patience, not willing to let anyone perish, hoping all should come to repentance.

3:10 the day of the Lord is going to slip up on many, In Which the heavens shall pass away and the elements/rudiments shall be burned up. God is a consuming fire and the evil will be burned up. But to Gods children His fire warms our hearts. 3:13 Nevertheless we, ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISE, LOOK FOR NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH, WHEREIN DWELLETH RIGHTOUDNESS. This NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH is the third heaven and the third earth. It’s the heaven and earth age everyone is striving to obtain, if you are a Christian.

2 Peter 3:1 Peter trying to stir up your mind to get you understand the three heaven and earth ages.

3:5 Peter says they are willing ignorant of the heavens were of old. They don’t understand or even know of the three ages

3:6 the world that THEN WAS, perished

3:7 but the heavens and earth, which are now. This world we are all in at the present

3:10 this second heaven and world age will pass away to make way for the third heaven and earth age, which is the the age that all who make will live with God Almighty in eternity

3:13 we look for a new heaven and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. That ultimate goal is the live the eternity in that third heaven and earth age know as the eternity

3:15 Peter give Paul credentials here in this verse. He let you know Paul was a good servant to God, once God had Paul’s attention.

3:16 peter makes it very clear that these things are hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned

3:17 seeing you know these things before so you won’t be mislead by the wicked

Active
Isn't it Also possible that 2 Peter 3:5 -7 are talking about the 'in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and it was void but that it was destroyed by water - the Noaic flood of the entire world. This same world Will be destroyed eventually by fire.

The beginning of this world took place in Genesis 1:1.

Hebrews 5:13-15 "for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness , since he is a child. But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil."

And passage has What to do the "three world ages"

Back up to vs 11-12 for context -- About this we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God." So What are the oracles of God? In the Law we see Christ taught.

Beresheet, I have studied in depth, and you seem to be making a lot of assumptions. There is nothing in the Bible that says there were people alive before Adam.

Sue I can tell you are very well read in the Bible but I suggest you only use the King James Bible only. No other translation from the KJB. Those spin off bibles can lead you astray. By using the KJB & a Strongs Exhautive Concordance it’s like reading the original manuscript, at least very akin. You can look those key words up and read what a particular Hebrew or Greek word really means. It’s gives you a clearer understanding of what’s actually being said or talked about.

For instance, in the book of Genesis 4:2, the little English word, (again) is the Hebrew word, yasef. Hope my spelling is right on that. But that Hebrew word, yasef, means to continue to do a thing. So here in Genesis Eve is baring her first born, Cain, she again, which means to continue to do a thing. She bare Cain and continued in labor and bare Able. By knowing the definition of that little English word, (again), we know that Cain and Able were twin brothers. Other evidence indicates that also. Both Cain and Able came to the age of accountability to give sacrifices unto thr LORD at the same time. Many places in the Bible the true meaning or what was being said become clear one you know the definition of key Hebrew or Greek words use in a verse.

Back to your previous post to me about the Key of David. You really surprised me that you just write it off as something insignificant. When Christ praises a church for doing something He agrees on I would think to myself, if Christ praised the church of Philadelphia for knowing and teaching, The Key of David, I want to make sure I know what that is.

In Gensis 1:2 the earth wasn’t created void and without form, no, God created it very beautiful but it became void and without form after Satan’s rebellion. God made everything upon the earth after Satan’s rebellion, to perish, except the sons of God and the heaven and earth itself. In all of Gods creating, He never created a waste land. Always something very beautiful.

God did figure that evolution would be taught just like He knew a rapture or a fly away theory would be taught.

You have read where all the sons of God came before the LORD to present, and satan came among also from walking to and fro in the earth. Now Sue has there ever been a time in your life that you and your love ones came before LORD to present themselves. Has there ever been a time when you can say you saw satan walking to and fro on the earth. No you can’t. So if you or anyone else cannot say that you have witnessed Satan walking to and fro on the earth, it must have happened in another time period. And that time period was during what is known as the first world age.

After Satan’s rebellion the God destroys that age. Didn’t destroy the heaven or earth or His children, known as the sons of God but everything else was destroyed. After God destroyed or shook the earth and looked down and said there was no man left upon the earth. Jeremiah 4:25. God saying, I beheld, meaning God looked and there was no man left upon the earth and fruitful place was a wilderness.

God has told us all things in the volume of His book. Sometimes God doesn’t spell it out word for word about something but He give us several pieces to the puzzle and when one uses wisdom and puts the pieces together, you come up with the answer.

There again God never creates something void and without form. Noah’s little ole flood wasn’t to destroy the whole earth but just to get rid of the wickedness, the fallen angels and the giants. And to preserve that perfect seed line of Adam and Eve. You see, Noah was of that perfect seed line of Adam and Eve. God to told us that Noah and his family was the last eight, true Adamic, sole left upon the earth. All the rest of the daughters of Adam had mixed with the fallen angels.

You made mention that we in the flesh were never spirit children. That’s not what Christ says. Matt 22:25-30. The Sadducee ask Christ about a lady who had been married to several men and she had just out lived them all. The Sadducee ask Christ which husband will she be with after the resurrection. 22:29 ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God. Otherwise when this flesh body so calls, dies, our soul and spirit returns back into an angel like body. Pretty simple.

When Cain was kicked out of the garden of Eden he traveled to the land of Nod. And from that land of Nod,Cain took a wife. These people from the land of Nod were of Gods sixth day creation. God made both male and female on the sixth day. Adam and Eve were not the first man and woman created by God, but were the last two people God Formed. Adam and Eve were a very special man and woman. All the key players in the Bible came from the seed line of Adam and Eve.

The Key of David is one of the secrets in Gods word. People try to discount this great key and say that it is not all that important. Christ thought it was very important. Christ praised the church of Philadelphia for knowing and teaching it to their congregation. Christ said He will make them of the synagogue of Satan come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Sounds like the KEY OF DAVID is some pretty strong medicine according to christ. I sure would not blow it off as something unimportant after Christ brings it forth praising the church of Philadelphia for knowing and teaching this great key.

Sue you said that Jacob is where the twelve tribes of Israel started and they did in a way but you must be aware that Jacob was from the pure seed line of Adam and Eve. All key players in Gods word came from the pure seed line of Adam and Eve. Let’s name a few and I won’t remember all of them at this writing. Jacob, Esau, Enoch, Isaac,Moses,joshua,all the kings of the Israelites, Jesus Christ, all the prophets, Mary, the mother of Christ, all the disciples, and many more. I’ve said it before and I will state it again, GOD SAW THAT THERE WAS A PURE SEED LINE WITH NO MIXING OF ANY OTHER PEOPLE FROM ADAM AND EVE, ALL THE WAY TO CHRIST. KNOWING THIS IS IN PART OF THE KEY OF DAVID.

Sue, I probably need to explain a little more about, like when I say for instance, Jacob was of the pure seed line of Adam and Eve. Let me make this statement. Scholars that know this fact, refer to the family of Adam and Eve, as the Adamic race. And that’s a good term for identification when referring to this family. When I say from the pure seed line of Adam and Eve, I’m saying that every union between a pure adamic male and female, that was in that birthing chain from Adam and Eve to christ, was from the pure blood Adamic race, Adam and Eve. Absolutely no mixing.

We know that the fallen angels done such a magnificent job of destroying that pure Adamic seed line, that during Noah’s time there were only eight pure Adamic souls left upon the earth. Only eight left. Eight in biblical numerology stands for a new beginning. And that was Noah and his family members. Need to take note of this very fact Sue. God had Noah build an Ark to save that pure Adamic race and two of every flesh. Gen 6:9 God saying that Noah was a just man and PERFECT IN HIS GENERATION. That’s to say, Noah had a pure seed line from Adam and Eve. Can’t stress just how important it was to God for Christ to be born of that seed line of Adam and Eve. That special man and woman that God formed. God formed Adam, took a rib from him and made Adam that special help mate. From these two the Christ would be born, umbilical cord to umbilical cord. There again for those that have no idea what the KEY OF DAVID is about, this knowledge is in part of THE KEY OF DAVID. KING DAVID WAS OF THIS PURE SEED LINE ALSO.

We know that many of the daughters of Adams were defiled by the fallen angels. The fact was the fallen angels specifically targeted the daughters of Adam. These fallen angels were of that one third of the sons of God, that sided with Satan at his rebellion in that first world age. Sending the fallen angels to earth was one of Satan’s attempt to defile the pure seed line of the Adamic race, trying to have Christ born unto a bunch of misfits. You see the fallen angels were not that interested in having sex with women or the daughter of Adam because they were craving sex. They probably weren’t that interested in sex. Their main goal was to defile that pure seed line of Adam and Eve so christ would be born of something less than He was suppose to be. Satan and the fallen angels knew that Christ would be born through that pure seed line of the Adam and Eve so they tried to destroy it.

All you that read this post are not just hearing this by chance. Only God can open ones spiritual eyes to these things I talk about. But just the hearing of these things is the first step in the opening of the eyes.

Some try to describe God by saying He is omni this and Omni that. Try to make God something so out there he is not here with his people. One would be more right in thinking of God as your daddy. And I sure not trying to discredit God Almighty. I love him very much so and know without a doubt He is responsible for my very existence. The very life I have that I can say, I AM. I am a real live entity that can show real emotions. Only God can create life. Man has no idea how it’s done. Man has supposedly clone life but that is only reproducing not creating life. I’m not convinced that they can really clone.