• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Who Permitted Your Troubles

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Let's Examine God's View of our bad days.

MATTHEW 18:18 CEV
18 I promise you that God in heaven will allow whatever you allow on earth, but he will not allow anything you don't allow.

Many translations use the words "bind" and "loose" in this verse. Binding and loosing is a Hebrew idiom for exercising authority. It means to prohibit and permit.

GENESIS 1:26 NKJ
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

So far we can truly see that God gave us Authority to Rule here in this earth.
This means God has given us the Right to Choose or to make choices in all areas of our lives.

If that was not enough, there is
DEUTERONOMY 30:19 NKJ
19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

We can see God has given us the Right to Choose.

Then if that wasn't enough, God told (commanded) us this Big Key Of Truth.

In The New Testament (James 4:7) God tells us we are to resist the devil and I am sure everyone is very familiar with this verse. However that alone is Incorrect and very incomplete.

Surrender or Submit unto God and then Resist the devil and he will flee.

So we see here once Again That We Have Our Part To Do.

So if we find that things are not going our way..........Stop Blaming God and Demanding to know why.
God said walk by faith and faith does not need to know why but takes God at His every word, with out questioning.

Wake Up and Do What God Has Said To Do.
Do Your Part in this and Stop sitting around crying out.....Ohhhhhhh Christians just want to have fun And Stop Expecting God To Do What He Has Already Given Unto Us To Do.

Look at John 10:10
10. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might haveit more abundantly.

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

So instead of blaming God for your troubles and giving the devil the right to keep on devouring in your life.

Stand up and walk in the authority God has given you and take back your day and Trust in God's love and His Word And Fight Your Good Fight Of Faith.

One last Note...
Its the Doers of His Word that get the desired results He has Promised in His Word .
It's the doers of His Word that walk from victory to victory.

Being a doer of His word is a command and not a mere suggestion.

So instead of Expecting God to cater to your every whim and desire and blaming Him when things go wrong.

Use your Armor and Do What He Has Given Unto You To Do and Stop Allowing Your Enemy the devil, To Steal, kill and destroy.

Blessings
W4F

Loyal
God truly gave the reins to each man to operate his own life. Man who has selfishly held onto those reins continuously has worsened his situation as time has passed by.

By keeping the dominion over ourselves, retaining the authority rather than surrendering it all back to God who gave them, we cheat ourselves out of the good things of God.

He knew that we could not handle it alone:

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

But there is also this:

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way." Psalm 37:23

Loyal
God truly gave the reins to each man to operate his own life. Man who has selfishly held onto those reins continuously has worsened his situation as time has passed by.

By keeping the dominion over ourselves, retaining the authority rather than surrendering it all back to God who gave them, we cheat ourselves out of the good things of God.

He knew that we could not handle it alone:

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

But there is also this:

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way." Psalm 37:23
Its amazing what religious doctrine will do to the truth, Isn't it? God gave us dominion. He also said "If you lack wisdom Just ask. Yup I paraphrased that.
James 1:5
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Now he can reign as he is supposed to. Like Solomon reigned with God's wisdom.
Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Proverbs 8:11-12 - For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. (Read More...)

Ephesians 1:17 - That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Luke 21:15 - For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Romans 11:33 - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Yours for the asking!!

Proverbs 3:13 - Happy [is] the man [that] findeth wisdom, and the man [that] getteth understanding.

1 Corinthians 2:13 - Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Proverbs 4:7 - Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Too many preachers teach philosophy and not the Word!! Drop silly doctrines and concentrate on what God says. HE IS WISDOM. He gave YOU the reins to reign. Take that authority and get His WISDOM to do your job. We're here training to rule with Him. Get to work and practice.

Loyal
Think about it.
God Gave Dominion and Authority to Adam

Adam gave it to satan.

Jesus Got it back for us via the cross

We must fight the good fight of faith to access this. Nothing just happens automatically for us.

Man does nothing and man does things his way and wines and blames God for the outcome.

Doctrine of demons
No Fault Religion
No matter what happens it's not my fsult......after all we never know what God will do.........we don't know why but God decided to allow this tragedy to come on us........it must be God's will for this to happen to me...
...God is trying to teach me something with this sickness and or tragedy, we don't know what but maybe we will figure it out and on and on and on.

Scripture has something different to say.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

So is this tragedy or sickness life in its fullness of Christ? No its the devil trying to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY.

We Fail when we don't believe what is written in His word and act on it no matter what and Will Not Be Moved by anything other then what The Most Holy Written Word Of God Says.

There is only One thing worse then Losing. ..... and that is Quiting

Blessings
W4F

Loyal
Think about it.
God Gave Dominion and Authority to Adam

Adam gave it to satan.

Jesus Got it back for us via the cross

We must fight the good fight of faith to access this. Nothing just happens automatically for us.

Man does nothing and man does things his way and wines and blames God for the outcome.

Doctrine of demons
No Fault Religion
No matter what happens it's not my fsult......after all we never know what God will do.........we don't know why but God decided to allow this tragedy to come on us........it must be God's will for this to happen to me...
...God is trying to teach me something with this sickness and or tragedy, we don't know what but maybe we will figure it out and on and on and on.

Scripture has something different to say.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

So is this tragedy or sickness life in its fullness of Christ? No its the devil trying to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY.

We Fail when we don't believe what is written in His word and act on it no matter what and Will Not Be Moved by anything other then what The Most Holy Written Word Of God Says.

There is only One thing worse then Losing. ..... and that is Quiting

Blessings
W4F
So get off your...pew and start standing against the enemy! Speak the results you want and apply scripture to back you up. You stand in faith by doing not by hoping God will do something. Stop waiting for God to do something. He's done it. Now He's waiting for you!

Loyal
So get off your...pew and start standing against the enemy! Speak the results you want and apply scripture to back you up. You stand in faith by doing not by hoping God will do something. Stop waiting for God to do something. He's done it. Now He's waiting for you!
Umm, you talken to me?
Because you don't learn this sitten on the couch crying boo hoo
Rofl