• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Who is the remnant church?

End Time Remnant Church

The remnant church is something that many Christians don't think about, because most professing Christians trust that theirs belief alone in Jesus makes them part of the true church of God, whether or not they are truly walking with the Lord. But is this right, or does God have a true remnant people during these end times? Who is the remnant church talked about in the Bible? Throughout His Word, God has declared that He would keep a people for Himself, a true people who will obey Him and
NOT wander from His truth. Take a look at the following verses:
Isaiah 1:9. Isaiah 10:20. Jeremiah 23:3. Jeremiah 31:7. Joel 2:32. Romans 9:27.
Please don't think by saying "Israel" that the Bible means the literal nation of Israel. Because
the literal nation of Israel are no longer God's chosen people. Christians have now taken on the name Israel in a spiritual sense.

Loyal
Please don't think by saying "Israel" that the Bible means the literal nation of Israel. Because the literal nation of Israel are no longer God's chosen people.

Are you sure about this?

Rom 11:1; I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2; God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
Rom 11:3; "Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE."
Rom 11:4; But what is the divine response to him? "I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL."
Rom 11:5; In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God's gracious choice.
Rom 11:6; But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.
Rom 11:7; What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened;
Rom 11:8; just as it is written, "GOD GAVE THEM A SPIRIT OF STUPOR, EYES TO SEE NOT AND EARS TO HEAR NOT, DOWN TO THIS VERY DAY."
Rom 11:9; And David says, "LET THEIR TABLE BECOME A SNARE AND A TRAP, AND A STUMBLING BLOCK AND A RETRIBUTION TO THEM.
Rom 11:10; "LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED TO SEE NOT, AND BEND THEIR BACKS FOREVER."

Rom 11:25; For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
Rom 11:26; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."
Rom 11:27; "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."
Rom 11:28; From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;
Rom 11:29; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Rev 7:4; And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
Rev 7:5; from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,
Rev 7:6; from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,
Rev 7:7; from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand,
Rev 7:8; from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

Are you sure about this?

Rom 11:1; I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2; God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
Rom 11:3; "Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE."
Rom 11:4; But what is the divine response to him? "I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL."
Rom 11:5; In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God's gracious choice.
Rom 11:6; But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.
Rom 11:7; What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened;
Rom 11:8; just as it is written, "GOD GAVE THEM A SPIRIT OF STUPOR, EYES TO SEE NOT AND EARS TO HEAR NOT, DOWN TO THIS VERY DAY."
Rom 11:9; And David says, "LET THEIR TABLE BECOME A SNARE AND A TRAP, AND A STUMBLING BLOCK AND A RETRIBUTION TO THEM.
Rom 11:10; "LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED TO SEE NOT, AND BEND THEIR BACKS FOREVER."

Rom 11:25; For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
Rom 11:26; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."
Rom 11:28; From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;

Rev 7:4; And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
Rev 7:5; from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,
Rev 7:6; from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,
Rev 7:7; from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand,
Rev 7:8; from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.
Are you sure about this?

Let me confirm something of the New Testament, which gives us the clear true regarding this. I am merely teaching the Bible truth. The Israel of God has always and will always exist, just not in a literal sense of the flesh. Do you believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him? Well, do you know what that makes you? An Israelite!
Romans 2:28-29. Romans 9:6-8.
And who is the 'seed'? Paul told us in Galatians 3:16 that Jesus Christ is the seed HE IS THAT 'PROMISE' IN WHOME we become the children of God. And a true Isralite (Galatan 28). There is no distinction between
Any race in Christ. As we are 'all one IN CHRIST.

Let me confirm something of the New Testament, which gives us the clear true regarding this. I am merely teaching the Bible truth. The Israel of God has always and will always exist, just not in a literal sense of the flesh. Do you believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him? Well, do you know what that makes you? An Israelite!
Romans 2:28-29. Romans 9:6-8.
And who is the 'seed'? Paul told us in Galatians 3:16 that Jesus Christ is the seed HE IS THAT 'PROMISE' IN WHOME we become the children of God. And a true Isralite (Galatan 28). There is no distinction between
Any race in Christ. As we are 'all one IN CHRIST.
Did you catch what Paul said above in Romans? Even though the number of the children of Israel is like the sand of the sea, in other words, a HUGE number, only a remnant will be saved. Now we all know what the word remnant means - a small amount left. This applies to the Christians world today. Although there are millions upon millions of professing Christians, only a few in comparison will actually be saved. Now that may shock you, I don't know, but it is the truth. Jesus confirmed in Matthew 7:14... read.
There are so many professing Christians who are walking down the broad path to destruction, because they believe they can have Jesus in one hand and the world in the other hand. But to be part of the true remnant church we need to surrender ALL to Christ.
There is a remnant people in these end times who Satan is making war with. And what makes them stand out to Satan as the true remnant church of God?
Revelation 12:17.