• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Who Is Satan ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

What's the word say about satan ? Here are some scripture helps
about the truth in the authority of satan .

All verse's are from the NKJ Bilble .

Ezekiel 28:14,15 - Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth ; and I have set thee so : thou wast upon the holy mountain of God ; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire . Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created , till iniquity was found in thee .

Isaiah 14:12-16 - How art thou fallen from heaven , O Lucifer , son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the ground , which did weaken the nations ! For thou hast said in thine heart , I will ascend into heaven , I will exalt my throne above the stars of God ... I will be like the most high . Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit . They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee , and consider thee saying , Is this the man that made the earth tremble , that did shake the heavens .

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober and vigilant ; because your adversary the devil , as a roaring lion , walketh about , seeking whom he may devour .

2 Corinthians 4:3,4 - But if our gospel be hid , it is hid to them that are lost ; In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not , lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ , who is the image of God , should shine unto them .

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do . He was a murderer from the begining, and abode not in the truth , because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie , he speaketh of his own : for he is a liar , and the father of it .

2 Corinthians 11:14 [ NIV ] Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light .

Hebrews 2:9,14,15 - But we see Jesus , who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour ; that by the grace of God should taste death for every man ... that through death he might destroy him that hath the power of death , that is , the devil ; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage .

Revelation 12:9-11 - And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent , called the devil , and satan , which deceiveth the whole world : he was cast out into the earth , and his angels were cast out with him . And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, Now is come salvation , and strength , and the kingdom of our God , and of his Christ : for the accuser of our bretheren is cast down , which accuseth them before God day and night . And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb , and the word of their yestimony ; and they loved not their live's unto death .

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone , where the beast and the false prophet are , and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever .

I pray that these scriptures will help you in recognizing that we do have an enemy , and he is defeated . Only by deception can he stand a chance against the believer's of God .

Let's increase our prayer for our home called TalkJesus , and give our Saviour Jesus Christ all the praise for his blood and our testimony before the throne of God ! Grace and peace to all in Jesus Name ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

If you see anything like this anywhere , at any time . Call 1-800 - CAS - TOUT ! And he has to flee , in Jesus name ! :love: Mike

brother you are so silly.

I have recently seen how the devil can be so sneaky and appealing to the eye that unless you keep in focus of our Lord Jesus Christ you will be a goner in a real short time.

Joyfully ~ Jlu