• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Who is on the Lord's side?

Who is on the Lord's side?

Who for Him will go?

And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

2 Timothy 1:11,12 NIV

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mark 8:38 KJV

After calling the apostles in, they flogged them and ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and then released them. So they went on their way from the presence of the Council, rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name. And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they kept right on teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.

Acts 5:40-42 NASB

God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control. Do not be ashamed then of testifying to our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel in the power of God.

2 Timothy 1:7,8 RSV

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

God's Grace - Lavished Upon Us!

Christ sacrificed his life's blood to set us free,
which means that our sins are now forgiven. Christ
did this because God was so kind to us. God has great
wisdom and understanding, and by what Christ has done,
God has shown us his own mysterious ways.

Then when the time is right, God will do all that he
has planned, and Christ will bring together
everything in heaven and on earth.

Ephesians 1:7-10 CEV

I am already sent...

Every one of us are in a mission...already we are sent and live the lives wherever we are as Jesus lived...that is the only way to light a candle in a world of darkness instead of cursing the darkness