• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Who has received God's Grace?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I read on this site that God reconciled all men to Himself through the work of Christ and their sins were not imputed to them. If all their sins have been taken care of, why will some end up in the Lake of fire as the Bible states?

Active
I read on this site that God reconciled all men to Himself through the work of Christ and their sins were not imputed to them. If all their sins have been taken care of, why will some end up in the Lake of fire as the Bible states?
Because some have not and will not accept Him as Lord and Savior over their life.

Loyal
Good answer by Rags4aCrown I'll add.....Your question 'Who has received....' The word 'received' means to reach out and take....Unless one will reach out and take the salvation offered by Jesus he will not have that salvation.....There is the analogy of a person drowning? He is thrown a life ring but unless he grabs the ring he will drown.....One can be offered something freely but still not get it because he does not avail himself of the opportunity, either from pride or rebellion..