• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Who are the Real Jews of the Bible?

The Bible says people will pretend to be GOD's people but they are not, so then who are they?

I understand that they are cursed and the condition of them today is a direct result of those curses.
Which makes them unrecognized as GOD's Chosen people if you don't know that those curses will be a sign on them to show the world who they are. For they themselves don't even know that they are HIS chosen people.
Therefore follow the SIGNS for they will lead you directly to them!

Let's start in Deuteronomy 28

They were given a choice, to be Blessed or Cursed!

They chose disobedience and therefore was cursed by GOD!
And those curses are upon them to this very day!
So I ask who are they?
According to scripture.

According to scripture we Hebrew Israelite Jews that are called blacks! (Light skin, brown skin, dark skin).
We fulfill all prophecy that was given about us in scripture!

If you do not fulfill prophecy you are NOT a Hebrew Israelite Jew!

Let's read scriptures:

@Lacawar

I am aware of the scriptures you guys use. Predominately in Deuteronomy 28. I have no issues if you are a Jew

There's No if, why? We fulfill Prophecy!
There are those who don't fulfill prophecy who say that they are which they are NOT as Christ says:
Revelation 2:9
[9]I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9
[9]Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Two things Jewish people do.
They say they're jews and they go to the synagogue! As Christ said!

Let's start with Abraham and his seed's identity:
Genesis 14:13
[13]And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

After Abraham the LORD chose Isaac. The Hebrew seed continued with chosen Isaac Not Ishmael.
Genesis 17:19,21
[19]And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Genesis 17:20
[20]And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

[21]But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Continued with Jacob, the Lord changed his name to Israel.
Genesis 35:10
[10]And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
Comes the 12 Tribes of Israel.
Hebrews!

Let's continue:

Hosea 1:10
[10]Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
This AWAKENING of HIS PEOPLE is being witnessed by the world!
We are the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Hebrews Israelites!
The Children of Israel!

Let's talk about Egypt and Africa:

Hebrews and Africans are 2 seperate Nations of Black people!

"Egypt is in Africa"
Which means the Egyptians were black people!
All of Pharoah's family, the people etc. Everyone was black.

So were and are us Hebrews today!

Our fore fathers interacted in and knew that land.
They the Egyptians knew we were
Hebrews and addressed us accordingly!

Hebrew Israelites are not Africans

Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of
the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Psalms 78:51
[51]And smote all the first borne in Egypt: the chiefe of their strength in the tabernacles of Ham: African

Exodus 1:19
[19]And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.

Genesis 43:32
[32]And they set on for him by himself, and for them by themselves, and for the Egyptians, which did eat with him, by themselves: because the Egyptians might not eat bread with the Hebrews; for that is an abomination unto the Egyptians.

Joseph, Moses, Abraham the Hebrew in Egypt Africa

Genesis 39:10,14,17
[10]And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.
[14]That she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying, See, he hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice:
[17]And she spake unto him according to these words, saying, The Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto me to mock me:

Exodus 2:11
[11]And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.

Exodus 11:7
[7]But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Genesis 15:13
[13]And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

(SoThat destroys the lie that Africans came over here on ships, only Hebrews were prophecied to do so, no prophecy was ever made for Africans like this)
Also Abraham knew Egypt, this new place was a strange land. 400 years not 430yrs!

Genesis 14:13
[13]And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

Genesis 12:10
[10]And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.

Exodus 9:1
[1]Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

The LORD GOD AHAYAH is called as the GOD of the HEBREWS in scriptures:

Let's read:

The GOD of the Hebrews

Exodus 3:18
[18]And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.

Exodus 5:3
[3]And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

Exodus 7:16
[16]And thou shalt say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath sent me unto thee, saying, Let my people go, that they may serve me in the wilderness: and, behold, hitherto thou wouldest not hear.

Exodus 9:1,13
[1]Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
[13]And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Exodus 10:3
[3]And Moses and Aaron came in unto Pharaoh, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, How long wilt thou refuse to humble thyself before me? let my people go, that they may serve me.

To show that we are people of color these scriptures make it very clear :

Regarding Moses and his sister Mariam.
Moses the Hebrew was raised in Pharaoh's house as an Egyptian or African. Obviously He was Black!
Let's read: Of Moses
Exodus 4:6-7
[6]And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. (White)
[7]And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.
If Moses were white what miracle would that be?

And now Mariam his sister:
Numbers 12:4-15
[4]And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.
[5]And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.
[6]And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
[7]My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
[8]With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
[9]And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
[10]And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.
[11]And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.
[12]Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.
[13]And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee.
[14]And the LORD said unto Moses, If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days? let her be shut out from the camp seven days, and after that let her be received in again.
[15]And Miriam was shut out from the camp seven days: and the people journeyed not till Miriam was brought in again.

Leprosy was also in the hair or beard and was not accepted as a fashionable hairstyle we see today!
Black people with yellow hair!
Leviticus 13:30
[30]Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

Next let's read:

Now Abraham was given a future prophecy by the LORD about His seed:

Let's read:
[13]And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
Acts 7:6
[6]And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.
Many Christians falsely ascribe this prophecy to the Egyptian captivity but as we read you'll see it is NOT!

Two seperate times:
One was 430 years in Egypt
The other is 400 years in America
Exodus 12:40
[40]Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.

Now let's look at those two scriptures closer!
[13]And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed (Hebrews)shall be a stranger(non citizens) in a land that is not theirs(it doesn't belong to you), and shall serve them(become slaves); and they shall afflict them(make life hard for them at every turn) four hundred years(not forever);

So the people that were brought over here on slave ships to serve were not Africans but Hebrews because this prophecy was only given to Abraham the Hebrew about His Hebrew seed who are not Africans!!!

Time to wake up Israel!!!

Let's continue the 400 year prophecy:

That prophecy of 400 years is confirmed and being fulfilled!
How?

H.R.1242 - 400 Years of African-American (Hebrew) History Commission Act

(Sec. 3) This bill establishes the 400 Years of African-American (Hebrew) History Commission to develop and carry out activities throughout the United States to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the arrival of Africans (Hebrews) in the English colonies at Point Comfort, Virginia, in 1619.

Let's look at the dates for a moment:
Hebrews were brought here Aug. 1619 and 400 years brings that
Til Aug. 2019
and this is 2018, then that means that prophecy is being fulfilled!
And we are who the Bible says we are! Because we LIVE out those Prophecies!

Prophecy also says that we're leaving this strange land to go back home to fulfill the COVENANT PROMISE given to Abraham!

Let's read:
Leviticus 26:42-44
[42]Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
[43]The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
[44]And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
Jeremiah 11:4-6
[4]Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God:
[5]That I may perform the oath which I have sworn unto your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day. Then answered I, and said, So be it, O LORD.
[6]Then the LORD said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them.

Jeremiah 3:18
[18]In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
Jeremiah 33:7
[7]And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first.
Jeremiah 30:3
[3]For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
2 Samuel 7:10
[10]Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
There's that word AFFLICT again!

Next let's look at the Curses that we suffer in those 400 years that let's you know that we are the people!
Because those curses are a SIGN on the Children of Israel today still!

Staff Member
You answered your own question.
Why do you continue then?

My only suggestion to you is to take care that your pride does not get the better of you.
It was costly to the Jewish people in the OT, NT, and will be so again in you if you let it.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

What Scriptures are referring too?
I continue only to wake up Israelites who are still sleeping! In hopes that they come across and read it.
Im not attacking anyone, This is our journey and they must know it!
Because the churches don't teach this because this is meat not milk!
Never once did a church tell us that we are the Children of Israel?
Were you ever told that? I don't believe you were because you wouldn't be offended!

Before we go to the Curses I wanted to show the affliction in Acts 7:6 And Genesis 15:13.
When it says we will be afflicted and entreated evil two things are happening at the same time, those who are being afflicted and those who are doing the affliction.
So when we see affliction happening to us know that the afflictors are fufilling there part of those prophesies but they just don't know it. We're on the receiving end of it and they are on the giving side of it. They too are fulfilling prophecy!

Staff Member
I'm not upset nor offended. :)

You just pose a question, answer it, and continue on and on.......however, I do appreciate your last response, because at least now I finally understand your purpose in your writing!
For that I thank-you.

Do you really need specific scripture to understand that it was pride which caused the Nation of Israeli to move away from following God and His Word to the point that God punished them? Repeatedly I may add. I used to think how could a Nation continue to repeat such things, to their own detriment. With age I have come to realize that the pride of man can rise up even in believers on a reoccurring basis when not focused on Christ.

Only with the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Before we go to the Curses I wanted to show the affliction in Acts 7:6 And Genesis 15:13.
When it says we will be afflicted and entreated evil two things are happening at the same time, those who are being afflicted and those who are doing the affliction.
So when we see affliction happening to us know that the afflictors are fufilling there part of those prophesies but they just don't know it. We're on the receiving end of it and they are on the giving side of it. They too are fulfilling prophecy!
I believe I posed this before to you on another thread in other Biblical references you used and would include these as well that they are talking about the Captivity in Egypt.

Truly I am not attempting to be argumentative.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

In all of our captivities throughout the Bible we knew who we were!
But in this our LAST captivity of 400 years we were prophicied to lose our Identity and heritage and not know who we were! This was done deliberately In hopes that we would never find out who we are.
But thanks be to our GOD AHAYAH for this Great awakening!

Let's read:
Jeremiah 17:4
[4]And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
Psalms 83:1-8
[1](A Song or Psalm of Asaph.) Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
(They called us blacks, afro americans, Negroes, africans and we accepted it because we didn't know who we were as scripture just said)
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
[7]Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
[8]Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
Do some research and you'll find out who those nations are today.
So yes other nations do know who we are when we didn't!

Let's read on:

We had a choice of curses or blessings. We chose disobedience and we're cursed because of it!

Deuteronomy 11:26
[26]Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

Deuteronomy 7:6
[6]For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Because we knew the LORD HE only punished us.
Amos 3:2
[2]You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Psalms 147:19-20
[19]He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
[20]He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
HIS LAWS were given to us to give to the world. We disobeyed therefore our punishment is just!

But the unjust treatment in this land was not to happen! We were only sent here to serve not to be mistreated.

Joel 3:7
[7]Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Prophecy:
(Only We Hebrews were sold in Slavery on auction blocks)
If your for fathers were not sold into slavery to serve in those 400 years then your not a Biblical Jew!

Let's continue:

CHRIST YASHAYAH IS our LORD
and SAVIOR

The 400 Years begins!

Deuteronomy 28:68
[68]And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
The word Egypt means slavery
House of bondage
These scriptures show that:
Bondage means slavery!
Exodus 20:2
[2]I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy 6:12
[12]Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Joshua 24:17
[17]For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:
Judges 6:8-9
[8]That the LORD sent a prophet unto the children of Israel, which said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I brought you up from Egypt, and brought you forth out of the house of bondage;
[9]And I delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all that oppressed you, and drave them out from before you, and gave you their land;

Let's look at Deuteronomy 26:68
closer:
Deuteronomy 28:68
68]And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt(Slavery) again with ships(cargo slave ships), by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it(slavery) no more again(this is the last captivity for Israel): and there ye shall be sold(on auction blocks)unto your enemies(not your friends) for bondmen(slavemen) and bondwomen(slavewomen), and no man shall buy you(redeem you out of it)!

400 years of living the curses

The curses:
Deuteronomy 28:45-48
[45]Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

[46]And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

[47]Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
[48]Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a YOKE OF IRON upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
(Slavery chains) Google it and see
Deuteronomy 28:30,32,41,43,54,68
[30]Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
[32]Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
[41]Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity. (Yes even their kids, I can't even imagine experiencing that)
[43]The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. (We are the lowest people on this earth! We live low, lowest in jobs, education, health, housing projects, you name it and we'll be at the top of that list!)
[54]So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother,
(This is what's call black on black crime, hating each other for ignorant reasons) that's a curse!)
and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
Read that last section again!
(Which he shall leave is known as single mother parenthood) that's a curse Hebrew women! Now you know!

Also Hebrew women there's a curse that's upon you that you can identify with today that are not on other women.
Let's read and find out:
Women Daughters of Zion

Long hair:
Luke 7:38,44
[38]And STOOD at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
[44]And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.

Baldness:
Isaiah 3:16-17,24
[16]Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
[17]Therefore the Lord will smite with a SCAB the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their SECRET PARTS. (your backside that the long hair you once had no longer covers)!
[24]And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair BALDNESS; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
(That's why you wear weave to replace what the LORD took away from you)!

Question?
Do we see these curses today?
Yes we do because they are a SIGN upon the Children of Israel!

46]And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

If your still wondering Israel if we will ever have rest? Yes let's read:

Isaiah 14:1-3
[1]For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
[2]And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
[3]And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee REST from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve

Revelation 2:9
[9]I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9
[9]Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Zechariah 2:8
[8]For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Our journey back home is about to begin
The second exodus!

400 years of these curses are ending thanks to the MOST HIGH AHAYAH,
Our LORD and SAVIOR YASHAYAH,
WA RAACH the HOLY SPIRIT!

Shami Yasharahla Ahayah Alahayahnawa Ahayah Ahcad (Hear O Israel the Lord Our God is One)