• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

which miracle by Jesus...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

it's great to be ready isn't it???
hey but check this out about this miracle you will find it here.

Mat 14:21 And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children.

Now this tells me that only the men where counted 5000----but the women and children where not................now if each man has a wife and a child that is 15000 people....now i know the possiblities of each man having a spouse and a child are unlikely, but it makes it an even bigger event because the women and children where not counted

imready4thelord said:
it's great to be ready isn't it???
hey but check this out about this miracle you will find it here.

Mat 14:21 And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children.

Now this tells me that only the men where counted 5000----but the women and children where not................now if each man has a wife and a child that is 15000 people....now i know the possiblities of each man having a spouse and a child are unlikely, but it makes it an even bigger event because the women and children where not counted
there could have been men with a wife there & multiple children, so the total fed could have been even greater than 1500. But even if it was only 500, it still would have been a miracle.

sebi said:
Jesus' resurection is mentioned in all the 4 Gospels
Great answer. I was thinking this at first, then the 5000. But I also thinking that the virgin birth was also a miracle mentioned in all 4 Gospels.