• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Which is your favorite (I AM)?

Active
Which I AM is your favorite that speaks well to your current spiritual stage of growth?

1. Jesus is the Bread of Life
“Then Jesus declared, ‘I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.’” (John 6:35)

2. Jesus is the Light of the World
“When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’” (John 8:12)

3. Jesus is the Door
“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.” (John 10:9)

4. Jesus is the Good Shepherd
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” (John 10:11)

5. Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.” (John 11:25-26)

6. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

7. Jesus is the Vine
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)

Loyal
I like the question!

Assuming that to say all of the above because they all describe one person is not playing by the rules?

I'd go for 'good shepherd', because of my sheeplike tendency to stray and get lost. Such a comfort to know that Jesus is keeping watch over me.

Active
I like the question!

Assuming that to say all of the above because they all describe one person is not playing by the rules?

I'd go for 'good shepherd', because of my sheeplike tendency to stray and get lost. Such a comfort to know that Jesus is keeping watch over me.
Nice said Hekuran.

For me I would say the light of the world, because sometimes I feel like my path is dark and I don't know
what to do, but when I focus on Jesus and remember the LOGOS (the word) or receive a d rehma (WORD),
my path is illuminated with the light. He promises me that I will not stumble in darkness if I have the light.

The bread of life is a close 2nd for me and resurrection and the life is perhaps a general first (because the hope
of the resurrection is so key), but overall 3rd when I personalize it to what is happening now.

Loyal
I'd go with #6 --Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the life and no man comes to the Father, but by Me. Jesus Christ is speaking.

Jesus Christ Is the one and only way.

Active
I'd go with #6 --Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the life and no man comes to the Father, but by Me. Jesus Christ is speaking.

Jesus Christ Is the one and only way.
Amen Sue, definitely one that our world is struggling to embrace. In this world where many run away from embracing truth.