• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Where lies your Loyalty, in "Truth" or in "Compromising Lies" You will be put to the test!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
What think you?

1. Could you trust "Abraham's" wife, Sarah, was she truthful, was she loving and kind?

2. What about "Isaac' wife "Rebecca" could her husband trust her, was she a deceitful wife?

3. And we Have a wife of "Jacob" the one whom he loved, Her name was "Rachel" was not she also a :theif, a deceiver and worshiper of "Idol gods"?

4. Let us not forget, that wife of David, you do remember "Michal", David was crazy about that girl, people think that King David was crazy about "Bethsheba", no no no That man was "crazy and pop eyed as a popeyed squirrel" about "King Saul" daughter "Michal". Hey Guys, she would make a man cry! I only met one of those type once in my life. the way she would move and call your name, and how she would look at you and grap your hand, looking for nothing in return. and the way she would whisper in you ear. Would make you faint. If you never met one, thank God you haven't! And I am not talking about "adultresses" or woman of the night. "Michal was his 1st wife a "virgin"

"Mind you I am not talking about the "Woman" you cannot find" She is listed below.
(Proverbs 31).
10Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
11The heart of her husband does safely trust in her, so that he shall have no lack of gain.
12She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

"You cannot find "her" though out "Holy Scripture" Only maybe "Esther' who belong unto pagan Idol worshiping King name " Xerxes" around 486 BC."

Even a "Prophet of God" name "Hosea" was broken by a woman, name "Gomer" in whom he loved. He could not have a virtuous woman that he could love, but called by God to embrance and Love a unfaithful one from the depths of his heart,

And do not forget "Samson" The woman that He loved, betrayed him and her name was not "Delilah". [for Delilah was ,after the fact] And the Bible said:

(Judges 14).
1And Samson went down to Timnah, and saw a woman in Timnah of the daughters of the Philistines.

2And he came up, and told his father and his mother, and said, I have seen a woman in Timnah of the daughters of the Philistines: now therefore get her for me as a wife.

3Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there no woman among the daughters of your brethren, or among all my people, that you go to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me; for she pleases me well.

4But his father and his mother knew not that it was of the LORD, that he sought an occasion against the Philistines: for at that time the Philistines had dominion over Israel.

"God had place on "SAMSON" Heart To Love This Philstine woman" and she betayed him and he still Loved her, and She married his friend and The Philistine still killed her! Samson totally lost HIs mind and never was the same! Until that last Great prayer of Repentance!

"28And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray you, and strengthen me, I pray you, only this once, O God, that I may be avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes."

Those two eyes went deeper than those two physical eyes, Those two eyes has enter into a "Biblical Motif" for only those who can see The Truth.

We will be put to the test. The flavor of True love, only comes ,when "The Heart is Broken" and then it continues to love even though it has been wounded and scarred by the very hand of God.:pensive:

wow. and here I am praying and talking to the lord just about that particular subject. You see I fell in love (still am) with a narcissist. To cut a long story short she treated me very badly, but here I am and I cant see myself ever being with anyone else. She has also bought house with her boyfriend since she was 13.No amount of trying to let go will work. Unconditional love you see. I have no idea of what the lord has planned,so all I can do is wait. She is much younger than me BTW.

And yes I also understand the narrative, unconditional love for God as well, despite the bad life I have had at the hands of his enemies. Here I am today sitting in the truth.

Active
New American Standard Bible
Who say to the seers, "You must not see visions"; And to the prophets, "You must not prophesy to us what is right, Speak to us pleasant words, Prophesy illusions.
(Isaiah 10).

Romans 16:18
For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires.

1 Kings 22:8
The king of Israel answered, "There is still one man who can ask the LORD, but I hate him because he never prophesies anything good for me, but only bad. He is Micaiah son of Imlah." "The king should not say that!" Jehoshaphat replied.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter.

Jeremiah 23:17
They keep saying to those who despise Me, 'The LORD says that you will have peace,' and to everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his own heart, 'No harm will come to you.'

(Jerermiah 5)
30“A horrible and shocking thing
has happened in the land:
31The prophets prophesy lies,
the priests rule by their own authority,
and my people love it this way.
But what will you do in the end?

John 3:19-21
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil…

A Faithful Version
For there shall come a time when they will not tolerate sound doctrine; but according to their own lusts they shall accumulate to themselves a great number of teachers, having ears itching to hear what satisfies their cravings;
(2 Tim. 4:3).

Active
The LORD said unto Ezekiel:

30“As for you, son of man, your people are talking together about you by the walls [behind your back] and at the doors of the houses, saying to each other, ‘Come and hear the message that has come from the Lord.’ 31My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to hear your words, but they do not put them into practice. Their mouths speak of love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. 32Indeed, to them you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do not put them into practice.