• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Where is God? People are scared, where is Jesus?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:14)

Active
Top Poster Of Month
The World is in trouble, where is the healer, Women and children are. Asking the question, if God loves us so much, why would he let this happen. This is not love.
So, my brothers and sisters how do we answer them? Mmm I guess we don’t . Just tell them everything will be alright, do not worry, “God is good” which is true.
Our message for this time of “Covid-19”. “God is Good”. “All the time”.:relieved:

The World is in trouble, where is the healer, Women and children are. Asking the question, if God loves us so much, why would he let this happen. This is not love.
So, my brothers and sisters how do we answer them? Mmm I guess we don’t . Just tell them everything will be alright, do not worry, “God is good” which is true.
Our message for this time of “Covid-19”. “God is Good”. “All the time”.:relieved:
I often tell people that it is during times like these that we should be drawing nearer to God : )
It's often the only time when they will pay any attention.

Staff Member
Lets pray we have the courage and passion to share the gospel @PloughBoy

Jesus is coming! O sing the glad word!
Coming for those He redeemed by His blood,
Coming to reign as the glorified Lord!
Jesus is coming again!

Refrain
Jesus is coming, is coming again!
Jesus is coming again!
Shout the glad tidings o’er mountain and plain!
Jesus is coming again!

Jesus is coming! The dead shall arise,
Loved ones shall meet in a joyful surprise,
Caught up together to Him in the skies
Jesus is coming again!*

*18th Century Hymn D W Whittle

Active
Top Poster Of Month
It is a time to Rejoice!!! Because our God is Love! He is a good God! All the time!
This is the day the Lord has made and we shall rejoice and be Glad in it! Amen!

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Relating to post #4, was to show “ Prosperity” and “ Positive Thinking” Theology does not work and “The Word of Faith” Theology will not work. 1st. We must as a world ask GOD what is Wrong. But as I watch world news, and world leaders, and the people of this World, God is the farthest from their minds it would seem. They are trying to tell us how to cope in these times of crisis. Except look unto our creator. Have we all fallen so deep into the Rabbit’s hole . I think if the world was on a Mandatory read of their bibles at home from Genesis to Revelation they would be horrified of how little we know of God. Many would not believe the words or the stories within it’s pages.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0
Jesus_is_LORD Musicians 1
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0