• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Where Can I find Another Christian?

Administrator
Staff Member
Where Can I find Another Christian?

Narayan Sharma longed for fellowship with another Christian, but he had no idea where to find one. He knew there weren't any churches in his native country of Nepal. In desperation, this young school teacher spent all his free time searching Nepal's capital city of Kathmandu for any sign of another Christian. His search went on in vain for years, then God began to do amazing things in Narayan's mountainous homeland.

Today, almost 20 years later, as Gospel for Asia's national leader over Nepal, Narayan is witnessing thousands coming to Christ in areas where the Gospel had previously not reached.

Your spirit will soar as you hear Narayan share about the phenomenal moving of Christ in Nepal at GFA's Renewing Your Passion Conference July 11-13 in Dallas, Texas. View highlights of Narayan's inspirational message at the 2006 conference. Narayan Highlight Video - Gospel for Asia

What is happening in Nepal--and throughout Asia--is truly incredible. It is my prayer that you will take time out from your busy lives to come and hear Narayan--and other GFA missionaries--bring you firsthand accounts of what God is doing in their countries. The Renewing Your Passion Conference will bring you closer to the heart of God, and help renew your focus on what is most important to Him.

Yours for the lost,

K.P. Yohannan
Founder & President