• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Where can I ask questions freely?

I don't want to be rude and flood this forum with topics. My attention-span for reading is incredibly short. It has gotten better as I've aged, but I'm still having a hard time comprehending some scripture. If I can ask my own individual questions and have people answer them through their own perceptions, I can understand them better. I believe this website allows for God to speak through all of us. So I trust that the knowledge I receive here is coming from God through all of you. I welcome any opinions. And I have loads of questions.

Thanks.

I want to read the bible, which one should I pickup? I don't have one. Can I get one at a place like Barnes and Noble?

I read the King James Version. A lot of people feel it is too hard. Have a dictionary at hand.

Barnes and Noble have Bibles, but I would go to the local Christian bookstore instead. I would rather pay more and give my money to a Christian bookstore so they can stay open then some other bookstore.

I use the King James also, but you may find the New King James easier to read if your not use to reading the Bible.

There are many Bibles out there now, you need to be cautious of.
Stay with the Old versions, like King James......God bless you as you begin this endeavor.
God has promised his word will not return void.Is.55:11

I'm just going to ask my questions in this thread if that's okay?

Did God create Satan to test us?

Some people I know don't believe in Hell, but believe in Satan. Weird huh?

I'm just going to ask my questions in this thread if that's okay?

Did God create Satan to test us?

Some people I know don't believe in Hell, but believe in Satan. Weird huh?
You can get a bible at most local churches free. You get get one at a bookstore or even a dollar store if you are on a budget.

Satan was created as a worshiper. However God is never surprised by anyone's actions.

Hell is real and Jesus talked about hell more than anyone.

Get your bible, learn the New Testament 1st as this contains the gospel and establishes the church.

Jesus preached to the Jews and the lost in the Gospels.
The Book of Acts was the birth of the church.
The rest is God's love letter and instruction to us (His bride).

Ask the Holy Spirit what the Word of God is saying and how it applies to your life as He is the One that Jesus asked the Father to send. He is our Teacher, our Comforter, He walks beside us and indwells our spirit. He is the One who reveals the Father's love to us. He is the One who gives us eyes to see Jesus for who He is.
Reading the Bible will be the most rewarding experience of your life as there is literally treasure is every verse.
Many blessings my friend,
brother Larry.

You can get a bible at most local churches free. You get get one at a bookstore or even a dollar store if you are on a budget.

Satan was created as a worshiper. However God is never surprised by anyone's actions.

Hell is real and Jesus talked about hell more than anyone.

Get your bible, learn the New Testament 1st as this contains the gospel and establishes the church.

Jesus preached to the Jews and the lost in the Gospels.
The Book of Acts was the birth of the church.
The rest is God's love letter and instruction to us (His bride).

Ask the Holy Spirit what the Word of God is saying and how it applies to your life as He is the One that Jesus asked the Father to send. He is our Teacher, our Comforter, He walks beside us and indwells our spirit. He is the One who reveals the Father's love to us. He is the One who gives us eyes to see Jesus for who He is.
Reading the Bible will be the most rewarding experience of your life as there is literally treasure is every verse.
Many blessings my friend,
brother Larry.
I'm getting excited! I haven't read the bible at all. In fact, I've never read a book from beginning to end I don't think. Is everything in the bible word for word, the truth?

Satan was created by God? It was in his plan?

I hope there's no equal evil adversary to God.

I'm getting excited! I haven't read the bible at all. In fact, I've never read a book from beginning to end I don't think. Is everything in the bible word for word, the truth?

Satan was created by God? It was in his plan?

I hope there's no equal evil adversary to God.
You should get excited! The Bible is the Word of God and is the Truth.Jesus created all there is. There is none like our God, this universe cannot contain Him for there is no end to His goodness.