• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Where are we in the Book of Revelation??

Loyal
You tell me, if that is not where this distinction [Bride/Church] can be identified that how can it be real ?

Active
As far as a time line goes, people say we are in the End Times, so where about do you think we are timewise in the Book of Revelation? In terms of horses? Seals?

I see that you have receive many different, even contradictory answers...may this help.

According to knowledge of Scripture and what is going on in the world today, we are in Revelation chapter 6; the first seal was opened a few years ago and if the second one has not yet been opened, I have no doubt that it will be any day now. According to chapter 6, there will be a great persecution of the church before the Rapture hits, and those who stand their ground will be martyred - we see them in verses 9-11 with the opening of the 5th seal.

Keep in mind that the seals are NOT part of the Great Tribulation. Not once are they ever mentioned or implied to be any kind of judgments from God...if they were, then the 5th seal is all jacked up. The Tribulation saints (those who will be killed during the Great Tribulation time period, after the Rapture takes place) do not appear until chapter 7 (vs. 9-17).

Hope that helps!

Blessings!