• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

When you remember the days of thy youth Predestination makes plenty of sense

Loyal
1Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no delight in them”; 2before the sun, the light, the moon, and the stars are darkened, and clouds return after the rain; 3in the day that the watchmen of the house tremble, and mighty men stoop, the grinding ones stand idle because they are few, and those who look through windows grow dim; 4and the doors on the street are shut as the sound of the grinding mill is low, and one will arise at the sound of the bird, and all the daughters of song will sing softly. 5Furthermore, men are afraid of a high place and of terrors on the road; the almond tree blossoms, the grasshopper drags himself along, and the caperberry is ineffective. For man goes to his eternal home while mourners go about in the street. 6Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed; 7then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it. 8“Vanity of vanities,” says the Proclaimer , “all is vanity!”

Loyal
What a “Biblical Motif”:

A portion of The Letter Written to Timothy:

“ I thank God, whom I serve with a clear conscience the way my forefathers did, as I constantlyremember you in my prayers night and day, Longing to see you, even as I recall your tears, so thatI may be filled with joy. For I am mindful of the sincere faith within you which first dwelled in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and I am sure that it is in you as well. For this reason I remind you to kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord or of me His prisoner, but join with me insuffering for the gospel according to the power of God, 9who saved us and called us with a holy calling not according to our works, but according to His OWN PURPOSE and GRACE, which was granted to us in Christ Jesus from all ETERNITY , But has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior ChristJesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the [good news] for which I was appointed a [proclaimer], an [messenger], and a [instructor in righteousness]. For this reason I also suffer these things; but I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to protect what I have entrusted to Him until that DAY. Hold on to the example of sound words which you have heard from me, in the faith and love which are in ChristJesus. Protect, through the HolySpirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted. [to you.]

15You are aware of the fact that allwho are in [j]Asia turned away from me, among whom are Phygelusand Hermogenes. 16The Lordgrant mercy to the household of Onesiphorus, for he oftenrefreshed me and was not ashamed of my [k]chains; 17but when he was in Rome, he eagerlysearched for me and found me—18the Lord grant to him to findmercy from the Lord on that day—and you know very well whatservices he rendered at Ephesus.”

Loyal
“Then Saul said to David, “You are not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him; for you are but a youth while he has been a warrior from his youth.” But David said to Saul, “Your servant was tending his father’s sheep. When a lion or a bear came and took a lamb from the flock, I went out after him and attacked him, and rescued it from his mouth; and when he rose up against me, I seized him by his beard and struck him and killed him. Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, since he has taunted the armies of the “The LIVING GOD.” And David said, “The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.” And Saul said to David, “Go, and may the LORD be with you.”

Note: This is The “GOD”In Whom I Know! The “GOD” of my Youth,
but, as I have gotten older, these Christian’s both old and new, have been Trying their utmost Best, to take Him out of my Mouth and replace Him with “Ice Cream and Soda PoP with “Whip Cream and a “Cherry on Top”

For these modern day god proclaimers I do not like their gods!I I love The GOD of My “Youth”! I do not even like the songs they sings! I Still will proclaim; “give me That Old Time Religion, It was good enough for “Paul and Silas” it is good enough me!

Active
Dare I share my belief that He knew us before we were born?

Psalm 139

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

I remember prophetic dreams from when I was a tot about this girl I would meet in the future. I was about 5 or 6 at the time but when I met her in real life, she was about 12 years younger than me. I was not to marry her and all the stuff surrounding her had happened, including the prophetic nightmare when I was 7 years old, making me doubt I would see her in Heaven, but the Lord reminded me of the initial dream about her at 5 0r 6 years old when I was so happy and glad in the Lord to see her in Heaven. My mother had awaken me from that happy dream but looking back on it on how everything progressed towards that nightmare at 7 years old... I can see why I was so happy in that initial dream.

Anyway, not that I can prove anything regarding those prophetic dreams but just sharing why I believe God knew us before we were even born, how God saw our substance when there was none of them; hence even before conception.

Not sure how else I can explain to myself how I could dream about a girl I would meet in the future when she was about 12 years younger than me before she was even born; hence dreaming about her about 6 years, halfway before she was born.

Active
Odd. That post # 4 is mine and I am pretty sure I did not start this thread with that title. Cue musical theme from twilight zone.

Loyal
Odd. That post # 4 is mine and I am pretty sure I did not start this thread with that title. Cue musical theme from twilight zone.

Are you mocking and throwing demonic Jester at The Biblical text that is in question here:

1Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no delight in them”;

Because you are addressing the title text! Jeering.

Active
Are you mocking and throwing demonic Jester at The Biblical text that is in question here:

1Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no delight in them”;

Because you are addressing the title text! Jeering.
I know what had happened now. Because I had you on ignored, I could not see post #1-3. I hit on that last post to see your post and then suddenly, I can see post # 1-3.

Here I had thought some one on the staff had moved my post and that title of that thread to that forum of "Stories" but that was not the case at all. So this was your thread but only I could not see post # 1 -3 until now after clicking on that line to see your last post.

Anyway.... I was not mocking nor jeering you for the Biblical text in the first 3 posts but I had forgotten that this was your thread and did not see the earlier 3 posts to remind me what this was about because I had you on Ignored.

So just seeing only my post #4 kind of gave the appearance of a Twilight Zone thing when in actuality having you on Ignored was why it looked weird sitting there all alone in that thread as a # 4 post.

I apologize for any offense that you got from that but I meant no offense towards you for posting that Youtube playing the theme from the Twilight Zone.

You are on Ignored, because you post by a double standard whereas no one is allowed to teach you and you get mad about it if they share edification, let alone any correction by the scripture for you to bear more fruit by as if any one can presume to teach you anything, without you realizing that the Lord could very well be using others to teach you but yet, you are free to teach others as others must yield to whatever you say, even when in error as proven by scripture.

So I shall leave you on Ignored and not think it weird if I come across any threads that I have others on Ignored for if only seeing my post.

However, if you agree with the correction that you are a Christian as Acts 11:26 confirms all His disciples were called that in His words, and repent of this animosity you have for any one calling you Christian, by clicking the Heart button to this post, then I shall forgive you and take you off of Ignored. If you do not hit the Heart button which is the Like button on this post, then you are refusing correction by His words and still mad for being called a Christian, I shall leave you on Ignored so as to not bother you any more, God be willing, okay brother?

Also, apologies to the staff for suspecting any of you for doing what I had thought had happened which did not actually happened

Loyal
I know what had happened now. Because I had you on ignored, I could not see post #1-3. I hit on that last post to see your post and then suddenly, I can see post # 1-3.

Here I had thought some one on the staff had moved my post and that title of that thread to that forum of "Stories" but that was not the case at all. So this was your thread but only I could not see post # 1 -3 until now after clicking on that line to see your last post.

Anyway.... I was not mocking nor jeering you for the Biblical text in the first 3 posts but I had forgotten that this was your thread and did not see the earlier 3 posts to remind me what this was about because I had you on Ignored.

So just seeing only my post #4 kind of gave the appearance of a Twilight Zone thing when in actuality having you on Ignored was why it looked weird sitting there all alone in that thread as a # 4 post.

I apologize for any offense that you got from that but I meant no offense towards you for posting that Youtube playing the theme from the Twilight Zone.

You are on Ignored, because you post by a double standard whereas no one is allowed to teach you and you get mad about it if they share edification, let alone any correction by the scripture for you to bear more fruit by as if any one can presume to teach you anything, without you realizing that the Lord could very well be using others to teach you but yet, you are free to teach others as others must yield to whatever you say, even when in error as proven by scripture.

So I shall leave you on Ignored and not think it weird if I come across any threads that I have others on Ignored for if only seeing my post.

However, if you agree with the correction that you are a Christian as Acts 11:26 confirms all His disciples were called that in His words, and repent of this animosity you have for any one calling you Christian, by clicking the Heart button to this post, then I shall forgive you and take you off of Ignored. If you do not hit the Heart button which is the Like button on this post, then you are refusing correction by His words and still mad for being called a Christian, I shall leave you on Ignored so as to not bother you any more, God be willing, okay brother?

Also, apologies to the staff for suspecting any of you for doing what I had thought had happened which did not actually happened
And you call that a Apology?
I don’t not think it is, that could be a deception Alternative notion.

Who taught you how to throw a curve ball?

I did play in the “Little League Baseball” at 13-14 years old, and won The “Division championship” “a Home Run Hitter”. Clean up Hitter. And played “Third base”!:eyes: The Hot Line! And could throw a Strike Ball from 3rd. To 1st. Every time :eyes:

NASB 1977
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His Purpose.”

And I will say this for The Dull of hearing:

The name of this “Title Thread” is:

“When you remember the days of thy youth Predestination makes plenty of sense”​

“Listed in The Category called”

STORIES:p

But some, have a skill of “Missing the Mark”

Last edited:
Loyal
Predestination, and no free will are just another name for Islam, fatalism.

In Islam whenever something bad happens, well God must have willed it.

A similar humanistic French expression is sayLavee

It's just another way for people to escape their responsibility for sin.
When they sin, well God must have made me sin, God must have wanted me to sin.

Loyal

The question of man's control over his destiny has been a topic of philosophical debate since ancient Greece. The dilemma goes like this: If humans have the ability to make decisions, this diminishes God's universal powers. But if God makes all decisions, humans have no responsibility for their own deeds, negating such concepts as justice and punishment.

Active

When sinners are free from sin's dominion, I can see the free will choice to choose between sowing to the works of the flesh still or sowing to the fruits of the Spirit by placing confidence in Jesus Christ to finish His work in us to His glory so we can follow Him daily in laying aside every weight & sin, walking in the light in fellowship with the Father & the Son.

That is why this was written to warn Christians not to blame God as if it is His fault they were being tempted.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. 16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Romans 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

But not before. Am unsaved sinner does not have the will power let alone the free will to repent from all sins, except to acknowledge that he is a sinner in need of Jesus Christ as His Saviour, to save him from his sins and not just give him eternal life by believing in Him.

Loyal

For many will always call the word of GOD a lie. And many will refuse to believe The Truth, that mankind Fell in The Garden and became and trap into The “BONDAGES of SIN” trap and Blinded into complete darkness! And he will not believe “The TRUTh” Although it has been told, that Jesus paid The Price to Set you Free from The “Bondages the Shackles” of Sin” And HE purchased “Some” not all, So He can become our “MASTER and LORD”. That means you are A “SLAVE”! Now you are enslaved to “CHRIST JESUS” now you are Unto a bondage to Righteousness, Bond by “The Blood” If and I will say it again for the dull of HEARING, IF, If, If, you belong to Him and not yourselves! Like He said: If , If, If, I AM, YOUR LORD & MASTER why don’t You do what I Say!

You ain’t My Slave, I know my slaves because I bought Them! By My Blood, and my slaves obeys ME. They do not do what they want to do, because they are Slaves! And I AM their “MASTER. And I AM Their “LORD” they do my Will, they do not have a Will, they are BOND by My “Covenant”! Not their covenant, “My Covenant”!
And if they do not obey me I will put The Whip to them!

Like many have in this generation have left the flavor of “Semi-Pelagism” and enter the gate of “Full Pelagianism” with out a hint of Pass “Arminianism” religious thought patterns and have forsaken the unadulterated Truth and have “ establish“ their own religious ways!

But I thank GOD, it is written: “Where Sin abound Grace abounds that much more”

The biblical definition of Sin: “Missing the Mark” of GOD!

Mankind and many that have put upon themselves the Garment of “Christianity” fully garp! With all the bells and whistles, to Identify their Occupation. “ they look like a christian they walk like a Christian, they talk Lila Christian, summary they must be a Christian!
But I am here to tell you, “Looks are Deceiving”. “it might look like a Peach but That is a “Nectarine”:eyes:

Loyal
Rom 5:20; The Law came in so that the transgression would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,
Rom 5:21; so that, as sin reigned in death, even so grace would reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:1; What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?
Rom 6:2; May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?
Rom 6:3; Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?
Rom 6:4; Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5; For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection,
Rom 6:6; knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;

If you're still living in sin, you haven't crucified the "old self". You aren't walking in new-ness of life.
Grace does increase up to a point. But it is possible to fall short of grace.

Heb 12:15; See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;

Loyal
Nectarines and peaches have a very similar flavor profile, but there are some subtle differences. As previously mentioned, nectarines tend to be more aromatic; they are also slightly sweeter than peaches.:eyes:

Active
Rom 5:20; The Law came in so that the transgression would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,
Rom 5:21; so that, as sin reigned in death, even so grace would reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:1; What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?
Rom 6:3; Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?
Rom 6:4; Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5; For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection,
Rom 6:6; knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;

If you're still living in sin, you haven't crucified the "old self". You aren't walking in new-ness of life.

Heb 12:15; See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;
If a saved believer is living in sin, what do we do? Correct them by scripture to show his need to go to Jesus Christ for forgiveness and help to depart from those sins and get rid of all the provisions ( weights ) for it, which is what running that race by faith in Jesus Christ is all about, & this race is run daily in trusting Jesus Christ to help you do it till He comes as the Bridegroom. May we trust Him that we never take a moment to stop & sin less He comes at that time like a thief.

Hebrews 12:1.Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The consequence to be caught not ready is more than a loss of rewards of crowns but in becoming a castaway thus disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper in heaven as a vessel unto honor, thus becoming a vessel unto dishonor as left behind, but still in His House as vessels of wood & earth. The prodigal son can never get that inheritance back after having spent it on wild living, but he will find that he is still son and can come Home still.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Loyal
If a saved believer is living in sin, what do we do? Correct them by scripture to show his need to go to Jesus Christ for forgiveness and help to depart from those sins and get rid of all the provisions ( weights ) for it, which is what running that race by faith in Jesus Christ is all about, & this race is run daily in trusting Jesus Christ to help you do it till He comes as the Bridegroom. May we trust Him that we never take a moment to stop & sin less He comes at that time like a thief.

Hebrews 12:1.Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The consequence to be caught not ready is more than a loss of rewards of crowns but in becoming a castaway thus disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper in heaven as a vessel unto honor, thus becoming a vessel unto dishonor as left behind, but still in His House as vessels of wood & earth. The prodigal son can never get that inheritance back after having spent it on wild living, but he will find that he is still son and can come Home still.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
Know listen what is being said Here:

Your quote:
“If a saved believer is living in sin, what do we do? Correct them by scripture to show his need to go to Jesus Christ for forgiveness and help to depart from those sins and get rid of all the provisions ( weights )”

How can a saved person who is in Christ go to Christ and he is already in Christ????
And How can one That has a Big Beam in his eye tell a anybody anything? And how can anyone correct another man’s slave?

I am telling or proclaimer it anyway you may take it, you may not, the “Anti-Christ” spirit is running around like a Mad Dog without a leash!
And teaching like a Goat Herder in a backwoods mountain trampling around in “Flip Flop” Goat Herders shoes on a Luke Warm day!

PS.
New King James Version
Who are you to judge another’s slave? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

New American Standard Bible
Who are you to judge the slave of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

I thank GOD that HE has taught me How to Read HIS Word and With Comprehension so that I can come to The Knowledge of “TRUTH”!

Active

When we see the consequence for not looking to Jesus Christ to help us lay aside every weight & sin to be found abiding in Him daily in running that race, we risk a scourging from the Father.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. 5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

But when does that scourging or that whipping from the Father takes place? Jesus says when saved believers are left behind for not being ready to go as found abiding in Him & His words as His disciples.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. 49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

John 15:1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Running that race is not for obtaining salvation but for the high prize of our calling for that incorruptible crown by His grace & by His help so as to avoid being a castaway, as a vessel unto dishonor, but still in His House.

1 Corinthians 9:
24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

When we discern with Him the ramification of this truth in His words below, then OSAS is true, but not every saved believer will be ready to go when the Bridegroom comes but they will wished they had been ready.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Loyal
When we see the consequence for not looking to Jesus Christ to help us lay aside every weight & sin to be found abiding in Him daily in running that race, we risk a scourging from the Father.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. 5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

But when does that scourging or that whipping from the Father takes place? Jesus says when saved believers are left behind for not being ready to go as found abiding in Him & His words as His disciples.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. 49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

John 15:1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Running that race is not for obtaining salvation but for the high prize of our calling for that incorruptible crown by His grace & by His help so as to avoid being a castaway, as a vessel unto dishonor, but still in His House.

1 Corinthians 9:
24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

When we discern with Him the ramification of this truth in His words below, then OSAS is true, but not every saved believer will be ready to go when the Bridegroom comes but they will wished they had been ready.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Do you think you are addressing “Pagans” here? Do you think a child of GOD on this channel can not read or have a bible?
You sure act like it!
May I ask; who do you think you are addressing, The Missionary field deep in the “Amazon Jungle” or deep in The Congo of Africa, or The uncharted places in “China” where a plane or motor have never been seen, by a monkey or a human being.

Because you puzzle me. Have you ever heard the term: “ concerning “Preaching to The Choir”?

Because one thing for sure,? Your pattern of speech has
Absolutely nothing to do with “ edification of the Saints of GOD”

S’il vous plaît:confused: