• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

When We dont agree with each other !!!

Loyal
2 Timothy 2:23-24
Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

so what is the biblical way that Jesus Word tells us how to handle disagreements??? seems to me we can either say nothing, or what we do say should be done in a loving patient kind way. Certainly not bickering back and fourth and making accusations.

Father in heaven please help me take your word to heart when it comes to communicating with other in Jesus Name.

James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Proverbs 21:23
Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.

Loyal
This last week in CBS - we were talking about the 2 Timothy passage. And it's so true. There are those who tangle just for the sake Of.

And , yes to Proverbs.

Yes, to your entire post.

thanks

Staff Member
Thank you for sharing such a thought provoking post @Dave M

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 25:11

Loyal
2 Timothy 2:23-24
Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

so what is the biblical way that Jesus Word tells us how to handle disagreements??? seems to me we can either say nothing, or what we do say should be done in a loving patient kind way. Certainly not bickering back and fourth and making accusations.

Father in heaven please help me take your word to heart when it comes to communicating with other in Jesus Name.

James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Proverbs 21:23
Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.

(James 3).
7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

9With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing.

alright now: Don't you tell no lie. "I stay in trouble!"

Loyal
(James 3).
7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

9With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing.

alright now: Don't you tell no lie. "I stay in trouble!" I know I am not going to make it without Jesus.