• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

When the Mob Asks You, "Are you a Christian?"

Loyal
I think we will see this type of behavior grow even greater as the bible tells us lawlessness will abound in the end times

I know a brother in Christ who is black, he is a street preacher, and was beaten up by black lifes matter while he was proclaiming Jesus on the streets. The media would have us believe these are isolated cases, but I have herd enough stories from people on the streets to know these are common occurances, we must remember out battle is against the spiritual forces that are manipulating the hate in these people and they need our prayers. for our battle is not against flesh blood

Active

BLM, and ANTIFA are the 2020 equivalent of Hitler's "Brownshirts". Terrorist organizations whose ONLY REAL PURPOSE is violence, Destruction, and MURDER. IF Trump pulls out the election, and remains president, things will get UGLY RAPIDLY. If Biden wins, things will get much UGLIER, more slowly as the Liberals start disassembling the Government - PARTICULARLY if the Democrats take over the Senate.

Staff Member
My answer is YES!!!
Then start raising my hands to the heavens declaring "Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ Is Lord!"
But then again I guess I'm a trouble maker!

Loyal
Always remember we who are "The Sons of GOD" are in their world, we are different creatures, "born from above" we are as different as "day is to night", as "darkness is to Light" and Commanded by GOD to "Love not this world" neither the things that are in it. "Whosoever loves this world is a enemy of GOD" That is a command. and not a "Option".

(john 17).
Jesus said:
9“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. 10And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. 11Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep[d] through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. 12While I was with them [e]in the world, I kept them in [f]Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is[g]lost except the son of [h]perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 13But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. 14I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world....ff.
20“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who [j]will believe in Me through their word; 21that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

We have not been called to make this world a better world but to be called out of it, to be delivered out of it and warn others of the wrath that is to come. Jesus came to save us out of it. He is our Savior, saved us from "The Wrath of GOD" is that not why He came here? We cannot make world organization christians or to act like christians. If we do, then they become a organization of well schooled deceivers of Christianity to fool the True followers of Christ by wearing "Make-up" to make us stumble and fall.
for the day will come when the whole world will know that we are the "Sons of The Living God" everyone, all your friends, all those you witness to, those who mocked you, they will know who you are and the very thoughts they had about you and the words they spoke against you. will raise up against them on that Judgment DAY.

He did not come to save us out of our troubles but to deliver us out of this evil world by His methods and not our own.

Staff Member
But then again I guess I'm a trouble maker!

Greetings all,

Nick sometimes has trouble with interpretation of tongues.... what he meant to say was that he likes to turn the world upside down for God and His Christ....

And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
Acts 17:6

Bless you Brother ....><>

Staff Member
Greetings all,

Nick sometimes has trouble with interpretation of tongues.... what he meant to say was that he likes to turn the world upside down for God and His Christ....

And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
Acts 17:6

Bless you Brother ....><>
LOL!
Thank-you Brother for putting it in the light it was meant.
There were times when the politics of the day were being discussed at work, and it would get heated. So, I would bring up our Lord and Savior, and the mentioning of His name seem to quiet the atmosphere! For who can argue against the Creator of the Universe? :)

Too often we don't realize the power there is in the name of Jesus!

Again, thank-you brother for watching out for me.
Love you dearly!
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
Always remember we who are "The Sons of GOD" are in their world, we are different creatures, "born from above" we are as different as "day is to night", as "darkness is to Light" and Commanded by GOD to "Love not this world" neither the things that are in it. "Whosoever loves this world is a enemy of GOD" That is a command. and not a "Option".

(john 17).
Jesus said:
9“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. 10And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. 11Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep[d] through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. 12While I was with them [e]in the world, I kept them in [f]Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is[g]lost except the son of [h]perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 13But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. 14I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world....ff.
20“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who [j]will believe in Me through their word; 21that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

We have not been called to make this world a better world but to be called out of it, to be delivered out of it and warn others of the wrath that is to come. Jesus came to save us out of it. He is our Savior, saved us from "The Wrath of GOD" is that not why He came here? We cannot make world organization christians or to act like christians. If we do, then they become a organization of well schooled deceivers of Christianity to fool the True followers of Christ by wearing "Make-up" to make us stumble and fall.
for the day will come when the whole world will know that we are the "Sons of The Living God" everyone, all your friends, all those you witness to, those who mocked you, they will know who you are and the very thoughts they had about you and the words they spoke against you. will raise up against them on that Judgment DAY.

He did not come to save us out of our troubles but to deliver us out of this evil world by His methods and not our own.

agreed