• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

When Is the Rapture?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Understand Please! I don't care a whit, (for the purpose of this particular discussion), whether it's pretrib, midtrib, or post trib....that you believe in. My entire point here is this.....It is about to happen! And we MUST be ready!

At this point in time, all the prophesy that happens before what we call the rapture has been fulfilled. The next thing on the schedule is the rapture itself...

You will say "Wars and rumours of wars" These are on the increase and a world war is again on the near horizon....all it will take is one radical terrorist...(I include N Korea in this terrorist thing)

There shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Oh yeah. Like never before!

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Can you say that this is not happening?
"Ah Ha! You say...This has always been happening!"

Really? This has always been happening? No. Not at all....An earthquake over the magnitude of seven was a rarity..Now though in the last twelve years the number has reached a record high.
For example...The average number of earthquakes in Oklahoma was 2-3 per year...Today? Oklahoma is possibly the earthquake capitol of the world at more than 600 a year..

Viruses and uncontrolled illness are rife...Like never before....
Threats of volcanoes....and super volcanoes....

False prophets...You have seen many of those in the last year.....
Noises from the Earth or atmosphere , fish and bird die offs. Sinkholes.... It's all unfolding all around us.

My point is this....As Christian churches like to say "We are in the midnight hour" Last hour? No...We're in the very last seconds of the clock....Any second now....BE READY! Never mind all those things that you find so bugsome...Get ready! We're about to leave this place...

Well hey Whoa! You have seen stuff too that applies here....Why don't you add to the list?

There is the giant that was killed in Afghanistan....Fourteen feet tall? The nephilim are returning?

Loyal
you left one out that could be debated, millions in India have not herd the gospel, countries around China have never herd the gospel, but thanks to missions these places are hearing it today, but have they reached them all I do not know.

But I agree the stage is being set and be ready !! Praise Jesus

Mark 13:10
And the gospel must first be proclaimed to all nations.

Loyal
you left one out that could be debated, millions in India have not herd the gospel, countries around China have never herd the gospel, but thanks to missions these places are hearing it today, but have they reached them all I do not know.

As you say, they are hearing the gospel...Not just from human sources but from angelic sources too. Jesus himself is spreading the Word...As an example...Many many Muslims are seeing HIM and coming to salvation.

So I neglected to add in my original post this verse....(Not directed at you Dave)

First, understand this: during the Last Days, scoffers will come, following their own desires 4 and asking, “Where is this promised ‘coming’ of his? For our fathers have died, and everything goes on just as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But, wanting so much to be right about this, they overlook the fact that it was by God’s Word that long ago there were heavens, and there was land which arose out of water and existed between the waters, 6 and that by means of these things the world of that time was flooded with water and destroyed. 7 It is by that same Word that the present heavens and earth, having been preserved, are being kept for fire until the Day of Judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.1 Peter 3:1-7[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal

Don't forget technology here either....Almost everybody on the planet has a cell phone, tablet, laptop, desktop etc....Believe me! The gospel is out there in all corners of the Earth....Don't you find it interesting that when the first missionaries came to the North American continent, they found that the One God was already known? Or the flood? Or or or? The gospel was already being preached....Today is no different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
As in the days of Noah......What were those days....People marrying and giving in marriage....Kind of like today....Working...playing....paying taxes? Probably.
Just normal life, it sounds like....Well that could mean the rapture could have happened anytime since Jesus was taken up in the clouds....What's special about today? Why do I say we are on the very cusp of the rapture NOW? Again history is the source of the answer... Genesis (KJV)
6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
I want you to notice that this introduction to Noah’s part of the story is imbedded in the story of the Nephilim….It was integral, all part of the same ‘story’ if you will. In the Old Covenant the phrase “Sons of God” always refers to angels (good or bad). So what was happening was…The sons of God came and ‘married’ the daughters of men and giants resulted… According to Gen 6 all of mankind was polluted by the DNA of the sons of God, with the exception of Noah, his wife and their progeny…Eight people out of an entire world of people! These were the only ones that were not polluted!
There are giants on the Earth today and more will be seen in the times shortly to come…
Again…Notice that God decided to destroy not only people but birds and animals as well…Why? They were ALL polluted. Satan has been into genetic manipulation from the time he first landed on our planet. How does that apply today then? Genetic manipulation, I’m sure you know, is very popular in today’s science world…The military wants genetic hybrids to make super soldiers. Scientists are working to ‘bring man to his next level of evolution NOW instead of waiting millions of years (snicker) for natural evolution.
This is all today! We have the days of Noah now. There are also conditions where the stars will match the way they were in the days Noah….I have to find my source for this before I talk about it…