• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

When I get to HEAVEN I am going show out, If they think I show out now, Just wait I am going to show my nature behind just like DAVID

Loyal
New International Version
When David returned home to bless his household, Michal daughter of Saul came out to meet him and said, “How the king of Israel has distinguished himself today, going around half-naked in full view of the slave girls of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!”
But David said to Michal, “I was dancing before the LORD, who chose me over your father and all his house when He appointed me ruler over the LORD’s people Israel. I will celebrate before the LORD," :pensive:

I have already told y'all and many know "I am A Fool for JESUS! For the way I act down here, is not going to be nothing to be Compared when i Get THERE! For I have nothing to rejoice about down here but "JESUS"! "HOPE"

My Thread might get CAN! I cannot help it! I am going to tell it! "If you only knew", If you only knew. "Eyes have not seen" Nor ears Heard or the things entered into the Heart of MANKIND" what GOD has in stored for Those WHO LOVE IT! If You only Knew.:pensive:...woooooooooo sweet JESUS. HELp Me My SOUl is on FIRE!

Loyal
So long as you don't dance naked by the waters that run from the throne of God, (or anywhere else for that matter)

Seems David had forgotten the scriptures, the very first scriptures.

That said brother, how would I know you were a man, there is no male and female in heaven, though we don't go to heaven, heaven comes to earth. :eek:

I know how I will know you were a man brother, the other sex, (though there will be no sex) don't have bald heads or beards
:joy: :eyes: :joy:

Active
New International Version
When David returned home to bless his household, Michal daughter of Saul came out to meet him and said, “How the king of Israel has distinguished himself today, going around half-naked in full view of the slave girls of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!”
But David said to Michal, “I was dancing before the LORD, who chose me over your father and all his house when He appointed me ruler over the LORD’s people Israel. I will celebrate before the LORD," :pensive:

I have already told y'all and many know "I am A Fool for JESUS! For the way I act down here, is not going to be nothing to be Compared when i Get THERE! For I have nothing to rejoice about down here but "JESUS"! "HOPE"

My Thread might get CAN! I cannot help it! I am going to tell it! "If you only knew", If you only knew. "Eyes have not seen" Nor ears Heard or the things entered into the Heart of MANKIND" what GOD has in stored for Those WHO LOVE IT! If You only Knew.:pensive:...woooooooooo sweet JESUS. HELp Me My SOUl is on FIRE!
Wait! What! Kind David danced naked before the Lord and wasnt killed by a lightning bolt????? I thought you christians said nudity was an abomination to the Lord? and it causes yourselves to lust after women? Are you saying King David is now in the lake of fire with the rest of the sinners? This is awful news. Next thing you will be telling me Isiah is also in Hades, and Saul. I am here now pouring ashes over myself and tearing my robe, oh what sin and inequity to be naked before Christ. Please be careful the Lord or other people dont see you naked, I dont want any of you to end up in the eternal fire like King David.

Loyal
Wait! What! Kind David danced naked before the Lord and wasnt killed by a lightning bolt????? I thought you christians said nudity was an abomination to the Lord? and it causes yourselves to lust after women? Are you saying King David is now in the lake of fire with the rest of the sinners? This is awful news. Next thing you will be telling me Isiah is also in Hades, and Saul. I am here now pouring ashes over myself and tearing my robe, oh what sin and inequity to be naked before Christ. Please be careful the Lord or other people dont see you naked, I dont want any of you to end up in the eternal fire like King David.
1. Remember I am not a Christian.
2. When you read the biblical text properly, you must also be familiar of the culture it is written in. And many of us who are students of The Biblical Text, has a
A form of "Biblical Hermeneutics" that comes Naturally, because, this is the way we read scripture, since the beginning of our "Theological Studies". :pensive:

Like, the only way i know how to fight, is "Okinawa' Style Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, and Kung FU, although I am a old man, But i never learn how to box or street fight. Although too old to win any fight But I know, no other way. I am not going to swing my fist in any form. I don't know how.:pensive:

Like Reading The Bible, my natural method is "Grammatical Historical" method of Biblical "Interpretation"

So when we read "David dancing naked in the street like a servant." we know automatically without thinking, He had on a "slave type garment". Just like we see women and men wearing shorts today is considered; walking around naked! It is pure nakedness how women walk around in "westernization" let along parading around at the beach wearing a "Bikini". When David dance in the streets naked, he looked like a Pure Choir Boy, compared to the Christians women who dress in this day in age, at the beach and going to the church on Sunday Mornings and going to 9 to 5 Jobs, It is a insult to "Purity before "The IMAGO DEI" but they call themselves Christians, But still they refused to "Come Out from Among Them" and they claim they have Read the BOOK:pensive:....But "Sanctification and Holiness" has No part of their lives.:pensive: A christian woman should dress like a "MUSLIM" she should be covered, Honoring their husbands and GOD, walking in Holiness and Sanctification! When JESUS get back here, during the "Millennium" Kingdom, If these women want to dress the same way they are dressing today, they can, BUT it Will Be "OUTSIDE" of The GATE! And those who now think it is alright for them to dress the way they do, I am doubtful, you will have a Joint RULE in HIS KINGDOM! If you cannot discern the HOLY From The UNHOLY, The PURE from The UNPURE, The Clean from The UNCLEAN. The COQUETTISH INGENUE AND The INGENUE.............NOTICE: "I said Doubtful"

PS. And when we get to HEAVEN, We will not be wearing Clothes, Our Bodies will be "GLORIFIED BODIES" Brighter than The STARS of The Universe, Shining Brighter than The HEAVENS, for ever and ever.

"And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt. ...Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like THE STARS FOREVER AND EVER.::p

We are going to be "Naked as J Bird" When we Get to Heaven! "Wait to they Get A LOOK at Us":p

Future Glory
"And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him....I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable TO THE GLORY that will be revealed in us. ....THE CREATION WAITS in eager expectation for the revelation of THE SONS OF GOD."

YOU AIN'T GOING to Have on Clothes, "Gregoryp" :eyes: LOL! Throughout Eternity! No shoes either.

Active
That post was sarcasm. Back in ancient times nudity was everywhere, robes etc were very expensive so most people only had one. Therefore you better take darn good care of it. So, you dont toil in the fields, pick grapes, build structures, go fishing dressed, as your expensive robe gets sweaty, soiled and plain filthy. As if that isnt bad enough, you run the risk of tearing it. Also seeing naked people period wasnt that unusual, even in roman times people bathed naked at the baths, and didnt bat an eye lid. Its Queen Victoria and her fake rightousness that started this clothing nonsense, of course the fake christians then grasped on to that dogma.

Loyal
That post was sarcasm. Back in ancient times nudity was everywhere, robes etc were very expensive so most people only had one. Therefore you better take darn good care of it. So, you dont toil in the fields, pick grapes, build structures, go fishing dressed, as your expensive robe gets sweaty, soiled and plain filthy. As if that isnt bad enough, you run the risk of tearing it. Also seeing naked people period wasnt that unusual, even in roman times people bathed naked at the baths, and didnt bat an eye lid. Its Queen Victoria and her fake rightousness that started this clothing nonsense, of course the fake christians then grasped on to that dogma.
So am I lying, if so say it! Either i m telling the TRUTH or LYING! And The Truth is not in me. I am either COLD or HOT, I am not of The LUKE WARM Class, either I "HIT The MARK" or I don't fire The ARROW. I don't play GOD! The DAY I Found out there was a GOD and HE chose me. I gave it all up! As a Black man I had nothing in this world to look to!. Many times the white corporations told me i was over qualified and "If I was ONLY WHITE" To my face. No HOPE in this WORLD no matter how smart i was. Then JESUS called my name! The Pearl of Great Price.

King James Bible
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
Matthew 13:44
The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and in his joy he went and sold all he had and bought that field.

And before I Launch out into The deep: "I counted up the COST"

I don't not Need anyone's "History" Lesson! Unless you are a "HISTORY MAJOR" and went to a accredit School, and you Burn the MIDNIGHT OIL and have Become a "Historian in "Theological Studies". and we can compare. But that ,,,,,,, want to be stuff, i cannot digest it, Because it comes up short and it is IMPOSSIBLE for It To "Hit The MARK" :pensive:

I am the wrong one. Go play with "Pliable":eyes: I don't mind engaging with my Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, for The edification of "The Saints" but don't play me!
I am real. And everyone who knows me, I am real. "Roman Empire", The History of The POPES", The History's of The QUEENS and KINGS" and Some of The Church FATHERS, who I found interesting, and their Mothers. and The Cultures of the time periods, and study " The Anthropology of Biblical Archaeology".

And soon as i try to share, i find many want to teach me some drum up material they have found on the internet by using a hint of "Plagiarism" and trying to force fed me by a sense of command. "that dog ain't going to Hunt with me" Go Play with "Pliable".
You cannot instruct where you have not been! And GOD does not Favor "Plagiarism" for HE has Stated it in HIS WORD Clear as DAY.:pensive:

Active
All I know is, I was known to God from a very young age, saved in my late teens, treated badly by so many because of my beliefs, even to this day. And I read the bible, pray all day every day, and only focus on the heavenly reality (Jesus, God, the Holy spirit, the after life). So what I say and type always come from a Holy Spirit perspective. I do not go to organised religions because of there poor values and lack of faith and truth.

Active
1. Remember I am not a Christian.
2. When you read the biblical text properly, you must also be familiar of the culture it is written in. And many of us who are students of The Biblical Text, has a
A form of "Biblical Hermeneutics" that comes Naturally, because, this is the way we read scripture, since the beginning of our "Theological Studies". :pensive:

Like, the only way i know how to fight, is "Okinawa' Style Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, and Kung FU, although I am a old man, But i never learn how to box or street fight. Although too old to win any fight But I know, no other way. I am not going to swing my fist in any form. I don't know how.:pensive:

Like Reading The Bible, my natural method is "Grammatical Historical" method of Biblical "Interpretation"

So when we read "David dancing naked in the street like a servant." we know automatically without thinking, He had on a "slave type garment". Just like we see women and men wearing shorts today is considered; walking around naked! It is pure nakedness how women walk around in "westernization" let along parading around at the beach wearing a "Bikini". When David dance in the streets naked, he looked like a Pure Choir Boy, compared to the Christians women who dress in this day in age, at the beach and going to the church on Sunday Mornings and going to 9 to 5 Jobs, It is a insult to "Purity before "The IMAGO DEI" but they call themselves Christians, But still they refused to "Come Out from Among Them" and they claim they have Read the BOOK:pensive:....But "Sanctification and Holiness" has No part of their lives.:pensive: A christian woman should dress like a "MUSLIM" she should be covered, Honoring their husbands and GOD, walking in Holiness and Sanctification! When JESUS get back here, during the "Millennium" Kingdom, If these women want to dress the same way they are dressing today, they can, BUT it Will Be "OUTSIDE" of The GATE! And those who now think it is alright for them to dress the way they do, I am doubtful, you will have a Joint RULE in HIS KINGDOM! If you cannot discern the HOLY From The UNHOLY, The PURE from The UNPURE, The Clean from The UNCLEAN. The COQUETTISH INGENUE AND The INGENUE.............NOTICE: "I said Doubtful"

PS. And when we get to HEAVEN, We will not be wearing Clothes, Our Bodies will be "GLORIFIED BODIES" Brighter than The STARS of The Universe, Shining Brighter than The HEAVENS, for ever and ever.

"And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt. ...Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like THE STARS FOREVER AND EVER.::p

We are going to be "Naked as J Bird" When we Get to Heaven! "Wait to they Get A LOOK at Us":p

Future Glory
"And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him....I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable TO THE GLORY that will be revealed in us. ....THE CREATION WAITS in eager expectation for the revelation of THE SONS OF GOD."

YOU AIN'T GOING to Have on Clothes, "Gregoryp" :eyes: LOL! Throughout Eternity! No shoes either.
You said " I am not a Christian" Interesting....A Christian is one who follows Jesus....So... what? Are you expecting Jesus to follow you?

You said " YOU AIN'T GOING to Have on Clothes, "Gregoryp" :eyes: LOL! Throughout Eternity! No shoes either. " But you will be clothed....Read the bible....You'll be clothed in light...not a strippers spotlight.

Active
we will be clothed in the redemption of Jesus Christ, and called the sons (and daughters) of The living God. Nudity is just to prevalent in the bible to be even considered an abomination. It says in scripture we will have new bodies, not new clothes.

Loyal
we will be clothed in the redemption of Jesus Christ, and called the sons (and daughters) of The living God. Nudity is just to prevalent in the bible to be even considered an abomination. It says in scripture we will have new bodies, not new clothes.
And what kind of New Bodies?

Citizenship in Heaven (PHILIPPIANS 3)
"But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, ....who, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself, will transform our lowly bodies to be like His GLORIOUS BODY.:eyes:
AND WHEN WE GET THERE, WE are going to put on a Heavenly "Fashion Show":p for ALL "ETERNITY" to see! For We are "THE GLORY of GOD"

Loyal
You said " I am not a Christian" Interesting....A Christian is one who follows Jesus....So... what? Are you expecting Jesus to follow you?

You said " YOU AIN'T GOING to Have on Clothes, "Gregoryp" :eyes: LOL! Throughout Eternity! No shoes either. " But you will be clothed....Read the bible....You'll be clothed in light...not a strippers spotlight.
Well WHO told you, you was a christian? Can you give a simple answer to that question. Biblically, a Biblical Solid statement, a simple question....... For I am A "Child Of The LIVING GOD" and I know who told me that.:eyes: Simple, Solid and Plain. And when the World and this Universe is gone, This "TRUTH" will remain "Throughout ETERNITY" I am one of "The Sons of The LIVING GOD". and that cannot be Mistaken Who I am. for My presence will Be "MANIFESTED' ThroughOut ETERNITY! Where there is no End. "The MANIFESTATION of THE GLORY of GOD" My Title will still be the same as it is today throughout eternity.

Romans 8:18
I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us.

Romans 8:19
The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.

1 Corinthians 15:43
It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power.
Psalm 17:15
As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

(1 JOHN 3)
"Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called CHILDREN OF GOD; and'such we are. For this cause the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are WE CHILDREN OF GOD, AND it is not yet made manifest what we shall be. We know that, if he shall be manifested, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM; for we shall see him even as he is. And every one that hath this hope'set on him purifieth himself, even as he is pure."

And when they see this statement too, their eyes are still in darkness!

Too many of the "sons of GOD" are weight down by some christians who "Bogged them down" into The cares of this Life. These grip them by their coat tails and contain them, by gripping them with the "Enticements of The Lures in The Delicacies of This life" and they never make it to "BELUAH LAND".

Active
Well WHO told you, you was a christian? Can you give a simple answer to that question. Biblically, a Biblical Solid statement, a simple question....... For I am A "Child Of The LIVING GOD" and I know who told me that.:eyes: Simple, Solid and Plain. And when the World and this Universe is gone, This "TRUTH" will remain "Throughout ETERNITY" I am one of "The Sons of The LIVING GOD". and that cannot be Mistaken Who I am. for My presence will Be "MANIFESTED' ThroughOut ETERNITY! Where there is no End. "The MANIFESTATION of THE GLORY of GOD" My Title will still be the same as it is today throughout eternity.

Romans 8:18
I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us.

Romans 8:19
The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.

1 Corinthians 15:43
It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power.
Psalm 17:15
As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
Wow....You do seem to be singularly self impressed.

Loyal
Wow....You do seem to be singularly self impressed.
Is not my Language referring to The Manifestation of The Sons of GOD". for we are in "Collective" The Manifestation of "THE GLORY of GOD"! A GLORY that will MANIFEST ITSelf Through out ETERNITY! I thought you have read your "BIBLE" over and over again and again. AND you know The "REVELATION" of JESUS CHRIST Our LORD and SAVIOR! If you have, how come you do not know this , it is written in "The VOLUME of The BOOK" for all The "Sons of GOD" but not all christians, for a lot still remain in The DARK and They can never know these things! :pensive: For we are hidden in "Christ Jesus".