• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What You Don’t Know About The Vaccine Passport

Loyal
They also want illegals to have less gun restrictions than american citizens. I guess american citizens are more likely to value freedom and do what our founding fathers wanted us to do.

Loyal
They also want illegals to have less gun restrictions than american citizens. I guess american citizens are more likely to value freedom and do what our founding fathers wanted us to do.
I can fact check that for you. Who wants this?

Loyal
You should go ahead Hekuran. But the thing is, fact checkers are corrupted and often serve lies to the populace to support the NWO and its suppression of the facts.

Loyal
But like the axiom goes, throwing some truth in mixed with the lies makes the lies more convincing. Its where discernment comes in, and not natural discernment that comes from experience, but supernatural discernment thats from the Lord.

Loyal
You should go ahead Hekuran. But the thing is, fact checkers are corrupted and often serve lies to the populace to support the NWO and its suppression of the facts.
I'll do the fact checking myself and show you what I come up with. I need you to tell me who you are referring to when you say 'They also want illegals to have less gun restrictions than american citizens'. Who are 'they'?

Loyal

Illegal aliens - no check.

Citizens - check.

Loyal
You read the first piece wrong. Illegal immigrants will be checked, same as everybody else. Law enforcement agencies will not be informed if an illegal immigrant fails a background check (same as everybody else).

Loyal
You read the first piece wrong. Illegal immigrants will be checked, same as everybody else. Law enforcement agencies will not be informed if an illegal immigrant fails a background check (same as everybody else).

The question wasn't what will they do, it was what did they "want" to do. They didn't want to notify anyone.

Loyal
But the same restrictions on aquiring a gun regardless of immigration status.

This is a deliberately misleading statement.

Democrats this week approved legislation to require background checks for essentially all sales and transfers of firearms -- but rejected GOP-led efforts to amend the legislation to alert law enforcement authorities when gun buyers, including illegal immigrants, fail those background checks.

Local authorities are notified if you fail a background check. I recently failed one because of a clerical mistake I had to get fixed just last year.
However ICE isn't notified whether I fail or not.
There are no "law enforcement authorities" for illegal immigrants. There is only ICE - and they don't get notified.

Loyal
This is a deliberately misleading statement.

Local authorities are notified if you fail a background check. I recently failed one because of a clerical mistake I had to get fixed just last year.
However ICE isn't notified whether I fail or not.
There are no "law enforcement authorities" for illegal immigrants. There is only ICE - and they don't get notified.
I'm not trying to mislead. I took the terminology from the Fox News article you posted.

Republicans in the House charged that H.R. 8, known as "The Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019," should have included Florida Rep. Greg Steube's proposed amendment to require that law enforcement be notified "when an individual attempting to purchase a firearm fails a federal background check."

That amendment was not passed.

So the legislation does not distinguish between illegal immigrant and US born citizen.

Loyal
I'll do the fact checking myself and show you what I come up with. I need you to tell me who you are referring to when you say 'They also want illegals to have less gun restrictions than american citizens'. Who are 'they'?
The federal govt of the US. And short of you standing in the halls of congress listening to everything that is said and reading every written document about laws and proposed laws, you cannot fact check yourself. You depend on others to do so for you. How I do it is read news articles and ask the Lord about it, and He lets me know. Sounds over simplified, but it works better than any news agency.

Loyal
The federal govt of the US. And short of you standing in the halls of congress listening to everything that is said and reading every written document about laws and proposed laws, you cannot fact check yourself. You depend on others to do so for you. How I do it is read news articles and ask the Lord about it, and He lets me know. Sounds over simplified, but it works better than any news agency.
OK. Which news article did you read that led you to believe the federal govt wants illegal immigrants to have less gun restrictions than American citizens? Or was it a direct private revelation from God?

Loyal
I read an article about it, dont keep track of them. I cant even remember what God's response specifically was, but I stand by what I said. I wont keep track of everything I do or what I hear from God, just in case someone wants to fact check me. If God wants me publishing something, I will do it, but apart from that, life is about living and doing the will of God.