• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

What Will the World be Like After the Rapture?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Have you considered what the world will be like after the rapture. Consider....In this world history has a way of repeating itself..It has done so several times in the past, and is about to do so again in the near future. Lets look at a few things from the past and I'll show it to you as future news.
Genetic manipulation. Satan began this project. First he crossed fallen angels with human women. He got something humanoid, but Oh it was so big. There were giants in those days. and afterward too. Then, there is evidence that Satan bred something with something and would up with dinosaurs. He and his cronies bred almost every living thing on this planet with something else....Today 'scientists' do that..They cross pigs with humans, they cross mice with humans, they cross frogs with something else to make a frog that glows in the dark. In England recently there was a news posting that the 'scientists' in England had just destroyed more than a thousand hybrids. (read cryptids) They take DNA strings and cut them into the DNA of another animal to make it better, so they say. Now they are working on making humans better.. Is it wrong for them to breed one animal with another? It is Gods will that each life form on Earth reproduce after its own kind...But cross a spider with a goat and what to you get? A spider? A goat? No you get a monstrosity. But just as Satan did it waaay back at the beginning, he is doing it now. In the near future you will see computerized humans...The zombie apocalypse
More genetic manipulation About four thousand years ago.(correct me if I'm wrong on the timeframe) Nimrod and his cronies decided to build a tower that would reach the heavens. Not the heaven where God was/is but the heavens where the spirits live...Look at it as another dimension. Each level of the tower was worse and more evil than the one before, becoming more and more evil as they climbed upward. I believe they actually did reach the place where they had direct communication with the other side...Until God came and destroyed it. There Nimrod got into all sorts of mischeif.. Through what I'll call dark magic, (magic is real) Nimrod began to become Gibborim.
Genesis 10:8 says about Nimrod:

And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

Three sections in this unprecedented verse indicate something very peculiar happened to Nimrod. First, note where the text says, “he began to be.” In Hebrew, this is chalal, which means “to become profaned, defiled, polluted, or desecrated ritually, sexually or genetically.” Second, this verse tells us exactly what Nimrod began to be as he changed genetically—“a mighty one” (gibbowr, gibborim), one of the offspring of Nephilim.
More to follow.

Loyal
There were giants in the land, and afterward....The giants were offspring of fallen angels and human women...There were thousands of them. Entire nations of them. When the Israelites left Egypt and finally decided to obey God and go into Canaan. The people they came against were giants..."We look as grasshoppers in their sight' they whined. And so they did. They also looked like grasshoppers in their own sight compared to these giants. They were sweating bullets. So they obeyed God and took the land...LOL Think all their problems were solved? Canaan was surrounded now by nations of Giants. There were thirty tribes or nations of Giants in that area. Oops! Did I say thirty? I meant to say there were thirty six tribes of giants around them..I could name them all if you want but suffice it to say....So what happened to all of these giants....No Not all of them died. Some ran for their lives and, here's a gem for you to consider...How long after Nimrod did Peleg live? Could have been at the same time or a few years later..Not long I think....But Peleg is mentioned in the bible because it was in his days that the Earth was divided. Pangea was no more. It's my opinion that when the giants fled from the Israelites some were carried with the North American continent and that's how giants would up in North America. Just an opinion. Anyway...Genesis 10:24-26 (CJB)
24 Arpakhshad fathered Shelach, and Shelach fathered ‘Ever. 25 To ‘Ever were born two sons. One was given the name Peleg [division], because during his lifetime the earth was divided. His brother’s name was Yoktan. 26 Yoktan fathered Almodad, Shelef, Hatzar-Mavet, Yerach,
Somewhere along the line thousands of giants were buried in stasis. I cannot prove this...And now future...Well a little present first....In the Solomon islands, (you can research this for yourself) There is a giant underground city, at least one city maybe more, inhabited by giants. They range from twenve feet tall to twenty feet tall. During WW2 there were cases of Japanese and American soldiers actually being eaten by these giants. Now the future...Jesus said that the end days would be just as in the days of Noah. Well....What were the days of Noah like? They would be marrying and giving in marriage, Matthew 24:38 (CJB) 38 Back then, before the Flood, people went on eating and drinking, taking wives and becoming wives, right up till the day Noach entered the ark; I've heard so many time that it will be just like today or a thousand years ago. Eating drinking marrying ....But here's the question....Who is the 'they' that Jesus was talking about. What was happening in the world at Noahs time? It was not what they were eating surely. So then...What was so wrong that God decided to destroy it all? People can be incredibly evil now. A few years back six million Jews and another five million people were killed during WW2 just to please one little man. How evil is that...But God said " Even while ye were still sinners God loved ye" Jesus died for us even when we were still sinners. Did God not love people back in Noahs time? Yup He did so there was something else.....At that time ALL of the human gene pool and most of aniimal gene pool was polluted by nephilim DNA They were not human. Noah His wife his sons and their wives were the only humans left on the planet who were not polluted...They were the only ones to escape the cleansing.
More to follow.

Loyal
All of the giants that have been buried in stasis are about to wake up. Soon we will see the giants on our streets. If you think that's not so bad, keep in mind they have a taste for human flesh and blood. Then there is the Great Deception coming too....What is that? For years UFOs have been seen flying around on this planet. Well for more than years Let's say...thousands of years..and sometimes even reports of aliens being interacting with humans....The pope of the Romanist church has expressed willingness to baptize aliens not if but when they come. The Romanist church has a post in the Arizona desert with a device called the Lucifer device...They are watching for a specific something that is coming. They are expecting a meeting soon with aliens...All of this is researchable (new word...coined it myself) and provable. The deception comes in when they get here and the pope and his cronies introduce them, their huge ships hovering over major cities of our planet, (sound familiar?) We will be told that we humans have been planted here by these aliens, and now they' have come back at this critical juncture of our history, to guide us into the next phase of our evolution. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile! You will be told to take a chip so you don't need a card, without it you will not be able to buy or sell...But the chip, which I believe is the mark of the beast will actually change your DNA, of course you are told "If you take the chip you will live at least five hundred years in good health....Which may be true...but you won't be human anymore and guess what? Jesus came to same humans...Not nephilim.

Loyal
I believe that Jesus Christ, who died and was raised, is lord of all.
Is He really...or is He only Lord of those who have submitted themselves to Him?

Luk 12:13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
Luk 12:14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" Luke 6:46

It does make you stop and think about whose Lord Jesus is, and whose Lord He is not, does it not?

Active
Is He really...or is He only Lord of those who have submitted themselves to Him?

See the first chapter of Colossians.

Luk 12:13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
Luk 12:14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" Luke 6:46

It does make you stop and think about whose Lord Jesus is, and whose Lord He is not, does it not?
Every person has a choice to submit to the lordship of Christ. But no-one chooses whether or not Jesus is lord.

Here in the UK there are plenty of people who would abolish the monarchy - but regardless of that they live under the authority of the Queen.

Loyal
Every person has a choice to submit to the lordship of Christ. But no-one chooses whether or not Jesus is lord.

Here in the UK there are plenty of people who would abolish the monarchy - but regardless of that they live under the authority of the Queen.
As you will...