• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

What say you?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Do you agree? Romans 14:23?

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Then, am I not home amongst believers? And, if so — you believe — cast your vote. And also, what do you say about this particular scripture? It is just a discussion for believers such as yourself, and for iron that has yet to be sharpened, so that we can contend for the faith. Is that not what we are supposed to do? Also if you agree, it should be of no concern to you that a one versed scripture is posted for the purposes of agreement, and a continuance of where one can go from there — in scripture that is.

Loyal Member
Then, am I not home amongst believers? And, if so — you believe — cast your vote. And also, what do you say about this particular scripture? It is just a discussion for believers such as yourself, and for iron that has yet to be sharpened, so that we can contend for the faith. Is that not what we are supposed to do? Also if you agree, it should be of no concern to you that a one versed scripture is posted for the purposes of agreement, and a continuance of where one can go from there — in scripture that is.
OK