• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

what is your favorite verse quote

Loyal
I have been through a lot in my life, even after accepting Jesus.

A massive spiritual battle almost cost me my marriage and my kids, although I have many special verses this one I hung to throughout.

Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Staff Member
Greetings @saintman

There are many favourites.

However, one verse that really speaks to me in times of trouble, struggle and difficulty is:

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed upon Thee because he trusteth in Thee.
Isaiah 26:3

And how true the verse is......just to focus on the Lord brings deep lasting peace.

Active

A massive spiritual battle almost cost me my marriage and my kids, although I have many special verses this one I hung to throughout.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Amen

Loyal
No matter how we feel, no matter what we are going through, no matter what the weather...

Psalm 118:24 (NKJV)
24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Rejoice and give thanks to God through Jesus.

If we can Praise Him when we are down, when we are suffering, when the weather is foul, how much more we can Praise Him when things are good.

We have every reason to Praise the Lord, this psalm comes to mind, true happiness, no matter what we experience, comes to those Who Trust in God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Psalm 34 (NKJV)
The Happiness of Those Who Trust in God

1 I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
3 Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.

4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.
5 They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces were not ashamed.
6 This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him,
And saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him,
And delivers them.

8 Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good;
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
9 Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him.
10 The young lions lack and suffer hunger;
But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.

11 Come, you children, listen to me;
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12 Who is the man who desires life,
And loves many days, that he may see good?
13 Keep your tongue from evil,
And your lips from speaking deceit.
14 Depart from evil and do good;
Seek peace and pursue it.

15 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry.
16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the Lord delivers him out of them all.
20 He guards all his bones;
Not one of them is broken.
21 Evil shall slay the wicked,
And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.
22 The Lord redeems the soul of His servants,
And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.

In His Love \o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
Every bible verse have a significant meaning because it the Word of God, but my favourite is Lamentations 3:22-26 this brought back good memories of a friend fighting cancer.
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.

The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Lamentations 3:22-26

Sa mga kaawaan nga ng Panginoon ay hindi tayo nalipol, sapagka't ang Kaniyang mga habag ay hindi nauubos.
Ang mga yao'y bago tuwing umaga, dakila ang Inyong pagtatapat.
Ang Panginoon ay aking bahagi, sabi ng aking kaluluwa; kaya't ako'y aasa sa Kaniya.

Ang Panginoon ay mabuti sa kanila na nangaghihintay sa Kaniya, sa kaluluwa na humahanap sa Kaniya.
Mabuti nga na ang tao ay umasa at maghintay na tahimik sa pagliligtas ng Panginoon.

Active
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.

The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Lamentations 3:22-26

Sa mga kaawaan nga ng Panginoon ay hindi tayo nalipol, sapagka't ang kaniyang mga habag ay hindi nauubos.
Ang mga yao'y bago tuwing umaga, dakila ang inyong pagtatapat.
Ang Panginoon ay aking bahagi, sabi ng aking kaluluwa; kaya't ako'y aasa sa kaniya.
Ang Panginoon ay mabuti sa kanila na nangaghihintay sa kaniya, sa kaluluwa na humahanap sa kaniya.
Mabuti nga na ang tao ay umasa at maghintay na tahimik sa pagliligtas ng Panginoon.
Amen

Staff Member
Magantay ka sa Panginoon: ikaw ay magpakalakas, at magdalang tapang ang Iyong puso; Oo, umasa ka sa Panginoon.
Psalm 27:14

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD

Staff Member
How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
when I awake, I am still with Thee
Psalm 139:17-18

Psalm 94:19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me Thy comforts delight my soul.

Many, O LORD my God,
are Thy wonderful works which Thou hast done,
and Thy thoughts which are to us-ward:
they cannot be reckoned up in order unto Thee:
if I would declare and speak of them,
they are more than can be numbered.

Psalm 40:5

Staff Member
Greetings,

Greetings @saintman

There are many favourites.

However, one verse that really speaks to me in times of trouble, struggle and difficulty is:

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed upon Thee because he trusteth in Thee.
Isaiah 26:3

And how true the verse is......just to focus on the Lord brings deep lasting peace.
yes, that is a beautiful and comforting and assuring promise from Scripture

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:7

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. For the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and He also has become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Greetings,

a precious word to hold on to Brother. Trials come but....

God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.
1Corinthians 1:9

which reminds me of another favourite:

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised; )

Hebrews 10:23

Bless you ....><>

Active
“And if I have the gift of prophecy [and speak a new message from God to the people], and understand all mysteries, and [possess] all knowledge; and if I have all [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love [reaching out to others], I am nothing.”
‭‭1 CORINTHIANS‬ ‭13:2‬ ‭AMP‬‬

Loyal
“And if I have the gift of prophecy [and speak a new message from God to the people], and understand all mysteries, and [possess] all knowledge; and if I have all [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love [reaching out to others], I am nothing.”
‭‭1 CORINTHIANS‬ ‭13:2‬ ‭AMP‬‬
In Jesus Name. Amen