• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What is "Endtime Wealth Transfer"?

Theirs a local radio station KOZO Oasis Network that's been pushing something called "Endtime Wealth Transfer", also Kenneth Copeland Ministries has been teaching it. I'm not really sure what it is I don't have a lot of information on it. Does anyone know what this is?

I watched the video and I see a lot of mans opinions being said and very little scripture.

James 5:3 (NIV) "Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days."

Loyal
Theirs a local radio station KOZO Oasis Network that's been pushing something called "Endtime Wealth Transfer", also Kenneth Copeland Ministries has been teaching it. I'm not really sure what it is I don't have a lot of information on it. Does anyone know what this is?

I watched the video and I see a lot of mans opinions being said and very little scripture.

i read the title and nearly laughted out loud. I didnt see video nor read further, but my first thought was all who keep buying gold. It will not save them.