• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

What have We done, GOD said Honor your Mother and your Father, church what have we Done? Convince by others to wonder off The PATH.

Loyal
(Matthew 15)NLT
3Jesus replied, “And why do you, by your traditions, violate the direct commandments of God? 4For instance, God says, ‘Honor your father and mother,’a and ‘Anyone who speaks disrespectfully of father or mother must be put to death.b 5But you say it is all right for people to say to their parents, ‘Sorry, I can’t help you. For I have vowed to give to God what I would have given to you.’ 6In this way, you say they don’t need to honor their parents.c And so you cancel the word of God for the sake of your own tradition. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,

Have we destroyed our children by your traditions? Pastor, church, institutions, Temples, schools, What have we done, in the name of "GOD"? Now it is coming back to bite us. "
"whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap".

God never said a parent must earn the right for a child to honor them.

A child is suppose to care for their parents 1st. before they give to any church or person, if that parent needs help or ask for it . Every drop should be given unto that parent before one penny is drop into the Coffer or a Tithe box. Every penny and rejoice in doing it. Those who Back talk to their parents is rest assure a short and painful life! And He who spare the rod hates his child!

And the church leaders who refuse to lead in this way will pay a great deal in some way now or later, You will not escape. For the great harm you have done and how you has cast The WORD of GOD beneath the Feet and tramp it in the mud. You will not get away with it while families suffered by your rebellion to the WORD of TRUTH. "JUDGMENT will begin at the House of GOD":pensive: and The ANGELS of GOD will say AMEN and HOLY is HIS name.

Active
A child is suppose to care for their parents 1st. before they give to any church or person,
Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press. And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee. And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.​
(Luke 8:19-21 KJV)​

Rhema

Loyal
Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press. And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee. And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.​
(Luke 8:19-21 KJV)​

Rhema
And they did not understand a word Jesus spoke. The heard Him, but did not understand what That meant. But "GOD SPOKE Those WORDS, into "The UNIVERSE" and The Stars, The Moon, The SUN and all of The Creatures In HEAVEN understood those words that came out of HIS mouth except those creatures that walked the earth at That time HE spoke those words.:pensive: For They thought HE was a "Lunatic":pensive: And That is "The TRUTH". And that is why HIS mother and His real brothers went out to look for Him, and bring Him back home. for they thought JESUS was Crazy. and wondering around again. They did not know who HE was!!! He was not "Crazy" He was "GOD" walking around in The Flesh! "now who could believe that"

GOD living in a rundown place called "Nazareth" and born, out of a act of "Fornication".:pensive: A family who was shame by their mothers wayward ness the talk of The town. And
"JESUS" sisters and his real brothers did not like Him, For He was their shame! A child by a act of
a "Fornicator".

Mary: let's go find your brother, but Mama he is crazy, walking around claiming He is GOD! "Judas,Simon, Jude and James" I am your mother, now come on, lets go find your brother. and bring Him back home, Yes mama.:pensive:

"Jesus, your Mama and your brothers are outside asking for you." And this is
"unique". GOD had to obey HIS "Mama", because JESUS was under The LAW! 'Children obey your Mother and FATHER" He Had to obey. if He didn't , HE would not had been The PERFECT SACRIFICE, and you never would have obtain "ETERNAL LIFE" you still would be in your "TRESPASSES & SINS":eyes: {Jesus is The perfect example, obey your parents]

Sorry for The "Sermonette", I like that short story in "Dr. Luke's Gospel about Jesus, the Physician 's approach.

(John 1:46)

American Standard Version
And Nathanael said unto him, Can any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, COME AND SEE.:)

Not only I have read my Bible, I know it :pensive:

Active
1Tim 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed.
4 But if any widow hath children or grandchildren, let them learn first to show piety towards their own house, and to requite their parents: for this is acceptable before God.
:5 Now she that is a widow indeed and lone, hath her hope set on God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.
6 But who liveth in self-indulgence is dead while she liveth.
7 These things also command, that they be without reproach.
8 But if any provideth not for his own, and specially his household, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever.

Loyal
1Tim 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed.
4 But if any widow hath children or grandchildren, let them learn first to show piety towards their own house, and to requite their parents: for this is acceptable before God.
:5 Now she that is a widow indeed and lone, hath her hope set on God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.
6 But who liveth in self-indulgence is dead while she liveth.
7 These things also command, that they be without reproach.
8 But if any provideth not for his own, and specially his household, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever.
I am wonder why you are quoting these verses.

Luke "Historical" account of the event was written about 26 years after Jesus death, And the letter written to Timothy was also around A. D. 60. And it is a known historical fact that she was looked upon all her life as a "fornicator" and look down upon in the despised city of "NAZARETH" mean nothing ever comes good out of that city.

And the things I spoke about in my post #3 concerning Jesus and his intermediate family is not speculations and but are True and Biblically sound, for the Bible and the "HOLY SCRIPTURES" has declared this in the Old and the NEW Testament. Except for my Dramatization in the "Sermonette" of the text in which it is found. And that TEXT is in "The VOLUME of THE BOOK"

Why do every body want to make Jesus out to be a middle class educated boy, with idea perfect mother and brothers and sisters And so honor my the place they live in. Of course he was not a trouble maker or a disobedient or rowdy child growing up. everyone likes a respected child growing up.
But when He began His Public Ministry and then he became a "TROUBLE MAKER"> and His town , He grew up in wanted to KILL HIM. And He had no Honor there, even among His Kin folks.

My question as always been for the last 40 plus years are we reading the same BOOK? for my knowledge about JESUS and GOD never CAME from A CHURCH or Bible classes. As a kid I look at pictures in the family Bible and the same picture at the "Institute of ARTS" for a number I cannot remember the paintings about Jesus and John the Baptist and my avatar on TalkJesus is one of those Pictures, before I ever entered Kindergarten.
And when I got save I trusted no man especially religious leaders I trusted them not I read the book myself and found them a bunch of liars concerning the Biblical Text. And Have called many of them out. and I have "Preach' and Lecture to 100's of pastor and Minsters alone in Private conferences.

I remember when I was young in the Ministry, I heard a voice from somewhere "They don't read The BOOK" I shook it off. Come to find out Most Pastors and Minister DON"T! :sob: It was hard for me to believe that. Everywhere, Churches got Bible Class teachers have never read the BOOK! And they standing up there teaching Sunday school. That is worst than a Brain surgeon operating on your head, and never read the Book but got their information from "YOUTUBE" now they are cutting on you. with a white coat on.

Now to me that is weird , You will not let a Brain Surgeon cut on your head if the only schooling he had is from "youTube" but you will Trust another with The Salvation of Your SOUL, that have never read "THE BOOK" the whole book. and you have not become like the bereans and have read the whole book to make sure he or she is telling the truth. I think the soul is more important than the Brain.

Shalom

Active
I am wonder why you are quoting these verses.

Luke "Historical" account of the event was written about 26 years after Jesus death, And the letter written to Timothy was also around A. D. 60. And it is a known historical fact that she was looked upon all her life as a "fornicator" and look down upon in the despised city of "NAZARETH" mean nothing ever comes good out of that city.

And the things I spoke about in my post #3 concerning Jesus and his intermediate family is not speculations and but are True and Biblically sound, for the Bible and the "HOLY SCRIPTURES" has declared this in the Old and the NEW Testament. Except for my Dramatization in the "Sermonette" of the text in which it is found. And that TEXT is in "The VOLUME of THE BOOK"

Why do every body want to make Jesus out to be a middle class educated boy, with idea perfect mother and brothers and sisters And so honor my the place they live in. Of course he was not a trouble maker or a disobedient or rowdy child growing up. everyone likes a respected child growing up.
But when He began His Public Ministry and then he became a "TROUBLE MAKER"> and His town , He grew up in wanted to KILL HIM. And He had no Honor there, even among His Kin folks.

My question as always been for the last 40 plus years are we reading the same BOOK? for my knowledge about JESUS and GOD never CAME from A CHURCH or Bible classes. As a kid I look at pictures in the family Bible and the same picture at the "Institute of ARTS" for a number I cannot remember the paintings about Jesus and John the Baptist and my avatar on TalkJesus is one of those Pictures, before I ever entered Kindergarten.
And when I got save I trusted no man especially religious leaders I trusted them not I read the book myself and found them a bunch of liars concerning the Biblical Text. And Have called many of them out. and I have "Preach' and Lecture to 100's of pastor and Minsters alone in Private conferences.

I remember when I was young in the Ministry, I heard a voice from somewhere "They don't read The BOOK" I shook it off. Come to find out Most Pastors and Minister DON"T! :sob: It was hard for me to believe that. Everywhere, Churches got Bible Class teachers have never read the BOOK! And they standing up there teaching Sunday school. That is worst than a Brain surgeon operating on your head, and never read the Book but got their information from "YOUTUBE" now they are cutting on you. with a white coat on.

Now to me that is weird , You will not let a Brain Surgeon cut on your head if the only schooling he had is from "youTube" but you will Trust another with The Salvation of Your SOUL, that have never read "THE BOOK" the whole book. and you have not become like the bereans and have read the whole book to make sure he or she is telling the truth. I think the soul is more important than the Brain.

Shalom
I have learnt over the years, mankind lacks understanding and are to frightened or lazy to seek the truth. Unfortunately there becomes a point where trying to send them in the right direction is futile. Best to let them travel the wrong direction anyway, regardless of how concerning it is. At least they were warned its the wrong way.