• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What happened where has the youth gone?

Guys we need to keep this section up and running. Come on feel free to post here about any advice, questions, statements anything... I would love to hear from our passionate teens around the world, my brothers and sisters in Christ. Ok?

Be blessed

Hi
I have a boy in my class who get's verbally abused by most of the teachers and students.They call him stupid,your as dumb as a rock and i wouldn't go on.I feel really bad for him but don't know what to do.If I stand up for him people will get aggressive with me. What can I do??????
please help!!!!

Alisia said:
Hi
I have a boy in my class who get's verbally abused by most of the teachers and students.They call him stupid,your as dumb as a rock and i wouldn't go on.I feel really bad for him but don't know what to do.If I stand up for him people will get aggressive with me. What can I do??????
please help!!!!

That happens to me a lot as well, my class has an extremely bad reputation, which ***** for me because all I want is peace!
Try going to your dean, teachers arent meant to be insulting students like that, and as for the students, they really need to grow up. Try talking to the boy, maybe you guys could even end up being friends! Befriending somebody who gets put down a lot is a great feeling. As for standing up for him too, I also have a similar situation, if the class isn't bugging me, they are to some one else, and if I stick up for the other person, they will get aggressive with me too! What I have learnt, is to just pray to God about everything, let him help you, and this boy. School can seriously **** sometimes, I've been there too. But you really just have to keep your faith strong and really believe that this problem will get resolved. I will pray for this boy for you, and pray for you also to help him out!
Good Luck and God Bless!

*Dal*
xox

Hey have you tried talking to a teacher about this but please don't be disrespectful just tell them that with all due respect they are really getting to this guy and in a way bullying him without knowing it. Ask them to rather call him in a talk to him but really there are no stupid people in life just lazy ones...

hey Alisia, i know this might sound scary but you can try standing up him, i mean GOD has got your back no matter what (speak with GOD first) and through all trials and sufferings there will be rewards, GOD will always bless for your faith. One of my mentors Lee, when he was younger (i no its not as serious) he had the choice of living a life for GOD or going out parting with his friends, but he chose to stand up to him, these wern't just normal average guys it was the full on macho footy guys, they would pay him out hurendously and in the end they left him and they wern't friends anymore, they would keep on baggin him out during the years and yeh it hurt, but i think it was one of the last days of school ever and one of his friends came up to him and said that he valueled him because he was the only one of his friends ever that stood up for what he believed in..... and not long after his friends was saved.

it's up to you but i hope it helped

if teachers are aslso verbally abusing the boy, then it is certaintly not right.
he has the right to legally prosecute them by suing them.
This might seem a little harsh since we are christians but as christians,
we cant always be trampled upon. would we see a boy being abused and left alone?
where would the justice be then? if that boy was to spend years with abusive teachers,
what if he develops psychological issues? Someone has to take the initiative.
we would not want other kids to face the same issues when they enter the same school.
I think sending letters to the many parents of the kids in school explaining the situation may be a better idea. It may seem like a "small" thing, but actually its a big thing. Please take the initiative, i believe it will work out.