• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What do you think is an important characteristic in a friend?

Honesty in a friend is what is important..Coz when he/she is honest, trust, loyalty and dependibility follows.

Love. Surely this covers everything. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love covers honesty, trust, kindness, patience, helpfulness, dedication etc.
You will never hurt someone if you love them.

4ever_Thankful said:
Love. Surely this covers everything. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love covers honesty, trust, kindness, patience, helpfulness, dedication etc.
You will never hurt someone if you love them.

I agree 4ever thankful, that is very true.

Administrator
Staff Member
Trustworthy. The other 3 come in to play by default (or hopefully assuming) if you can trust a person

Personality, their acceptance to new people and trust

(when answering this question, i reflect on what my friends did for me when i was new to the school)

What do you think is an important characteristic in a friend?

As others have said, he/she must be loyal and trustworthy and I would add, tolerant of my wisecracks.

SLE

let us not forget- a good sense of humor! forgiving, gentle ( sometimes a mean barb can hurt as much as a slap)

I think I would want to find all of these characterisics in my friends. But I think I would want love the most.
I Corinthian 13:13 "And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
But there will always be pain. Love cannot save anyone from being hurt or keep anyone from hurting the ones they love.