• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

what do you like most about Talk Jesus?

what do u like the most about talk Jesus? is it the people? is it because it's a Christian site? is it the avatars or smilie faces? is it the chat or the games? what is your reason why you like Talk Jesus? or actually, that's not the question, what do you like the most about talk Jesus? I would love to see the different responces. God bless you all, bye bye
Tanya

What I really like is that we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. I love it how we all call each other brothers and sister. I dont know why, but that is what i love most besides the fact that we're all a body of Christ. But i love being part of a family that loves Jesus and i love being aknowleged that way. God bless u all my BROTHERS and SISTERS. i love you. :love: :)
Tanya Maksimov, ur sister

I would say what i like most about tj is the people .. they are amongst the most friendliest people i have come across .. but i have to say my knowledge of the bible has increased since i started to read peoples posts in the forums etc.. and i am now starting to be able to understand the word alot more .. i also enjoy it when new members join and you get a chance to meet people from all over the world .. i think this has to be one of the best ways of meeting new christian friends .. finally i would just like to thank chad and the moderators for keeping this site a safe place to be .. God bless you all .. lesley

Administrator
Staff Member
Great thread princess. Like wildwood said, its a lifeline for me also. I love it. Its my daily bread online, my blood.

I love the fellowship with everyone worldwide and to increase my knowledge of the Word of GOD by learning from others who know more than I do and to help others the same.

It builds and maintains good faith and uplifts each other up thanks to GOD's Holy Spirit working through it!

I love the way we become a family here and really praise God and the way people love each other and look after one another. You guys made me feel welcome from the start and I appreciate that so so so so much. Thanks tj for being there for me you make me smile!!!!
God bless you Chad for running such an amazing site!

yes, the love is great. I love being loved. lol, who doesn't but thanks you all. i love you all. you are what keeps me going in Christ. only becuase of you guys. God bless,
Tanya

Yes Love

Love and.....

just being there.... Talk Jesus is always here.... day and night.....any hour.

I'll tell you a secret :secret: ...... I often fall asleep with my laptop by my head and if I wake up wobbly, I turn my computer on in bed.

Refreshed, restored rekindled Love and strength.

Administrator
Staff Member
Sleepy said:
Love and.....

just being there.... Talk Jesus is always here.... day and night.....any hour.

I'll tell you a secret :secret: ...... I often fall asleep with my laptop by my head and if I wake up wobbly, I turn my computer on in bed.

Refreshed, restored rekindled Love and strength.

That's a true devotee to Talk Jesus! :present:

Thanks tanya for the subject. First of all what I love most about this site is the people who are here and minister to others who are in need. I have seen it time and time again that if someone is in dire need of prayer or advice all they have to do is reach out and it is there for them IN GODS NAME. I am grateful for everyone in the TJ family. I love you all !!

Robert - NEWLIFE4EVER

I love all the great brothers and sisters here who have blessed me sooo much with all their wisdom and trials . God is so awesome and I want everyone who ever comes here to feel his love , and have a home to rest and be comforted . :love: :love: :boy_hug: Mike

oh wow, i haven't been on for a while but i see that people really love TalkJesus and all the love and support from christians. I myself love it here but now, i cant go on any more, or as much. I hate it. I sometimes regret meeting all the good friends on here becuase now i have to live with the pain of not talking to them, but then, i am greatful for everything on here, if it wasn't for all my brothers and sisters on here to encourage me, I dont think i would have been a Christian, maybe called myself one, but not really be one. Right now i am learning to put up with not being able to go on here but I know God is trying to teach me to only depend on Him and not anyone else. I need all the support and prayers I can get. If you want or can, email me at [email protected] to just support me. I need it very much. Keep your prayers about me and my family and most of all, TalkJesus and Chad. God bless u all. I really love you very much and miss you all greatly. :love:
Tanya Maksimov, your lonely sister :)

I love :love: TJ because of people like Princess who have such a zeal for the Lord. Tanya know that you are missed and we love :love: to hear from you when you can pop in. It is so cool that we can pray for people we meet here, that are clear across the world from our homes. This truly takes the Lord out of the box that some people put Him in. Thank you Chad for your obedience to the Lord. For you have blessed many with this site.

Love your sister in Christ
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Princess487 said:
what do u like the most about talk Jesus? is it the people? is it because it's a Christian site? is it the avatars or smilie faces? is it the chat or the games? what is your reason why you like Talk Jesus? or actually, that's not the question, what do you like the most about talk Jesus? I would love to see the different responces. God bless you all, bye bye
Tanya
me want i like the best about TJ is how we can frelly talk about our belifes and we will not get punished for it not like in other countrys :( it is so sad that we get freedom and others do not get our freedom

its definately the people that bring me back to this site, we all have the same things in common we all love jesus, and we can all share wot he has done in our lives therfore help and encourage each other.

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
My favorite two things about Talk Jesus:

1. JESUS!
2. ALL OF YOU

God bless you all

My favorite things are Jesus, getting to talk to my Uncle Chad,making new friends, meeting other brothers & sisters in Christ,and learning new things.

aww

Chad said:
My favorite two things about Talk Jesus:

1. JESUS!
2. ALL OF YOU

God bless you all
lol, i gotta agree with simon. it's a real awww. lol we love you too. everyone else thanks for the responces. I love you a lot!!! and Jesus too!!! the most:) hehe, well ok, laters
Tanya