• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

What do Christians hope for?

Maybe this is a better category to post this.

What do we hope for? (those things to come)

In my rudimentary understanding, the hope that I want to take full hold of and think on, get it down in my guts, walk in day and night, in my heart, is the promise of God thru Jesus Christ's covenant; and the following:
1) I hope to be detached from my flesh through a bodily death
2) I hope to be resurrected in a new, incorruptible body in Christ Jesus
3) I hope to judge angels
4) I hope for my mansion on the new earth ruled forevermore by the Lord Jesus

Do any of you out there, hope for similar things? If not, then what?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
KittyLinda Christians with mental illness: hope Health & Fitness 30
PloughBoy Why so many Christians do not know that Idol worshipping is Devil worshipping, and they are so Luke Warm in calling it out that people Repent Questions about Christianity 0
PloughBoy The Sons of GOD knows the Right from Wrongs but a lot of christians have to think about it and debate it to tell the difference Bible Discussions 21
PloughBoy A lot of Christians are afraid of Dying & they are afraid of hearing The True Gospel of Jesus Christ because of Their sinful ways Bible Discussions 1
PloughBoy The world and many churches and christians do not know us and who we really are. They don't know us, for GOD cannot lie Bible Discussions 3
PloughBoy Why are a lot of christians, are in favor of being "sensual" than Godly and growing into "Sanctification" unto Holiness" Questions about Christianity 0
PloughBoy Why do a lot of christians think that dying is a crime or view it as detrimental to ones being, and they do not want to see a suffering one die. Questions about Christianity 0
PloughBoy Why Don't A Lot Of Christians do not understands that Sin Contaminates their spirit and contaminates others they come into contact with Questions about Christianity 0
Kirby D. P. “Christians and conservatives.” Really? Bible Discussions 67
PloughBoy Many Times Many of Times a Lot of Christians do not know who Real enemies are, Many of Times they embrace the Enemies & Despise The Friend Bible Discussions 0