• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

What are your credentials?

Staff Member
Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah, I [was] no prophet, neither [was] I a prophet's son; but I [was] an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: Amos 7:14

You may have felt challenged to get more involved in outreach or some other ministry at some point, but thought, I don’t know how much help I can be. I don’t have any kind of education or credentials.

Men tend to put a lot of stock in credentials, don’t they? They see those with high levels of education or impressive accomplishments as somehow more qualified or trustworthy. But God doesn’t necessarily see it that way. As someone once wisely said, “God doesn’t call the qualified; He qualifies the called.”

God doesn’t look first at your credentials, and He doesn’t focus first on your training and natural abilities. He’s concerned, first and foremost, with your willingness to obediently step out and be used by him to influence your part of the world for His kingdom. When He finds you willing, He enables you to do what He’s called you to do.

You don’t need a doctorate in theology or a PhD in biblical studies for God to use you in your own sphere of influence. You need just one thing: willingness. So if you’d like to know what you can do to expand the kingdom of God, just ask Him! He’ll never answer by first asking about your credentials.