• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

What’s Ahead For You?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:4-5

Does it feel as if 2020 is off to a fast or slow start? Either way, does it feel like you’re headed in the right direction? More importantly, what does God think?

It’s so easy to get swept up by the next thing and the next thing after that. Before you know it, another month has come and gone. Is God happy with the pace and direction of your life right now? (Yes, you can know which.)

Repeatedly throughout the Psalms, David and other inspired writers poured out their hearts to the Lord. Not surprisingly, they often asked God to teach and direct them along the right path, step by step.

How good when any man stops long enough to read scripture, pray and listen, and wait for the Holy Spirit to speak to his heart. True, not every impression is inspired divine revelation. Far from it. But if you read the Bible daily, you’ll be able to differentiate between God’s will and your own ideas.

Don’t skip today’s prayer: Instead, pray it more than once until it becomes your own heart’s desire.

Prayer: Lord, transform me. I don’t want to waste another week, another month, busy but about the wrong things. Lead me, guide me, direct me each day.