Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Welcome to Me!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by SHINY4UJESUS, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Hello my beloved family in Christ! I am excited to be a part of a new fellowship here and eagerly look forward to being salt and light whenever the situation allows. I am far from perfect, but confident that God will continue the work He began in me until the day Jesus returns. I thank you all for contributing to the site and for edifying the Body; let us step forward into a new and more complete season of grace as we walk the valleys of life together!

2. Welcome to Talk Jesus! It's a great place to hangout!

3. Well i would sure hope so! Nothing better than like minds passionately united in pursuit of Christ!

4. Welcome to Talk Jesus @SHINY4UJESUS

Enjoy the forums and online fellowship

5. @SHINY4UJESUS

Welcome to the forum! Keep giving God the glory!

6. AMEN brother!

7. @SHINY4UJESUS

Welcome brother to Talk Jesus this online Christian community.
    Always a joy to welcome another brother in Christ Jesus.

Alleluia, that you also see those here as well as all within the Body of Christ as family in Christ Jesus. A bond by blood that no earthly one can compare to and one that no earthly power can break.

Once again be welcome.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

8. Hi Shiny, hope you find blessings here!

9. Thanks a ton folks! I love it here already, such a wonderful field to till ground, plant and water seed, and watch Father bring it to fruitful abundance. I am grateful for all He has done, everything He continues to do and all that we can be confident He will continue to do until the day Christ returns.(Philippians 1:6)

A word of knowledge about my profile pic btw. I am a huge proponent of the idea our sincerity and passion for God is critical in truly receiving the fullness of His presence in Christ. Uninhibited praise and worship, authentic and intentionally driven "waves," of adoration sent God-ward by our faith, actions, speech and intentions. These things greatly impact the strength of our relationship with Father. That being said, this profile pic adequately represents the type of complete contentment, peace, love and joy i have found in Christ alone! Its how I feel as I am held in the arms of an all powerful and loving Father in heaven. Just figured I would share that. Thanks again n God Bless!

amadeus2 and Christ4Ever like this.
  10. I would say that a happy cat is one immersed in 'good' things. Natural beasts (including cats) are instinctively directed [or God directed] to do the things that God has for them to do. We in order to move away from our original beastly selves, on the other hand, must learn to surrender continuously to God so that He will help us kill that beastly nature in us that keeps wanting to regain its the lost dominion.

Thank you and God will bless you as you walk with Him.

11. That is a very keen insight, I appreciate it Brother!

12. @amadeus2 ..........It's because you're a cat person my brother! :grin:

13. Never having actually had a cat as a pet, I won't say you're wrong, but I have had a number of other pets over the years, especially dogs. In any case, Give God the glory!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)