• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

We serve a living GOD!!!

This is a true story and I pray that you will take it to heart. I also ask that you pray before hand for God to enlighten your eyes and ready you for what is to come, because it is something remarkable.

In 2004 the youth at our church went on a camp. Now we have camps twice every year and even though I’m 24 now I’m still a part of the youth because God has placed a love for them inside of me. So on this camp there was this young girl, already finished with school and working. This was her first camp with us and she also got saved on this camp. Now being a “newby” she obviously doesn’t know a lot about the spiritual realm and salvation, the only thing known to her so far is what she has learned at the camp. You know the basics in getting someone to accept Christ and what He had done for her. Later in that day, actually in the evening already we held a campfire. This has always been the highlight of our camps because it is here where bondages get broken down and we usually find our answers to our prayers… our God is a consuming fire, nothing can stand before Him… As we started the praise and worship next to the fire the Holy Spirit anointing began to flow and people started talking in tongues and others breaking out in tears of joy, sorrow and regret as they experienced God’s love. Now this girl I mentioned was so overwhelmed by the power of God that she fell to the ground. She fell into a deep sleep where she was taken into Heaven and she described what she had seen while in this sleep. It was remarkable the way she described everything very accurately. Now the thing that made this so much more special, was that she saw the image of Christ next God the Father on the Throne… and then Jesus stood up out of His throne and said, “I am ready”.

For us it meant that His rapture was to come soon and with each day passing it grows closer. We have all heard the statement and some of us have even said it. The time for playing games and playing religion are over. Its time we believe it because Christ is ready and when He comes we would all want to be ready. Therefore be obedient. Love GOD, Love your family; spiritual and biological, and Love One Another. It’s easy for me to say all of this because you would never have to meet me and you would never know if I live by it, the same for everybody else. But I have this one piece of scripture that plays an enormous part in all of our lives in Christ.
Jam 2:17 (The Message) Isn't it obvious that God-talk without God-acts is outrageous nonsense?
Jam 2:17 (Modern King James Version) Even so, if it does not have works, faith is dead, being by itself.
Start doing something about what you know…the faith you have, to make a difference. One day we would all want God to say well done good and faithful servant.

Peace and Love and GOD’s grace be with you all and thank you for reading.
GOD ‘s Richest Blessings for you.

JESUS’ Love
:love:

DrInGeNd thanks for that exciting report. As I was reading it and came accross the part where Jesus stood up and said, "I am ready" the Holy Spirit spoke something to my heart. Revelation 19:7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. We are the Body of Christ, and I believe that as we trust Jesus for everything, our sanctification, redemtion, salvation thats how we make ourseves ready. My heart leaped with joy knowing that He has made me ready as I put my trust in Him, and just the thought of My saviour standing in Heavens ball room and proclaiming to all, that His bride is ready, and knowing that I am a part of His bride, makes me want to go out and turn this world upside down for my eternal Husband.

DrInGeNd said:
This is a true story and I pray that you will take it to heart. I also ask that you pray before hand for God to enlighten your eyes and ready you for what is to come, because it is something remarkable.

In 2004 the youth at our church went on a camp. Now we have camps twice every year and even though I’m 24 now I’m still a part of the youth because God has placed a love for them inside of me. So on this camp there was this young girl, already finished with school and working. This was her first camp with us and she also got saved on this camp. Now being a “newby” she obviously doesn’t know a lot about the spiritual realm and salvation, the only thing known to her so far is what she has learned at the camp. You know the basics in getting someone to accept Christ and what He had done for her. Later in that day, actually in the evening already we held a campfire. This has always been the highlight of our camps because it is here where bondages get broken down and we usually find our answers to our prayers… our God is a consuming fire, nothing can stand before Him… As we started the praise and worship next to the fire the Holy Spirit anointing began to flow and people started talking in tongues and others breaking out in tears of joy, sorrow and regret as they experienced God’s love. Now this girl I mentioned was so overwhelmed by the power of God that she fell to the ground. She fell into a deep sleep where she was taken into Heaven and she described what she had seen while in this sleep. It was remarkable the way she described everything very accurately. Now the thing that made this so much more special, was that she saw the image of Christ next God the Father on the Throne… and then Jesus stood up out of His throne and said, “I am ready”.

For us it meant that His rapture was to come soon and with each day passing it grows closer. We have all heard the statement and some of us have even said it. The time for playing games and playing religion are over. Its time we believe it because Christ is ready and when He comes we would all want to be ready. Therefore be obedient. Love GOD, Love your family; spiritual and biological, and Love One Another. It’s easy for me to say all of this because you would never have to meet me and you would never know if I live by it, the same for everybody else. But I have this one piece of scripture that plays an enormous part in all of our lives in Christ.
Jam 2:17 (The Message) Isn't it obvious that God-talk without God-acts is outrageous nonsense?
Jam 2:17 (Modern King James Version) Even so, if it does not have works, faith is dead, being by itself.
Start doing something about what you know…the faith you have, to make a difference. One day we would all want God to say well done good and faithful servant.

Peace and Love and GOD’s grace be with you all and thank you for reading.
GOD ‘s Richest Blessings for you.

JESUS’ Love
:love:
Because of things I've witnessed and things that have happened to me through the work of the Spirit, I believe every word of your story.

I have felt for some time that a new move of the Holy Spirit is about to happen (at least in North America). Three things point to such a happening:
First, the recent revival in Toronto, Canada. Second, the upcoming celebration of the 100th anniversary of Azusa Street. Third, the fact that churches in Third World countries are sending evangelists to North America to evangelize us!

This may very well be the last move of the Spirit before Christ returns.

SLE

I was very moved by this and Ive never really thought of his coming just always wanted more time..more time...but I felt the spirit strong when I read this and guess what Popples more time is running out...thankyou for the wake up call