• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

We needs all your prayers here in Congo Brazzaville

My dearest Brethern,

We have been voting on last Sunday 20 March 2016. Nine candidates were facing to win the presidential armchair. Eight candidates before the president rulling the country after 32 years. he had to stop rulling the country. Unfortunately he called the people to the referendum so that they approve of the Constitution change. In many locations (cities and villages) people didn't go voting. But, the president and his friends (partisans) said we went voting numerous. Now we were numerous going to elect our new president. They cheated again on our expression. Even old men and women went voting. In my quarter there was an old woman who died on the day following the D-Day (She died on Monday 21 March 2016).

Now the opponents are claiming their victory because according to their sum our president wasn't amongst the first three winners. Most of people are out of employment and as I am, I've been volunteering as a teacher for five years and I'm not yet recruited and next years more than the half of civil servants will be out of employment while our country is very rich. In October 2015 when the people in the South of Brazzaville protested in streets against the results after the referendum the Armed forces shot on them. Now they are scared of going in the street again.And when the opponents are claiming for a confrontatioof their common results the government don't want to listen to them. The Supreme Court is made up of memebres named by the president.

To remind of you Sunday 20 March 2016 (Palm Sunday) was the beginning of Easter Celebration by our Catholic brothers and sisters and the government didn't want them to celebrate it. Finally and just near the D-day they allowed them go praying for the Sunday service before voting, but as usual it was a "dead day" when it is a day for elections: no transportation and all business and trade were closed.

Our president ruled over us from 1979 to 1992 (I was born in 1981) and he came back after a putsch in 1997. Every time he ruled the country he enjoyed changing the Constitution. We only rely on the Father's intervention through and thanks to all our prayers, including yours. The whole people are relying on five main opponents. And every time the opponents want to meet the Forces armed come to separate (scatter) them by force.

When you come in Brazzaville the capital city you will notice that there are statues or monuments in all crossroads as it was when Achaz had been ruled the kingdom of Judah in 2 Chronicles 28.

The governement cheated our victory via ballot box. They lied to us that results will be respected. We knew that they were lieingbut we had to go voting because we wanted them to leave the government. From Sunday 20 March 2016 (the elections day) untill Wednesday 23 March 2016 there were no communication (internet, sms and calls have been blocked): we were cut from the world. No president from overseas has congratulated our president's victory as it's normal in the world. The government even wanted to expulse the Us Ambassadort because she was attending the meeting run by the opponents when they disapproved of the change of the Constitution.

Personnaly I'm completely convinced that it's them for our country to be delivered from the tyranny. Simply because all Israel celebrated their Passover in the night where all Egyptian firstborn children died and then they left Egypt in the morning of the following day. Our Father had to let us celebrate His Son's Passion so that He remembers to many of us His deliverance before acting for us as He said to the people of Israel through Moses His servants when he said unto them to be quiet for the Lord will fight for them (Exodus 14:14). Houses have now become very expensive so that we can't buy one neither to get married since even the dowry becam such a trade (swap).

Thanks for praying for our Congo and all other African countries where elections always brings their problem and chiefly the presidential elections.We need a new class of politicians, fearing the Lord GOD and dwelling into His justice and Love through Christ Jesus. Matthew 5:5-16

SHALOM TO YOU ALL!!!

Staff Member
My dearest Brethern,

We have been voting on last Sunday 20 March 2016. Nine candidates were facing to win the presidential armchair. Eight candidates before the president rulling the country after 32 years. he had to stop rulling the country. Unfortunately he called the people to the referendum so that they approve of the Constitution change. In many locations (cities and villages) people didn't go voting. But, the president and his friends (partisans) said we went voting numerous. Now we were numerous going to elect our new president. They cheated again on our expression. Even old men and women went voting. In my quarter there was an old woman who died on the day following the D-Day (She died on Monday 21 March 2016).

Now the opponents are claiming their victory because according to their sum our president wasn't amongst the first three winners. Most of people are out of employment and as I am, I've been volunteering as a teacher for five years and I'm not yet recruited and next years more than the half of civil servants will be out of employment while our country is very rich. In October 2015 when the people in the South of Brazzaville protested in streets against the results after the referendum the Armed forces shot on them. Now they are scared of going in the street again.And when the opponents are claiming for a confrontatioof their common results the government don't want to listen to them. The Supreme Court is made up of memebres named by the president.

To remind of you Sunday 20 March 2016 (Palm Sunday) was the beginning of Easter Celebration by our Catholic brothers and sisters and the government didn't want them to celebrate it. Finally and just near the D-day they allowed them go praying for the Sunday service before voting, but as usual it was a "dead day" when it is a day for elections: no transportation and all business and trade were closed.

Our president ruled over us from 1979 to 1992 (I was born in 1981) and he came back after a putsch in 1997. Every time he ruled the country he enjoyed changing the Constitution. We only rely on the Father's intervention through and thanks to all our prayers, including yours. The whole people are relying on five main opponents. And every time the opponents want to meet the Forces armed come to separate (scatter) them by force.

When you come in Brazzaville the capital city you will notice that there are statues or monuments in all crossroads as it was when Achaz had been ruled the kingdom of Judah in 2 Chronicles 28.

The governement cheated our victory via ballot box. They lied to us that results will be respected. We knew that they were lieingbut we had to go voting because we wanted them to leave the government. From Sunday 20 March 2016 (the elections day) untill Wednesday 23 March 2016 there were no communication (internet, sms and calls have been blocked): we were cut from the world. No president from overseas has congratulated our president's victory as it's normal in the world. The government even wanted to expulse the Us Ambassadort because she was attending the meeting run by the opponents when they disapproved of the change of the Constitution.

Personnaly I'm completely convinced that it's them for our country to be delivered from the tyranny. Simply because all Israel celebrated their Passover in the night where all Egyptian firstborn children died and then they left Egypt in the morning of the following day. Our Father had to let us celebrate His Son's Passion so that He remembers to many of us His deliverance before acting for us as He said to the people of Israel through Moses His servants when he said unto them to be quiet for the Lord will fight for them (Exodus 14:14). Houses have now become very expensive so that we can't buy one neither to get married since even the dowry becam such a trade (swap).

Thanks for praying for our Congo and all other African countries where elections always brings their problem and chiefly the presidential elections.We need a new class of politicians, fearing the Lord GOD and dwelling into His justice and Love through Christ Jesus. Matthew 5:5-16

SHALOM TO YOU ALL!!!

thank you for sharing this request with us @Alive4Jesus ,

Bless you ....><>

Dearest Brethren,

Thanks a lot for all your prayers. And, we must keep on praying for it's not yet finished. Since Monday, 4 April 2016, our army went to bomb many villages in the South of Congo where are supposed to be headqarters of pastor "Ntumi" a former rebell made by the government. Every day helicopters are going to bomb there and civils are leaving our world.

On Monday, 4 April 2016 the Constitutional Court proclaimed and confirmed the final results of the presidential election. One week before the Home Office (the Department of the Interior) proclaimed the results between 1 and 3.00 am while the people were sleeping. And, early in the morning between 1 and 3.00 am some people in the South of Brazzaville waked up and left their houses because of shots around and the government sent the Army to pur order they said. And curiously they accused pastor "Ntumi" to be responsible a former rebel against the president.

The other matter in our coountry is about tribalism and we have fight against it for all wars we lived were caused by it. Even now the major population in Southern Brazzaville and in Pool are from the South. This is only a dteail to help you orientate your paryers, but it's unnecessary to write the history about Congo. And the other problem is that many people from the government are demanding to join their sect before benefiting from their advantages such promotions and to be recruited it's now common that we must give some money so that we be recruited as civil servants or other similarities. And here most of people think you must be a freemason in order to be a president or a minister for example. And, here a freemason is sorcerer and a blood needer. Familied became divided and only Yahweh our Lord God can intervene and santifya nd purify our whole country from the evil work inside.

Our country is an oil producer but most of time we lack petrol in filling stations and gas in houses and there are no desks in schools while we also are a wood producer.

SHALOM TO YOU ALL!!!

Sorry for mistakes I didn't correct in my original message. However i do hope you understood me very well. Otherwise you can ask me questions for more detailed information.

"Matthew 7:7-11; 1 John 5:14-15"