• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Ways to pray

Here are some really cool/effective ways to pray:

Hands Raised:
I find that having my hands raised in prayer, feels as though I am reaching towards the heavens, reaching for God's hand!

Nehiamiah 8:6 "Ezra praised the LORD, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, "Amen! Amen!"

Bowing:
It's so awesome to humble yourself to God, by this positon.

Psalm 5:7 "But I, by your great mercy, will come into your house: in reverence will I bow down toward your holy temple."

kneeling:
God's being/prescence makes me want to fall to my knees in surrender!

Ezra 9:5 "Then, at the evening sacrifice, I rose from myself abasement, with my tunic and cloak torn, and fell on my knees with my hands spread out to the LORD my God."

Prostrate (facedown, lying down):
This prayer position is not as common as most, and feels so intimate

1 Kings 18:39 "When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, "the LORD - he is God! The LORD -he is God!"

If there are any other ways to pray that you practise, or heard of..please-feel free to add to my list!