• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Want to Know How I Lost 35 - 45 lbs.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

With a change in my life style, I lost a lot of weight. You can find out how at (edited by LLJ no links without permission)

Secrets to Successful Living

Don't go on a diet. Change your thinking, your attitude, your behavior and then change your life! This is not for everybody, only those who want to make a change.

Secrets to Successful Living Stay Healthy and Loose Weight.

3 John 1:2, says Beloved I pray that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

Live the way God wants you to live. :pizza:

finorg said:
With a change in my life style, I lost a lot of weight. Want to know how? I will send you a seven steps list of how I lost those unwanted pounds. Send email to include in subject - "Seven Steps"

3 John 1:2, says Beloved I pray that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

Last edited by a moderator: