• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

waiting on god

:embarassePlease pray that I wait for God's hand to move in my life. I am waiting for my breakthrough. I am trusting that GOd is working mightily on my behalf. It has been a long time but the things I am waiting for do align with the word of God. Maybe I need to focus more on God instead of my circumstances. I am holding on because I know God is faithful and it will come to pass. I have to wait and not give up. I am holding on to the promise that God will restore my marriage, family, son, finances my serenity, peace, my joy, and my happiness. I know he will restore my husband to be the man of God he has called him to be. I know he will mend his heart and mind from this midlife crisis he is experiencing. He is having an identity problem. God knows what the problem is and my husband needs to go to God for his answers concerning this problem. I am asking God to meet my husband where he is and help him with this problem. God I know you can do anything. I am waiting for your hand to move in my life. I will never give up.