• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

waiting for the answer

I'm working here in Middle East as Sales Assistant for 9 years.I become Christian last December 10, 2002 on my bday.That day is the greatest and wonderful time in my life.My mentor is my bestfriend...i treated her like my own sister...evern her son... her family. I gave everthing i have... even my dream.But to found out that she used me only for her financial problem and rest of her family needs.The worst thing is she spread all my confidential story, all gossips against me to protect herself. I keep quite adn entrust everything to the Lord.Everyday in my prayers i confessed that i forgive her but because we have one church...im condemned and judgeb by others.But by God's grace.. He is my strenght!How many times im applying for visa in USA but 3 times i denied...because all i want is to remove all my past, my bad experience here in middle east and start all over again.One thing i know i will be more happy if im not here and start again in another country.This time, i will apply again next month and hoping God will answer me.
Help me to pray that no hatred inmy heart but love, passion and compassion. I love my mentor, my bestfriend but need to forget her to forgive her totally. I knew that ther is no condemnation to our Lord God.I'm praying that one day at at time in His presence.

Staff Member
Thank you Jesus that for those of us who are in Christ Jesus there is no comdemnation. I pray that Your will be done in thea's life and if she is meant to move to USA then You will provide her needs to be able to move there. I pray that You will help her to forgive and forget those who have hurt her just like You forgive us and forget our sins. I pray for Your blessing in her life as You came to give us life and life abundantly in Jesus' name amen.

Dear sister forgiveness is not a feeling it is an act of our will. We choose to forgive others as God cannot forgive us if we do not forgive others. It also sets us free to enjoy the life that Jesus wants us to enjoy.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose: