• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Waiting 4 Him

Please Pray that God will Lead, Guide, and direct me. I Need his direction,

Thank You So much! God Bless! ! ![/i]

Last edited:
You are Rich Sister In my heart From What I have learned of love absence makes the heart grow fonder.May I suggest you read the account of Jacob and Rachel and Leah.There are a bucket full of nuggets in them.Your Doing So Well And Perhaps you are experiencing a little of the 'A taste of honey is worse than none at all"The Truth is absolutly since your a virgin that if he is the "ONE" he will wait as well.When you dont have to ask anyone if It's right or the right time is When it will be right If you BElieve in all your heart that The Holy Spirit will let you know then you will not err.Jesus said make your Yes constant and your NO constant.These two words Being the Verbal Urim and Thumin of the Breastplate the High Priest. They will Guide you as long as you are Faithfull to The Truth.Ill keep you in my prayers sister Jesus Loves you so much keep your eyes on him.Which New testament do you read?I use the New Greek -English interlinear Tyndale house publishers it's wonderful.Shalom CHristan

It's encaouraging to hear that the are still gal/woman like you who are still virgin and passionate about Christ. Even even give a young man like me hope.Remember God is faithful and believe me He knows what best for you. Wait for the Lord He will give you the right person weather is this one or not.NB!!! Dont dare approach the guy it will be a turn off and he will lose respect for you I'm a guy I know that. so focus on doing God's work and trust Him will all your hearth and He will provide what you need! Stay in prayer as I'm praying for You.

Godbless

The is Power in the name of Jesus

[email protected]

Danielle
Dont try and rush into anything. It is commendable that you havent succumbed to the temptations of settling for second best but are waiting for the right person to date.

I am older that you and havent had a girlfriend or had sex outside of marriage so can understand and identify to a point. My advice to you is to pray to Jesus for your future husband on a daily basis, that he will be holy and pure and Jesus will cleanse him and ask Jesus to make it clear to you when you meet the right person.

Dont worry about it but lift the worry and burden to Jesus as He cares for you and wants to bless you for the commitment you have made to wait until you are married before giving yourself.

God Bless, David

Amazn_gurl said:
Hi! My Name is Dannielle, I would like to ask you to join in prayer with me. I know this all might seem unimportant, but it is important to me. I am 21 yr old Virgin, who intends on staying a virgin till marriage. I am earnestly praying that God will send me my soulmate. I think I might have found him. he is 22 yrs old, goes to church(not mine), doesn't drink or does drugs. He is really sweet, and respectful. I have not met a man like this. I know he has feeling for me he has told me so. I can't bring myself to tell him about my Very STRONG feelings that I have for him.
I Keep Praying God if he is the one, Bring us together, watch over us and protect us. Help us make only wise decisions that honor You. If He is not the one for me, take away these feelings and help me to be more patient for the one you have chosen for me. I Met him in Sept. 2004
God hasn't Brought us together yet He hasn't took away these feelings either. I am trying sooooooo hard to be patient.

I just don't know what to do. I want to start a family, continue working in my church and hopefully one day if it is God's will to be a Youth leader. I am already active in my church. I am a Sunday school teacher, & AWANA's teacher. I recently gave up the Children's church. It was a hard decision but as much as I hated to I had to. I needed to be taught also and with teaching all these I had to take time for myself to learn and be fed also.

As you can see, I love children and I love my church. I want to start a family and raise my children the way my Father raised me. (He was a Preacher). I am not trying to rush God, but I long for my soulmate, someone to spend the rest of my life with, someone to work with in doing God's will.

I am so confused!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Please Pray that God will Lead, Guide, and direct me. I Need his direction, I don't want to do anything that God doesn't approve of.

Thank You So much! God Bless! ! !

Dannielle,:rose:
[email protected]
Hi Danielle, i guess its you that i was chatting with. anway, the main thing is not to rush, but to constantly feel your mind with Gods' word that when He speaks to you in an already illuminated heart, you will not be deceived; but Gods' will shall prevail.

pagril said:
Hi Danielle, i guess its you that i was chatting with. anway, the main thing is not to rush, but to constantly feel your mind with Gods' word that when He speaks to you in an already illuminated heart, you will not be deceived; but Gods' will shall prevail.
Hello Danielle,

I will agree with you in prayer that since you have asked for wisdom and guidance, the Lord will do it for you. Marriage is not only those great things that you dream about, those are included and are awesome but there are trials too and can be overcome, I just want you to have a balanced perspective. No marriage can survive without a total surrender to God by both partners. It is in submission to God that each partner receives strength from God to love and care as God intructs to do. If and when you both decide to be life partners, please take time to pray individually and together about it and give it a sure and sound Godly foundation. May God bless your efforts and may He give you your heart's desires.

Last edited:
I say a hearty, AMEN, to 4Him's comment, Dannielle. God bless you for your honesty shown in your post. My heart and prayer is with the young Christians singles of today, because it it difficult to find many with Godly standards and high moral values even in our churches. Many follow the saying...but everyone is doing it, and they suffer the consequences of their bad choices. If the girl is a virgin, she has the right to expect the same from the guy and vise versa. Saving oneself for their future soulmate is very commendable and God will bless you. I understand what you are saying about patience, especially when you have the desire for love, marriage, children, and a Christian home. God is very aware of this, so please don't get discouraged. Someone told a story once of a young lady that had been raised in a harlot's home. She was born illigitimate; however, sometime during her early life her mom had gotten saved and had taught her about her own mistakes and how to avoid them in her life. When she reached her teen years, she never went along with the crowd. She was laughed at, talked about, called names,
and ridiculed by the other girls because she refused to sleep with the star football player. Her reply to them was, I could be like you anytime I choose, but you could never again be like me.
You and Tia_Jenn are precious jewels in God's sight and I admire you, both. God is in control of the entire situation. God bless you...you are in my prayers..........Diane(TDS52)

Last edited:
well if you ask me i think your heart is definatly in the right place and if you keep doin what your doing god will honor that.
its hard to wait, i know(i met my soulmate but god says i have to wait three years to even see him) so i understand. But he that endures until the end... your in my prayers. i sais the same thing to god about taken not letting the feelings stay if that person wasnt it. but you cant always trust in feelings completely but do look to god he knows the hearts of men and he's got a plan he'll tell you if its that guy. you wont have doubts and you'll just know god wil tell you.
god bless you sister and im prayin for you,
Andrea

Keep Praying

Praying now is all you can do in your situation. God's timing is devine, and He will come through for you in His time. I know the feeling, and I have a friend that dated someone for five years, and God split them up to get them both on track, and put them together. Being there with her through all that has taught me to keep praying. Hang on, and please be patient. I know it is hard, but it makes you stronger in the end. My friend is now happy, and they are getting married soon. It melts my heart to actually get to see God work, and I am waiting for the day he will do that for me.
May God Bless you
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar

Hi Amazn

That is a wise decision to submit to whatever God's will is and not trying to manipulate the situation.

I will be praying for Divine direction for you.

God bless!!

Amazn

God will give you the person who you will be in ministry with for the rest of your life. It sounds as if He has put goals and desires in your heart. These will not be fulfilled if you chose to marry a person who is not going the same way as you , who is not of like faith or totally commited, or who does not have the same calling. Seek the Lord.He is your first love. Seek him for His direction for your life, then He will bring the right person to you.

2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall

14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

This is not just concerning believers with unbelievers but also if your callings are the not compatiable. You were created to complete your husband to be his help; so this is necessary for a strong godly marriage. When a person is called, the partner is called with him. or one would be working against God s perfect will for them.

Genesis 2:18
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him

Last edited:
Are U The Soulmate?

I AM A GUY OF 26 YRS AND A SERVANT OF GOD i am praying for my soul mate and believe that God can use any medium to fulfill his will for me even through this website she can be black or white, the will of God be done.
Ezekiel. [email protected]

Are U The Soulmate?

:love: I AM A GUY OF 26 YRS AND A SERVANT OF GOD i am praying for my soul mate and believe that God can use any medium to fulfill his will for me even through this website she can be black or white, the will of God be done.
Ezekiel. [email protected]

some encouragement for a good friend

Danielle
Remember these phrases from the bible and they will encourage you when you feel lonely and unloved

They that sow in tears will reap in joy

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Where can I go from Your presence Lord?

I am fearfully and wonderfully made

You are the temple of the Holy Spirit

man looks at the outside but God looks at the heart

ask and it shall be given unto you

nothing is impossible to God

God has a plan for you so hold onto that. You need to be content in just serving and following Him. Do now envy what others have but be at peace and content with what you have got and our Father will not help but bless you.

You are a good friend and there is plenty of time for God to answer your prayers. Remember it took me 16 years of pain, tear and prayers to meet my beloved so hang in there.

Love David aka Smiley Big

Danielle,
If you keep waiting and praying, God will bless you with a mate. Even though youre not sure about the guy in your church, just continue praying and seeking God's guidance. I am praying also for God to show me my mate when the time comes. God will bless you for waiting and remaining pure for Him. God bless you !!!