• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Wait on God’s Strength

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, And to [those who have] no might He increases strength. Isaiah 40:28-29 NKJV

Waiting on God does not feel like a very productive or proactive strategy on first look. Waiting feels like being stuck and failing to step out in faith. However, waiting can be a vital act of faith that can make a difference in the big picture of life. Waiting can acknowledge that you don’t know which way to go on your own and that you require God’s strength and wisdom.

While you may grow weary and run out of energy, God is an inexhaustible resource. There is no weariness in God, and if you rely on God, you can tap into this power for your own life. The static act of waiting on God can lead to renewed energy and strength, giving you the resources to continue when life grows difficult. The less powerful you feel, the more “qualified” you are to receive an infusion of God’s strength.

As you wait on God, consider the reputation of God. The stories of God’s deliverance offer encouragement to endure seasons of struggle and difficulty.

Prayer: Lord, You are more than able to give me strength when I am weak and give me direction when I am lost.