• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Vivid dreams

I have a question. I had prayed for a man whom is just like me only because I know the genuine heart,loyalty,etc I have. I have been seeing this same man vividly to where my dreams come true about certain situations. I had a dream that I had a diamond ring on my left hand on my ring finger and he was standing in front of me. Is this gods way of saying this is the man for you ?

I have a question. I had prayed for a man whom is just like me only because I know the genuine heart,loyalty,etc I have. I have been seeing this same man vividly to where my dreams come true about certain situations. I had a dream that I had a diamond ring on my left hand on my ring finger and he was standing in front of me. Is this gods way of saying this is the man for you ?

Sounds like infatuation. I had a dream about a girl from my parish. The weird part was that she sa5 behind me not in front. Her hair was a different color. I got her number during church. Then I woke up and laughed at what I was doing. What a goon.

Don't ask men, ask God.

Who was the true interpreter of dreams in Scripture? His Holy Spirit will interpret; otherwise, you get fallible men giving you their imaginations.

Whether awake or asleep, we are to test the spirits - not simply accept them at face value, as many are demons. Test = calling them out in the name of Jesus Christ.