• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

[Video] Ken Peters: “I Have Seen the Tribulation”

Administrator
Staff Member

In 1980, Ken Peters had a long, detailed dream about the coming tribulation period. This article provides the transcript and video of his amazing testimony. I took the liberty of moving a few of his comments to organize them by topic so the transcript is not exactly the same as the video. Today, Ken Peters and his wife Tonya are Senior Elders at the The Gathering @ Corona, which is an Apostolic Prophetic Reformation church.

TRANSCRIPT

At the time I received this dream I was not even a believer in Jesus Christ. I was raised in the Catholic Church but had never personally invited the Lord Jesus to come into my heart to be my Lord. As a practicing Catholic, I had no knowledge of what the Bible said about the tribulation period or any of the events of the last days.

When the dream began, I heard what sounded like a loud car horn. Then I saw people coming up out of their graves all over the world. People were not coming up out of every cemetery plot, just some of them. Even in the same cemetery there were other plots with nobody resurrected from them.

These resurrections were very violent. It was like the earth was receiving a small explosion and breaking open. I literally saw dirt flying. This was happening all over the globe. Those who were resurrected were clothed in white robes. It looked like they were wearing choir robes. The light glimmered off of their clothing. Their clothes and their bodies appear brighter than the sun. Their clothes made the men look very masculine and the women look very feminine. They looked mature but they did not look old. Those who had lost their hair had all of their hair back again. Young people who were resurrected were still young but yet had maturity about them.

All those who came out of the graves just disappeared. I never saw them go up into the clouds. They just vanished.

I did not see one single living person changed into a new body. I did not see any changes coming to any living person.

MASS HYSTERIA

As soon as the resurrected people disappeared from the earth mass hysteria spread across all the people left on the earth. People had the appearance of absolute despair. There was pandemonium everywhere. There was mass chaos, lawlessness, and fear everywhere. I was able to see in many quadrants of the earth and this was not just happening in one nation but it was all over the globe. The hysteria brought perplexity to just about everyone. Everyone had a look of hopelessness on their face. Nobody seemed to be happy about living. Lawlessness and fear permeated society completely.

No one was isolated from the despair that was hitting the world. No one was hidden from it. It was engulfing the whole globe. I was able to see into different regions and different continents and everyone was experiencing this. It was almost as though the whole world had become like a third world nation, completely behind the times.

It was like every person on earth had just left their mothers funeral. That’s how people appeared. They were very grieving and despondent.

TWO WEEK SHUT DOWN

At that point, all electronic devices including televisions, telephones, radios, and computers all over the world were shut down for two weeks. I don’t know what caused them to shut down. The shutdown caused people everywhere to be alarmed. It was very disruptive to businesses everywhere.

After about two weeks electronic devices started working again. However, everything had changed. The content of what was being broadcasted was completely different. The message being broadcast was depicting a coming new world government and leadership. They announced that a man to lead the new world government would soon appear.

THE NEW WORLD LEADER

The new world leader then appeared on television. He spoke with great eloquence and charisma. He was soothing and promised answers to all current issues. He was smooth and extremely convincing. He was able to solve nearly all problems. He was a consummate communicator. He explained how this removal of people was God’s judgment upon them.

When Adolf Hitler spoke to the masses he had a demonic charisma that would draw people into his message. But that was nothing compared to this new world leader.

Since I was not a born-again Christian at the time that I had this dream, when I heard this man speak he began to convince me. This man was rallying the globe. It was very frightening.

Almost immediately he began to communicate through large-screen televisions that were strategically placed everywhere people met. All televisions were broadcasting the same message. When I had this dream in 1980, big screen televisions were not found everywhere. Neither were 24-hour news channels.

This man’s messages were about new times that had come upon us as human beings. He gave new directives for global peace. He talked about the need for giving up national citizenship for world citizenship. Even though these things disturbed me, I was also being pulled into it in my dream. I began to really think about relinquishing my citizenship and this alarmed me greatly. Even though the message pulled strongly upon me I somehow was not convinced about this new order.

I constantly heard the term new order and world order and new times but I never heard him use the term new world order. I don’t know why.

At staggering rates people were buying right into this plan that this man was releasing through the airwaves. There was no resistance. No one was fighting it. No one was saying anything publicly against it.

The man that I saw on the television, the man that could do signs and wonders and fix all the problems, I will never forget his face. As long as I live I will never forget his face. His face was almost supernatural in appearance. He was almost too perfect. For lack of better terms, he was the most handsome man I had ever seen. This man had everything going together for him, everything. He had kind of a chiseled look about his face. And everything about his appearance was almost perfect. When he spoke, there was a very strange quality about him.

Many years later, I read a scripture about the Lord Jesus Christ written by Isaiah the prophet saying Jesus had no comeliness or features that we would desire to behold him. In other words, Jesus was not some handsome specimen of a male. He was an average, rugged, probably different looking person. He was not the kind of guy that would be voted most likely to succeed on the GQ charts. But this guy that I saw was. He fulfilled that perfectly. Isn’t it amazing that the antichrist would be the antithesis to Jesus? That he would be just the opposite of Jesus Christ?

Although this man did not act necessarily prideful he was very brash. He still carried the ability and the charisma about him to levy people into his situations.

This new leader was not resisted on the implementation of any of his policies, not one. No one stood up to challenge him. No one in America started a revolution. There was no resistance whatsoever, not on a grassroots level, not on a national level, no one.

Television continually, almost daily, explained to us that if we would align ourselves with this new order we would be saved from all of life’s troubles. This is what this man said nearly every time he came on television. The new order was said to have all the answers to our problems and the leadership necessary to bring the change, causing the world to finally become the envisioned globe of peace. This is what we heard over and over.

I began to go into a serious depression. I began to ask myself if this was the end of the world.

ELDERLY EVANGELIST

I ran into an elderly gentleman. He was the first person in the dream that actually appeared to be friendly. You look like maybe he had some hope or might know what was going on. So I stopped him and asked him a few questions. I asked him, “Do you know what is happening in the world?”

He told me that the end was coming upon us and that he had not prepared for the times of the Lord. At this statement, sadness filled this man’s countenance. He went from being joyful to being very sad. He said to me that he had not been right with the Lord. Then he began immediately to tell me God’s plan for man’s salvation. He carefully reached around in his back pocket and looked around over both of his shoulders to see if somebody was watching him. He pulled out a little pocket book, a little Bible, and he began to flip the pages to Scriptures showing me different things in the word of God about my need for Jesus to be my savior. He told me that I had to ask Jesus to forgive me of my sinfulness and my sinful nature. He told me if I would do this I would be given eternal life and that God’s power would lead me during this life. He told me God would give me a victorious life.

I said, “Well, that sounds pretty good.” I was convinced and so I prayed. I accepted Christ into my heart in my dream. This is a very strange occurrence to be a Catholic person, not knowing how to find Christ by the born again experience through the repentance of sins and receiving this in a dream. What’s even more interesting is when I woke up from the dream I could not comprehend it. It took two weeks after the dream for me to become a Christian.

So I prayed the prayer with him. He put his hands on me and prayed some different prayers. As soon as this happened joy began to fill me. I did just as he said. I asked Jesus to forgive me for my sinful ways and to fill my heart with his presence.

There was something unusual about this man because he had a small following with him. These were people that had accepted his message that he was telling them about Jesus Christ.

A very unusual thing was occurring at this time in the earth. Babies were being abandoned just about everywhere. Almost on every street corner were babies being abandoned left in their little baby seats or baby baskets. This was very strange because they were anywhere from infancy to 16 or 18 months old. I could tell there were not any babies over the age of two.

We begin to pick up children everywhere and we began taking care of these children. I kind of joined up with this group of people because they were the only ones that seem to have any peace at this time anywhere in the whole earth that I had experienced.

Some very unusual things were happening with this group of people. It was amazing to me how they could meet people’s physical needs. They would always run into people that were in need and they would meet their needs and then somehow lead them to Christ. No I didn’t know how to do any of this yet because I had just hooked up with them.

In the dream my wife had also become a Christian, a believer in Jesus Christ. We were both hooked up with this man, helping him out.

At this point my wife and I began to really connect with this man and his followers. Some other things that were very strange to me was that things just somehow seemed to work out for this man and this group of people in the most unusual ways.

During the dream I didn’t know what was going on. I did not know that God got involved in the affairs of men. As I grew up religiously I did not see God in that aspect. But I saw very unusual events happening with this band of followers. Food would multiply. Very unusual things would happen. They would pray for people and people would be healed.

WORLDWIDE REVIVAL

These so-called Christians were coming to the old man and his team of people and they were explaining how they once had a relationship with Jesus but had become cold in their faith and fell away from interest in a life of holy passionate pursuit of God. For a short period of time people were coming to Jesus in total surrender. I was able again to see above the globe and what I saw was very unusual. I got to see certain regions of the earth where light rays were just coming out high into the atmosphere. It almost looked like those big searchlights with the flame on the inside of them except that these were very brilliant, almost supernatural in appearance. After I saw these shooting out from the globe in many different directions I was given the ability to go down into these regions and actually see firsthand what was happening. Let me tell you, it was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. It is the very thing that gives me the determination to continue doing what I’m doing right now. If it were not for this part of the vision I would not minister in America anymore. I would move away completely.

Here is what happened. I began to see 12 regions in the United States of America and all over the globe where these beams of light would just come out and begin to shine into the atmosphere. When I got down close, what I saw was mass revival hitting the earth. I did not see any Ken peters. I did not see any big-name evangelist or prophets or apostles for famous television personalities, Not one. All I saw was every day normal children of God ministering in the power like Jesus described in the Bible with the disciples. This was happening on a wholesale basis, everywhere! People were praying for sick people and they would be healed instantly. They would pray for blind eyes and they would be opened. They would pray for dead people and they would be resurrected. They were praying for the lost to come in. What I saw was the greatest thing I have ever witnessed since I have been alive. Nothing I have ever witnessed on earth could compare to what I was allowed to see. This period of time lasted about three or four months, maybe six months max. Maybe that long. It was so incredible! Regions were totally won For Jesus Christ.

What I saw was so incredible that it was almost unbelievable. Jesus said in John the works that I do you will do and greater works you will do. I did not see any greater works but I saw a greater quantity. I didn’t see anything greater than raising a dead person, but I did see a greater quantity. It was almost like everybody was like Jesus walking around doing these works. You did not have to have a pulpit to stand behind to do this in this part of the dream. As a matter of fact I never saw anyone standing behind a pulpit. I think they finally understood the purpose of the ministry is equipping and releasing you to go out and be God’s superstars.

This outpouring lasted for a short period of time and literally in regions there was complete light and right next door, which would almost be like a city next to it, would be complete darkness. There began to be an agitation in the spirit realm that was incredible.

EARTHQUAKES AND FAMINES

While I was on my way to make a business transaction a very unusual thing happened. There was an earthquake while I was on my way to the bank. I was just entering the bank. Across the street from my bank there was a large seven-story building. This was a triangle looking building. It was all glass in its appearance. In this dream, an earthquake hit and began shaking this glass building. It fell over and killed about 200 people. This earthquake was massive. I know from what I saw with the globe shaking at this point that it was a worldwide earthquake.

The earthquake hit and there were multiple, millions of lives lost. The world was completely stunned. The devastation to property and loss of life was beyond comprehension. It could not be measured. Some regions were so destroyed that they never bothered to send rescue teams in. That’s how devastated they were. This destruction was global. It reached the whole globe.

The earthquake caused a massive change in weather patterns. The normal weather patterns completely changed. The patterns for winter became summer and summer became winter. You might have a day of snow and a day of heat. The world was in total chaos in this weather patterns. Predicting the weather became totally impossible. It was just useless to try to forecast weather. Predictions did not work.

Some very unusual things began to happen almost immediately. Crops began to perish due to droughts. I was able to see all over the glow the most fertile areas, the most fertile farming areas. I live at the time of this dream in the most fertile farming area in the whole world, the San Joaquin Valley of California. These areas were totally destroyed with drought and famine. Places that were once fertile were now arid deserts. It was almost hard to comprehend what I was seeing. It was almost immediate. It was like somebody just took things and twisted the whole order.

The thing that was strange to me was that weather seemed to have its own mind. The earth being shaken from its axis manipulated the weather. I was above the earth and I saw it shaking. I saw the earth rocking around like it was a drunken person trying to walk. It was very frightening to me.

I can’t tell you how hopeless or empty I felt after seeing these things happening. Many times I wished I could have just woken up and pretended these things were not really happening.

NEW LAW ENFORCEMENT

Right about at the time that this earthquake hit, very unusual things began happening with the laws. I began to see local municipalities and no longer were the police departments the enforcers of the laws. But military police driving very unusual looking vehicles that I now know are called Humvees.

The vehicles I saw were black and were on just about every corner of every main thoroughfare. The back cans were campus and there were men standing in the back of them wearing black uniforms and blue ball caps or blue helmets. The man standing in the back was wearing a blue helmet.

I did some checking and learned that in 1980 there were no blue helmets or blue ball caps worn by any military on earth.

There was a big radio antenna or some sort of a device in the back of the Humvee. On the other side in the back there was a flag. It looked like the guy standing in the back had some sort of big gun. I was able to look inside and on the inside there was what I know now to be a laptop type of computer sitting on the dash. It had a computer screen that looked much like the airplane that I rode in today. They could look into this computer and it gave him all sorts of information.

What was unusual was that they were fairly peaceful. They were not rude. They were not mean to people. They were not obnoxious. I did not see any looters or anybody getting shot or anything like that. They seemed to be peaceful.

One thing that was happening was you could not cross state lines at this time without papers. Current papers were required to cross state lines. That was very strange to me.

At the same time I saw streetlight stands with little oval shaped cameras on top of them. In this dream it was revealed to me that these cameras new the whereabouts of everybody’s vehicles.

The changes took place almost instantly and with complete ease. There was peaceful martial law. Military vehicles were everywhere. They knew everyone’s whereabouts. I found out how they began to know this. I did not understand this at first until it was revealed to me.

All of the nations of the world became as one. There were no longer any sovereign individual nations. Continents were no longer divided into countries but were divided into regions.

As time progressed in the dream, I was given the ability by being in homes that television sets not only broadcast and transmitted programming but they now had the capacity to actually send signals about what you are doing in your living room. I was able to see the television sets were actually watching people in their homes, monitoring their movements, monitoring their conversations. I was shown in the dream that the television did not even need to be on. It just needed to be plugged in. Later, I found out that televisions made after 1992 can in fact watch you.

The awareness of God being on the global scene was nearly impossible to detect. The global order had no presence of God in it whatsoever. Evil began to pervade every aspect of society. Darkness was everywhere. There was a clear line between who was God’s people and who was not. You could walk down the street and you would know instantly who was who. It was not like it is right now when we sometimes wonder who is saved and who is not. This was so evident. There was a clear line of delineation. Spiritual demarcation was clearly seen.

PERSECUTION

At this point when all these miracles begin to happen this world order became very angry because what was happening was beyond their control. They were not able to manipulate it or stop it from happening. This makes the devil very mad. He gets very mad when we start functioning in the real power of the living God. That’s when he really starts pulling all the stops out to try to do anything he can to stop the work of God. This was about to begin to happen.

I began to see persecution on unprecedented scales.

At this point another unusual things happen. This outpouring of blessing and this outpouring of persecution began to be really stepped up and people were taken. I saw many penitentiaries all over the United States, especially concentrated in California. In the dream I saw many state prisons. In 1983 the Holy Spirit Told me he was allowing the devil to build prisons in the state of California that would eventually become detention centers for Christians. These prisons were being built in rural areas that were normally 15 to 25 miles off of any main highway. I asked him why would that be the case and he said, “So that those people can be taken during the night hours.”

Something spoke to me on the inside and said get out of here as fast as you can. I began to think to myself, “Oh my goodness, it is the end of the world now.”

I began to run to my house as fast as I could. While I was running I heard in my spirit, the following scripture passage.

“It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.” (Revelation 13:16-17).

Now I am running back to my house as fast as I can because I am realizing my wife is there and she is alone. I reach for the doorknob and began to pull the door open. Another scripture came into my spirit at that time from Matthew 24, which says do not go back into your house.

So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand, then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. (Matthew 24:15-18)

I opened the door to see the most demonic presence I have ever seen. This presence that I encountered at the front door as I opened the door was very dark with a shroud of black around him. It was not his skin that was dark. It was a shroud of darkness around and over this being. This being was very sinister looking. Just his presence gripped my heart with great fear. At this point I began to scream as loud as I could.
Then I woke up from the dream. At that point the dream had been going for several hours. Later, I fell asleep again and instantly the dream started exactly where it left off.

I was facing this very sinister creature. It was very intense and it gripped my heart. I slammed the door and ran off. I realized that my wife was not in my home and that she was gone. I knew this by this presence.
It is hard to tell you how afraid I was. I have since learned how to combat demons so I am not afraid of that anymore. They don’t usually go with me anymore because I know how to pray now. But at this time I had no comprehension about how to deal with this evil being.

So I began to run and I ran and I ran. In the dream I ran a couple of miles. I got caught by one of these strange looking police trucks. They knew my name even though I didn’t tell them my name.

DETENTION CENTER

They took me to this government building. It was a large building. They took me into a room and there was my wife and this older gentleman that I began to call you evangelist. They had already been captured. These people knew exactly where to take me. That was very astounding to me because I wondered how do they know all of these things about people.

They began to politely interrogate us. They began asking us to be cooperative and to come into agreement with this new government and everything will be fine for you. Well, my wife is one of the boldest Christians I have ever met. She is also one of the kindest and most gentle believers I have ever met. But she will get in the devil’s face. She and this older man began to preach to these people that were trying to convince us of this new alignment of this government.

So they took us out of that room and let us in another room. Now there was a lot of mind control interrogation. I could feel my mind being pulled into this new order. I began thinking if we just don’t cause any trouble it will be okay. That is how my mind began to function. But the older gentleman and my wife began to fight this with all of their spiritual strength and they challenged it with scriptures.

It was amazing to me because our capture was almost as though they had planned it out.

When we were being interrogated the mind control was phenomenal. It was not like any human being could do in an interrogation. My mind began to really be slept with anxiety and fear. Because my wife and this older gentleman kept being very bold and in your face with them they took us out of that room and into this very long corridor. In this corridor there were thousands of people lined up. The corridor seemed to be at least 100 yards long. It was probably longer than that. Every five or six minutes the people in this long line would take a step forward.

We had been in this line for a long time when people would barge in through the doors on the sides of the corridor and began to grill people and tell them to renounce their faith. They would never use the name Jesus. They would never use the name Jesus Christ. They would never use the name God. They would say you should renounce your faith in him while you can still live. They would say your faith is empty. It was a blasphemous challenge that these people were bringing against the people in the line. Every so often, someone in the line would crack. They would just collapse and these people would drag them away. They would renounce their faith in Christ.

It made me very uneasy to be in this line because I was not sure what they were going to do to us. I wondered if they were going to put us in prison or maybe beat us up.

Eventually we made it through a battery of three double doors. After going through the last double doors we were put into a holding cell. There was the old man in the front of the line and then my wife and then myself. They took this older gentleman into the room and closed the doors very quickly. I do not know what happened to him.

EXECUTION

About six minutes or so later they opened the doors wide open and what I saw made me experience the emptiest feeling I have ever experienced in my whole life. I saw this man that was very big. He was tall like a professional basketball player but was very big like a professional football player. He had a big satin hood over his head with eyeholes to see out.

My wife was in front of me and they began telling her she should renounce her faith and live. Now I realized what was happening because this man was standing there with a huge sword. It was a very frightening looking sword. I saw this table that was a little longer than the average human being and a little bit wider. My wife said she was not going to renounce her faith in Jesus. She began to preach to them powerfully. She began to rebuke the devil. They got angry and strapped her down on this table with her face up. This man was standing behind her with this sword. So he took the sword and chopped her head right off, right in my presence, I saw it.

This sword left an indelible mark in my life. Later I saw the same sword on the red cap worn by the Shriners. Their caps are called the Fez. They are red because they have promised to dip them in the blood of Christians. The sword is called the sword of scimitar.

I was more afraid of what was going to happen to me next than the fact that my wife had just died. I was more concerned about my life then with her dying. I was very afraid. I knew that I was going to die now. In my mind I knew that I was not going to make it. I was paralyzed. My mind began to torment me so much I almost literally blanked out. My stomach began to shout almost out loud asking Jesus to help me. The message could not get out because my mind was paralyzed. It was like I had the flu. My teeth were chattering and I was shaking with chills. I could not process my thoughts whatsoever. It was as though I had totally lost all faculties of my mind, my ability to cognitively be aware of what was going on. It was terrible. Although it only lasted for five or six minutes, it seemed like hours because of the extreme weight of this attack on me.
I began to really try to cry out to God from my stomach. Today I know it was my spirit crying out but in the dream it seems like a war in my stomach. Finally it was like something penetrated out of my stomach into my mind and I was able to spiritually call on Jesus and say, “I am afraid Jesus. Please save me. Help me.”

At the very instant that communication happened, I felt a hand grip my shoulder. For a brief period of time I was actually more interested in the hand gripping me then I was in what was happening to me. As soon as this hand gripped me I got very warm and the chills left me. It was as though my mind could now see and I could comprehend clearly what was going on.

I will never forget the hand. It was a very rugged looking hand. It looked as though it had been through a great deal of work. It was almost like a man that is a blue-collar worker who uses his hands like a mechanic for a builder or a plumber. It was a very thick hand. It was a very solid hand. After a few moments I turned back and there was the Lord Jesus Christ standing behind me. All of a sudden he looked me in the eyes. He looked at me very sternly. It was not like a reproof or a conviction. It was more like he was just looking and peering into my life.

At the very moment I looked at him, his eyes were not brown or green or blue or anything like that. They appeared to be red like fire. They were looking clearly through my whole life. Somehow at that moment I was able to realize that him looking at me was actually looking through me. He knew everything about me. He knew my strengths. He knew my weaknesses. He knew every lie deep down inside of me. He knew every deception. He knew every place that I was afraid and that I had compartmentalized. By him looking into me, my whole being was exposed to me. It was very frightening. It was a very intense moment. I wish I could say that seeing Jesus at that moment made me very happy. It did not. It made me very fearful. I understand now what the fear of the Lord is because of that experience.

A few moments after realizing my own depravity, He spoke to me. He looked sternly into my eyes and said, “Fear not my son for death will never hold you.”

Instantly it was like courage flooded through me. I wish I could tell you that I got very bold and preached a great sermon and got everybody saved. But I didn’t. It was just courage to go through what was before me.
I knew that he had saved me because of the prayer I prayed with the older man. When I looked at Him I knew He was the Lord of all and the king of every king. When I saw him I knew there was not one me that would not bow to him. There was not one tongue that would not confess him as Lord regardless of what side of the coin they are on when he reveals himself to them as Lord. Every knee will bow. This presents that he stood in was so powerful and so awesome and so anointed and so terrible that you knew there was no power on earth that could challenge Him.

Then these men strapped me down and they said, “You can renounce Him.” I said, “No, I cannot renounce Him for He is the Lord of all and he should be your Lord.”

That was my great sermon. I wish it could have been a lot longer but probably if I had got going with it I would have messed it up like I had messed up everything else.

When this man cut my head off I saw that as soon as it touched my neck, the moment the blade touched my neck, I was gone. I felt no death whatsoever. I was standing their holding a person’s hand and I was looking down upon the scene. It was very grotesque. My head was cut off and I was bleeding profusely. Even though this hand was holding me up in the air I was actually more interested in seeing me dead then I was interested in the fact I had been delivered from death.

All of a sudden, I looked down and realized it was another one of these rugged hands holding my hand. I looked up and it was the Lord again. It was the Lord Jesus Christ.

At this point now it went from a stern, powerful, all-knowing God to a God who was holding my hand that gave me the understanding that now I was his son. I was his brother. He was not a shame to call me his brethren. All of a sudden, I had an understanding that I was equal with him. Not as God the deity or is Jesus the son of God, but as a son of God. I was not THE son of God as in the only begotten son of God, but I was a son of God. There was equality in the sense that we were brothers now. It was no longer a fearful thing for me to stand in his presence. There was immense acceptance. There was immense understanding. I had a clear understanding of things that I can preach now with great fire.

The Scripture says, “Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.” I know that when His children are coming to Him, it is precious to God.

When his children are coming through death it is precious to him. When he gathered me to himself in death, He showed me the scripture says it does not appear what we shall be but we know that when he appears we shall be like him. At that moment, I was like Jesus. I was like him in image, in faculty, in understanding. I could no longer see any of my weaknesses. None of my frailties were known to me any longer. I was completely delivered out of all of that. Truly to be in the presence of the Lord is to be like him.

All of a sudden, the man with the hood pulled off his hat and threw it down and said, “I will not kill another one of these people.” With that the dream was over.

MY COMMENTS

Not only was Ken Peters not a believer at the time he received this dream, but he also did not know what the Bible says about the coming events of the last days. His ignorance of the scriptures makes him the ideal candidate to receive this dream because he had no agenda and no bias for or against any church doctrine. The church has been divided over questions about the timing of end-time events like the rapture of the church. But Ken Peters was wide open and simply reported what he saw in the dream exactly as it happened.

All prophetic words must be judged by the word. By that standard, I am not aware of any scriptures contradicted by this dream. Personally, I believe the dream is from the Lord and that it provides us insights that can help us gain a better understanding of the scriptures than we would otherwise have. I gained the following insights from this dream:

1. The Rapture:

Christians are divided regarding the timing of the rapture. Some believe it happens before the tribulation (pre-trib). Others believe it happens in the middle of the tribulation (mid-trib). Still others believe it happens at the end of the tribulation period (post-trib). Ken Peters only saw the resurrection of believers who were already in the grave. He did not see the rapture of any living person. However, just because he did not see that event does not mean the living believers were not also taken at the same time. A careful reading of 1 Thessalonians 4:18 reveals that the living believers will be caught up together with the dead in Christ in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 NASB)

Since the living are “caught up together with them” we can conclude both groups must be taken during the same rapture. Otherwise, they would not be able to meet together in the clouds. The Lord brought with Him those believers who had already died because their spirits had gone to heaven without their bodies. They have been living in heavenly bodies while their earthly bodies are still in the grave. At the rapture, their bodies will come up out of their graves all over the world. Their spirits will then move back into their earthly bodies, which will be re-created by God at that time. So then both groups, the living and the dead, will finally be together, both living in heaven in their earthly bodies, which will be changed by God at the rapture to make them immortal and imperishable (1 Corinthians 15:51-57). Their bodies will no longer be decaying day by day (2 Corinthians 4:16). It is also interesting that Ken Peters described them in their new bodies as being brighter than the sun.

2. Those Who Are Left Behind:

Among those who are left behind, many will realize what happened and they will repent and get saved. That is exactly what Ken Peters saw when he encountered the older gentleman. Those believers will be rounded up and taken to detention centers where they will be told they must accept the mark of the beast or be killed by the antichrist. Many will refuse the mark and will be martyred, just as he saw in the dream. It will be very unpleasant for those who are left behind, but they can still be saved by turning to the Lord. In fact, in the dream Ken Peters himself was one of those people who was saved after the rapture and was beheaded for his faith. We see in Revelation 20 these people are part of the first resurrection and they will reign with Christ for a thousand years on the earth.

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. (Revelation 20:4-5)

Those who are left behind will endure great trials, but God gives special blessings to those who endure to the end.

Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:6)

They will live on the earth during the thousand year reign of Christ. There will continue to be mortal human beings living on earth with them during that time, but those who overcame the onslaught of the antichrist will be ruling and reigning with Christ and living in immortal, imperishable bodies.

3. The Trumpet Blast:
The car horn that Ken Peters heard at the start of the dream was the trumpet blast that coincides with the resurrection of the dead in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

4. Famines and Earthquakes:The famines and earthquakes described in the dream are scriptural. Matthew 24:7 specifically tells us there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

5. The Executions:
The gruesome execution method described in the dream is very much in line with scripture. Revelation 4:20 specifically tells us there will be many believers beheaded during the tribulation because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God.

I did not find anything contrary to scripture in any part of this dream. In summary, it helped me to see the sequence of events and the nature of the events more clearly. I thank God for this revelation and I hope it has helped you also!

transcript from: Ken Peters: "I Have Seen the Tribulation" | Z3 News

Last edited:
Much of that does propose a Pre-trib Rapture, but God's Holy Writ should come even before witnesses like that (remember the Old Testament story about the retired prophet of 1 Kings 13).

The time of our gathering to Christ is at His coming. The change at the twinkling of an eye that Paul spoke of, which is linked with the gathering of 1 Thess.4, was first hinted at in Isaiah 25 with the death swallowed up in victory idea. That change at a twinkling of an eye is to affect all peoples and nations upon the earth, not just us. Many have a hard time fathoming that, but a deeper study in 1 Cor.15 reveals as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. That means all of us. John 5:28-29 reveals two different resurrection conditions also, which is part of that understanding.

On the 6th Vial of Rev.16, our Lord Jesus is still warning His Church that He comes as a thief, and to watch lest we walk naked and in shame (meaning after He comes). Then the next event is His coming and the battle of Armageddon.

In 1 Thess.5 and 2 Peter 3, both Apostles showed us Christ's coming as a thief on the Day of The LORD, and the elements of man's works burned off the earth.

There is no doubt some of us will be delivered up to give a Testimony for Christ by The Holy Spirit, and be killed, for that is written (Matt.24; Mark 14; Rev.6). And the fact that Christ shortened the tribulation for the sake of His elect verifies His gathering of His Church will not be while the tribulation is going on.

So I wish there were an easy way out of this mess of this world, but, our Lord Jesus and His Apostles did not promise that. Instead we are admonished to 'stand' in the "evil day", put on the whole armour of God so that we may stand, and to remain sober, waiting for the coming Day of The LORD.