• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Very New

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello and good evening

I have only just found this site and i feel very fortunate to have done so.

I do not know what to say about myself other than i am a Therapist from the UK and i have a 15 year old daughter. We both have a passion for seeing lives transformed and set free by the powerful truth of God.

I am very excited to be here!

Thank you so much

Registered Member
Theosebes said:
Hello and good evening

I have only just found this site and i feel very fortunate to have done so.

I do not know what to say about myself other than i am a Therapist from the UK and i have a 15 year old daughter. We both have a passion for seeing lives transformed and set free by the powerful truth of God.

I am very excited to be here!

Thank you so much
Hi, Theosebes!

Welcome!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister Theosebes God bless you and thank you for joining our family!

Hello everyone

Thank you for your warm welcomes!

Yes Jesuslovesu, the name Theosebes is greek i think and means devoted/worshiper of God. (Vines Expository) My 15 year old daughter wears a ring on her wedding finger with it engraved on the inside in Greek lettering.

I hope you have a great time here! IT really is a good place to be, and I'm glad you have stumbled across it. It is great to see lives changed by the Truth, I must agree with you. Well, I hope you have fun here!

God Bless!

Just want to welcome you to talk Jesus:girl_hug:. Your daughter should join too! My daughter is 12 and enjoys TJ all the time. Many wonderful christians here.

Your sister in Christ
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow: