• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

vaccine is "experimental" make no mistake about it

Loyal
this video is not allowed to be posted on facebook, because of the intentional effort by big tech to provide mis information get the word out people

Loyal
@Dave M -- I would not touch that vaccine. It's dangerous. All the vaccines from way back are having adverse affects on black / brown-colored people.

It's a biological agent that has more potential for harm than any good.

'we' seem to be seeing evil in progress / process.

Amazing information.

Loyal
Lots of concerning background on this doctor here. Be careful who influences you.

Her photo also appeared on an FBI appeal in connection with entering the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Active
@Dave M -- I would not touch that vaccine. It's dangerous. All the vaccines from way back are having adverse affects on black / brown-colored people.

It's a biological agent that has more potential for harm than any good.

'we' seem to be seeing evil in progress / process.

Amazing information.

Are we including polio, small pox and MMR? I'm wondering how many people in the world who unbeknown to them are alive and healthy that had they not had their jab, life would be very different if not a lot shorter? We'll never know. For me vaccines are the product of God given human ingenuity, not found in any other part of His creation.

I seem to recall similar debates in the USA over seatbelts and motorcycle helmets.

Loyal
Lots of concerning background on this doctor here. Be careful who influences you.

Her photo also appeared on an FBI appeal in connection with entering the Capitol on 6 Jan.

yes we should be simply check up on the drug that she suggest will treat CVOID and you might find the truth, I will be geting that drug and take it if I get cvoid. she has nothing to gain her and everything to loose, look at peoples intentions

Loyal
And I've heard from early on about how the HQC / what ever the correct name is / was being used very successfully in other countries but all of a sudden banned for our use. It was Too successful. And then the vaccine was supposed to be The miracle 'cure'. Only thing is -- it Isn't a 'cure'.

She's Lost two good jobs Because of her telling the truth.

Potentially 'going Against the current' isn't fun / popular. But 'following' the rest of the group that's going over Niagera Falls to their certain death , isn't usually a good plan, either. Now if it's a matter of taking a stand For Jesus Christ or being thrown over the water falls to our death -- being thrown over is the Only choice.

Loyal
In March 2020 the FDA approved Hydroxychlorine for COVID-19 treatment. But three months later withdrew the support.

see:

June 15, 2020 Update: Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. We made this determination based on recent results from a large, randomized clinical trial in hospitalized patients that found these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery. This outcome was consistent with other new data, including those showing the suggested dosing for these medicines are unlikely to kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19. As a result, we determined that the legal criteria for the EUA are no longer met. Please refer to the Revocation of the EUA Letter and FAQs on the Revocation of the EUA for Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Chloroquine Phosphate for more information.

Loyal
And I've heard from early on about how the HQC / what ever the correct name is / was being used very successfully in other countries but all of a sudden banned for our use. It was Too successful. And then the vaccine was supposed to be The miracle 'cure'. Only thing is -- it Isn't a 'cure'.

She's Lost two good jobs Because of her telling the truth.

Potentially 'going Against the current' isn't fun / popular. But 'following' the rest of the group that's going over Niagera Falls to their certain death , isn't usually a good plan, either. Now if it's a matter of taking a stand For Jesus Christ or being thrown over the water falls to our death -- being thrown over is the Only choice.
Do you have a source for that? Which countries have had success with it? What do you know about the effectiveness of any of the vaccines and where from?

And there's big money to be made in stirring up fear and confusion. Don't worry too much about Simone Gold's financial future.

Loyal
@Hekuran -- you're right -- but support was withdrawn Because 'they' wanted to get the vaccine going. HCQ was too easy to obtain and didn't cost much.

"randomized clinical trials' are not to be trusted. And that probably sounds like 'conspiracy theory' talk, but it's true.

Loyal
Do you have a source for that? Which countries have had success with it? What do you know about the effectiveness of any of the vaccines and where from?

And there's big money to be made in stirring up fear and confusion. Don't worry too much about Simone Gold's financial future.

Have you watched the video that Dave M. shared in the 1st post. She was talking to a huge crowd of people.

Loyal
@Hekuran -- you're right -- but support was withdrawn Because 'they' wanted to get the vaccine going. HCQ was too easy to obtain and didn't cost much.

"randomized clinical trials' are not to be trusted. And that probably sounds like 'conspiracy theory' talk, but it's true.
If a randomised clinical trial is not to be trusted, what or who do you trust? Why should a clinical trial not be trusted?

Also Donald Trump was the person who brought attention to hydroxychlorine back in March 2020, claiming he'd taken a 2 week course of it with no side affects.

But when he fell sick with COVID-19 he was treated with remdesivir and dexamethasone plus an experimental antibody treatment -- not hydroxychlorine. WHen the biggest proponent of a cure doesn't take it himself, it raises questions no?

Loyal
There have Always been questions about treatment of COVID from 'day one'. Considering the illness was the product of a research leak in China -- it's a form of biological warfare. Just listening to the news stories I get on my FB page is enough to make a person question the validity of the news media. Lots of people are questioning the vaccine. LOTS. A reputable vaccine takes years to be ready for public useage.

This entire COVID 'thing' this particular year has been handled totally different than even Last year. Face coverings and social distancing are brand new this year. Why not just be encouraged to cover our own mouth and nose when coughing / sneezing and turn away from people around us. It Should be an automatic reflex Anyway. It is for Me. People from my church who work at schools / in classrooms / they take them off whenever possible. It's hard to really breathe or talk through those things.

And the vaccine -- it's a shot in the arm -- of course it doesn't hurt when given. They wouldn't televise a Bad reaction -- only all the people smiling because they Can be on TV when getting it. And are So Thankful for it. There are no video's showing those who Are sick and getting the shot and getting better in a few hours or days. And no one is sharing all the data about those who are getting such mild cases that they hardly know they have it. On the One hand -- our pastor got it and passed away in a couple of weeks. He was border-line diabetic. He Loved his ice cream. But those who got sick during and after that time are getting over it and back in church. We also do a vitual service for those who aren't comfortable getting into the public that much.

My son-in-law got it -- a light case -- loss some taste and smell -- and some congestion -- but is back up and going fine. My daughter had a touch of something, too. Tires easily, but is fine otherwise. They are self-quarantening at home. But are getting back to normal.

But as long as the majority of people are getting over it and doing fine, Why mess with a vaccine. Every year people get the flu / colds -- some die but mostly get better. It's Never Fun to get sick. But it's part of life. People in nursing homes Are going to die -- they have health issues.

Thing Is people Are living Longer and can't work in lots of cases. So -- it Can be ' expensive' to have nursing homes, etc.

Back in the Old days -- illness would sweep through towns, etc. people would die and people would get better. Life simply continued on.

And, in the world of politics -- it can get ugly. And it is especially now. Everything is blamed on trump. I certainly wouldn't want to be President. But he's been doing a wonderful job.

Loyal
Are we including polio, small pox and MMR? I'm wondering how many people in the world who unbeknown to them are alive and healthy that had they not had their jab, life would be very different if not a lot shorter? We'll never know. For me vaccines are the product of God given human ingenuity, not found in any other part of His creation.

I seem to recall similar debates in the USA over seatbelts and motorcycle helmets.

Back when I my kids were in gradeschool - Many decades ago -- those vaccines were all required for going to school Grade school. No one questioned that back then. I remember my younger son had to have all of them after we moved. I felt sorry for him. both his shoulders were so stiff and sore for a few days -- I had to help him get dresssed. That situation was Very different than Now. But even with those vaccines -- they were Not a çure-all. Over time it gradually disappeared. And there were parents who did Not believe in that kind of medical intervention and they home schooled their kids.

Loyal
Just listening to the news stories I get on my FB page is enough to make a person question the validity of the news media.
Why are you using Facebook as a source of news? Facebook has no interest in informing us, just on keeping our attention so it tracks our behaviour and feeds us content that it knows will appeal to us. So if you click on a couple of stories with a certain angle on a certain subject, Facebook will send you more and more like that. It will never challenge your views or give you important news just because it's important. That's how people get isolated in echo chambers that only ever amplify their own views.

Loyal
Why are you using Facebook as a source of news?

Hey Brother, it is very odd that FB now is censoring and deleting information along with twitter, along with you tube, along with google. These big tech companies are all working together to feed us information that they want us to see, and stopping information they dont want us to see the best they can. FB and these other sources are great news sources to get a alternative view that the media that is run by 5 major corp with all the same agenda, so now they are not allowing any other views out there. For instance during our Presidential campaighn non of the major media was reporting on the huge huge crowds that trump was puling in at the rallies, but through other sources we could see pictures and videos of the huge crowds. And as with Biden also the news was not reporting on the few hundred people at his rallies no one was attending, but with other sources we could see no one was attending his rallies. this is just one example of the manipulation.

In our country you can bet the internet will become censored by our gonv like in other closed countries once the democrats pass the legislation. All in the eyes of safety. The control of the flow of information is critical in taking over a country.

Our constitution calls for free speech yet they are censoring anyone who does not fall in line with their narrative.

I promise you this lady is speaking the truth

Loyal
Why are you using Facebook as a source of news? Facebook has no interest in informing us, just on keeping our attention so it tracks our behaviour and feeds us content that it knows will appeal to us. So if you click on a couple of stories with a certain angle on a certain subject, Facebook will send you more and more like that. It will never challenge your views or give you important news just because it's important. That's how people get isolated in echo chambers that only ever amplify their own views.

FB is Not my news source -- but I lots of it On my FB page. I gets Lots of info on my FB page. My kids / family/ friends share lots via Messenger. I Do get lots of stories that others respond To and get into discussions myself. I read Lots more than my own views and lots of people Do agree with me and I with them. It's a lot like here on Forum. Lots of topics of conversation and lots of interaction.

Loyal
is this not what i have been saying, would come to pass, "Concerning" Experimental" drugs on my 1st concerning "Covid-19", vaccination. It looks like i was not "exaggerating". Some of this stuff we learn in Grade school. Many will take the shot: because they cannot do without their: "HEDONISM", and they will help fuel the rest to "hog,tie" the others to take the shot: so they may have "servants" to bring them a glass of water and clean the "toilets".
You know exactly how "The western world is. When Jesus return the "Caviar", Top Sirloin and filet mignon and vintage wine days of OLD will be gone. If You don't know how to pick "Butter Beans", or shed "Crowder peas" don't worry, you willl have a Thousand years to learn.:eyes: