• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Urgent, urgent, life & death...update...

My Dear Brothers & Sisters In The Lord,
I have some wonderful news...
ANNA IS AWAKE AND SHE IS TALKING!! PRAISE GOD!!
SHE TOLD HER BROTHER JAMES (WHO REMEMBER IS NOT A BELIEVER)
THAT SHE MET JOSH AT SOME GATE AND THAT HIS HEART WAS GLOWING SO BRIGHTLY THAT IT SHOWN THROUGH HIS SKIN AND BONES AND EVERYTHING!
HE SAID THAT HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THAT!
I TOLD HIM IT WAS THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHINING THROUGH HIM AND INVITED HIM TO MEET MY JESUS! THE ONE WHO HAD JUST SPARED THE LIFE OF HIS SISTER!!
PRAISE GOD!! PRAISE GOD!!

SHE IS STILL NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET AND OUR PRAYERS FOR HER ARE NEEDED MORE NOW THAN EVER BECAUSE SHE COULD DEVELOP AND INFECTION OR SOMETHING, BUT PLEASE KEEP PRAYING, GOD IS WORKING.

CONTINUE TO ASK THE LORD TO STIR THE HEART OF HER BROTHER JAMES AND THAT HE WOULD INVITE OUR JESUS INTO HIS HEART.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS AND WE WILL KEEP UP THE VIGIL UNTIL SHE IS COMPLETELY WELL AND BACK HOME AGAIN!

BE BLESSED MY FAMILY,
KNIGHT1

Thanks for the news........Praying for a wonderful result...Healing and Salvation...........in Jesus. Only He can do such acts of mercy and grace

In His Love.....joining with all friends here @ T.J. in prayer

Thanks for the news........Praying for a wonderful result...Healing and Salvation...........in Jesus. Only He can do such acts of mercy and grace

In His Love.....joining with all friends here @ T.J. in prayer
yep.. Amen...Thank you Jesus for Your working power. We bless you Lord.