Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

[urgent] They plan to let him die today!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Glow, May 12, 2014.

1. #1 Glow, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    Please pray for my friend's husband's grandfather! They're planning to let him die today after giving up on treatments, and she doesn't believe that he's saved! Please, please pray that he'll be saved! Please pray for God's will in this situation! And pray for the family to do whatever God wills for them to do!

All prayers are appreciated!

2. Praying God's will be done in this situation!!

3. I am also praying for this situation.

4. I'll pray that he gets the chance to be reconciled through Lord Jesus Christ

5. I pray that's he's in the conscious position to accept the God of Abraham who created every living thing, who sent his son to reconcile us through the shedding of blood, whose Holy Spirit is the revealer of all truth and the comforter. May the blindfolds be removed so he can accept this truth.

6. Hi sister,

I apologize I just saw your prayer request now. Please update us on this situation. Trust in Jesus always.

7. As Brother Chad said.
    Just saw this today and have prayed for him. As always, may His will be done.

8. #8 Fragrant Grace, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    Greetings sister @Glow

Have been thinking about your post and this dear unsaved man

Wondering how this situation has progressed and whether you could post an update.

Blessings and prayers