• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

[urgent] They plan to let him die today!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Please pray for my friend's husband's grandfather! They're planning to let him die today after giving up on treatments, and she doesn't believe that he's saved! Please, please pray that he'll be saved! Please pray for God's will in this situation! And pray for the family to do whatever God wills for them to do!

All prayers are appreciated!

Last edited:
Loyal Member
I pray that's he's in the conscious position to accept the God of Abraham who created every living thing, who sent his son to reconcile us through the shedding of blood, whose Holy Spirit is the revealer of all truth and the comforter. May the blindfolds be removed so he can accept this truth.

Administrator
Staff member
Please pray for my friend's husband's grandfather! They're planning to let him die today after giving up on treatments, and she doesn't believe that he's saved! Please, please pray that he'll be saved! Please pray for God's will in this situation! And pray for the family to do whatever God wills for them to do!

All prayers are appreciated!
Hi sister,

I apologize I just saw your prayer request now. Please update us on this situation. Trust in Jesus always.

Staff member
Greetings sister @Glow

Have been thinking about your post and this dear unsaved man

Wondering how this situation has progressed and whether you could post an update.

Blessings and prayers

Last edited by a moderator: