• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Urgent prayer request for one of our church members

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Praise the Lord everyone,
I need your prayers now. I am from India. One of our church members (Priyanka)' mom is very much ill. She has ovarian cancer. Radiations and chemotherapy are not working on her body. She has rare genes. One of her doctors told there is one medicine, if we that medicine works, we can give her 15 years of life, let's hope it works. So, that medicine will be given today morning 11 o'clock. I need your prayers at that time. We all pray at 11 o'clock. Please join in prayer at that time. She needs her mom as she is still little girl even her father has liver problem. She is crying a lot. Please pray that medicine works. Victory is God's.

Swathi (from India)

Active
Dear Lord God, what a wonderful, caring family you've created and what a wonderful shining example Swathi is of that love and care that comes from you. I want to join him in his pleadings for our sister Priyanka, she's really not well at all. I'm really hoping that your will is that she will live longer to enjoy the raising of her little daughter that you blessed her with. I ask Lord that you do grant our request but accept that your will will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Father Lord, I just want to thank you that we serve the only, almighty, all powerful God who's in total, second by second control of our lives and that you love each of us to bits, making sure that all things are working together for good for us. Right now Lord this family needs your peace, comfort and reassurance and so who better than your comforter? Please Lord bless dear Priyanka with your Holy Spirit.

Please Lord help this dear family come through so that they can praise and worship your working in their life.

Amen.

Active
Dear Lord God, what a wonderful, caring family you've created and what a wonderful shining example Swathi is of that love and care that comes from you. I want to join him in his pleadings for our sister Priyanka, she's really not well at all. I'm really hoping that your will is that she will live longer to enjoy the raising of her little daughter that you blessed her with. I ask Lord that you do grant our request but accept that your will will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Father Lord, I just want to thank you that we serve the only, almighty, all powerful God who's in total, second by second control of our lives and that you love each of us to bits, making sure that all things are working together for good for us. Right now Lord this family needs your peace, comfort and reassurance and so who better than your comforter? Please Lord bless dear Priyanka with your Holy Spirit.

Please Lord help this dear family come through so that they can praise and worship your working in their life.

Amen.
Amen

Praise the Lord everyone,
I need your prayers now. I am from India. One of our church members (Priyanka)' mom is very much ill. She has ovarian cancer. Radiations and chemotherapy are not working on her body. She has rare genes. One of her doctors told there is one medicine, if we that medicine works, we can give her 15 years of life, let's hope it works. So, that medicine will be given today morning 11 o'clock. I need your prayers at that time. We all pray at 11 o'clock. Please join in prayer at that time. She needs her mom as she is still little girl even her father has liver problem. She is crying a lot. Please pray that medicine works. Victory is God's.

Swathi (from India)
Sure Sister we will pray for your prayer request. Pastor. Nathanial Dev

Active
I’m so sorry to hear about Priyanka’s mom’s health problem, Swathi. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and provide the strength and help she needs at this time. Be assured that He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence in God’s grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you and the family.

Hello all
Thank you so much for your prayers. You stood with me and with their family in prayer. Day before yesterday, I saw a vision that her mother was wearing a white dress and she was sparkling bright, smiling at me. She was in a place where it was so bright. I was unable to see through that bright light. I thought God is going to heal her, but at that very moment God told she will be with me. I saw that vision and at that same time, I got a call that Priyanka's mother died. I felt so sorry for her, but at that time felt happy that her mother is with Jesus. Please pray for Priyanka that God comfort her as He comforted Mary and Martha and assurance that God didn't leave her, but He is with her.